Karnath
Talibah
Aghrab
10 posters

Go down

Divine Asetian Sex Empty Divine Asetian Sex

Post by Karnath 25.12.08 18:39

Greetings.

Once again, I would like to open up a new interesting topic.
How do you think sex is practiced by the Asetian family, or related beings like Anubians?
Of course we all know of the energetic sexual practices inherent to feeding.
But this is a practical topic.
What about all the penetration acts between different physical polarities (including oral sex)?
Do Asetians practice tantric sex, as in 3, 4, 5, x hours non-stop "sessions"?

Best regards,
Karnath.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Divine Asetian Sex Empty Re: Divine Asetian Sex

Post by Jonathan 26.12.08 20:29

This is a great topic, which unfortunately I don't have much real information about, but would like to learn more. However, I believe it also may be a very intimate subject, and not easy to find real information on it, since the Asetians certainly keep most of their sexual secrets, ways and practices to themselves in privacy.

As for the Anubians I could guess, but can be wrong, that the Asetians are far more powerful sexually than Keepers. Especially Viperines and Guardians, that both seem to be archetypes of sexual power and allure.

Tantric sex practices I would find it possible too, however the energy intensity of the Asetian sex will probably make it hard to keep orgasm for so many hours. Not sure if this makes sense to you guys. But I would see Asetian sex more short, but far more intense than human one. Like a small bit of heaven... or paradise.
Also, Asetians seem to have a different definition for tantric sexual practices, as described in the Asetian Bible, being not related with the time and endurance of the sexual act, but connected with how one partner can give sexual pleasure and use that release to feel pleasure of their own, without being directly physically stimulated. At least that is what I understood from it, I would like more comments and opinions on this subject.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3026
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 27.12.08 8:05

Hello again, Jonathan. Thanks for your answer.

The real information we have, is the one shared on the Asetian Bible. But of course we all can deduce, guess and infer.
I think that Keepers aren't as sexually powerful as Asetians too, since Asetians are part of Aset Herself, and Aset is the deepest manifestation of pleasure that the Divine has ever been able to reach. Still, I suppose an evolved Keeper in comparison with an untrained non-Elder Asetian would be far more powerful.
I agree about the intensity too. With too much pleasure intensity, physical bodies and brains can't stand it. From what I've read, without physical bodies, the endurance of the sexual act is far shorter... So, I guess that's a valid assumption. But I wonder if there aren't ones who can experience it longer.
About the concept of tantric sex, I'm not talking about the tantric energy practices, because we already know that they do such practises. I'm talking about the slow penetration techniques to avoid ejaculation for longer, to keep experiencing pleasure for longer. This isn't impossible to work out, I believe, given all the Asetians' attributes.

Best regards,
Karnath.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 30.12.08 10:56

Karnath wrote:About the concept of tantric sex, I'm not talking about the tantric energy practices, because we already know that they do such practises. I'm talking about the slow penetration techniques to avoid ejaculation for longer, to keep experiencing pleasure for longer. This isn't impossible to work out, I believe, given all the Asetians' attributes.

This is certainly something that a Guardian would really know the answer of...

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.01.09 6:44

Aghrab wrote:
Karnath wrote:About the concept of tantric sex, I'm not talking about the tantric energy practices, because we already know that they do such practises. I'm talking about the slow penetration techniques to avoid ejaculation for longer, to keep experiencing pleasure for longer. This isn't impossible to work out, I believe, given all the Asetians' attributes.

This is certainly something that a Guardian would really know the answer of...

Aghrab
I'm sorry to be so blatant, but that did not add much to the discussion Aghrab... lol

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 02.01.09 10:19

Jonathan, I can agree you are being quite blatant. I don't believe one needs blocks and blocks of text to make a post. In such a well known forum like this, which is highly respected for its mature, open minded users and mature discussions, I believe even a smaller comment than mine, as "I agree", should be welcomed. This is my thought, and I hope I am not the only one who thinks this way...

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 03.01.09 9:49

*smiles* ...I agree...
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 04.01.09 16:16

Talking about Guardians is indeed very opportune in this topic. Thanks, Aghrab.

About Jonathan's last post, I didn't see any use for it. Thanks for trying, anyway.

Guardians are known for their natural sexual abilities, with their legendary oral sex, I must say. Smile I just wonder if they can control the ejaculation time, either through oral sex or other, or make it last for a long time, without needing to give stops! to the sexual act.

Best regards.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by SarangGa 02.03.09 8:31

This is very interesting topic. Sex is a very physical act, but would it be possible that there is more focus non physical acts or the subtle in their sex. Since energy manipulation and cycling has much to do with pretty much everything that an Asetian engages in, it might be a good question to ask what energies they might be focusing on during sex. The Violet Flame is the powerful source that Aset herself and the Asetian’s use while manipulating energy. I wonder since this is so, if the focus in their sex is more on the Violet energy coming from their Crown Shen or maybe it is a balancing of all Shen centers and not just the Sexual Shen alone. I would also guess that their sex acts could include eye gazing or the energy coming out of their eyes, especially since Viperines are known for their deep gaze, sometimes hypnotic, leading to a possible hypnotic state during sex. Even though for many but not all, orgasm is the goal during sexual acts, maybe it isn’t the focus during sexual acts of Asetians. If this was the case, I could see many hours of sexual play without having an orgasm or possibly just continuing after orgasm multiple times.
SarangGa
SarangGa
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 03.03.09 11:04

I agree that the Violet Flame might be the central energy at work during Asetian sex, a reason of why it would make their sexual practices considered so sacred and profound. I am pretty sure they make use of more Shen centers than the sexual one during their sexual magick practices, and your remark on Viperines and their hypnotic gaze was very clever, making full sense.
I don't agree however that orgasm does not come into play and in a very special place during Asetian sex. Orgasm is the strongest energy release the body can achieve, working as a very deep and powerful form of feeding, but also as a very intimate way to commune with the Soul, making sex something far more than physical, but a deeply spiritual practice. This is why the magickal concept of the intake of the orgasm is a very Asetian metaphysical technique, like what it is known as Drinking from the Soul, an Asetian sexual magick concept.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SarangGa 03.03.09 11:38

That was definitely a "one up" on what I was trying to say. You said it a bit better. Because that is totally right. An orgasm is the strongest energy release the body can have. What I think I was trying to say for non Asetians, for the majority of them, instinctually and subconsciously go right for the orgasm unless their conscious mind overrides it. If it was confusing, I apologize. I would think that this is not the case for Asetians, that their energy is much more controlled to their own tastes and likings, possibly more Tantric in nature.

I always had a thought about this topic that I wanted to add and share. I always imagined Asetians having sex as more of an "outerbody" sexual experience. Mingling more in their aura bodies for the majority of time during the sex act for the purpose of giving birth to something in this world from the world beyond. Making every sex act a holy and unique experience every single time. Just like going on a different journey all the time. Of course, this is just something that runs around in my own head.
SarangGa
SarangGa
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 04.03.09 10:53

Sometimes the stuff that runs around in our heads can be quite impressive and enlightening.
I have to admit I had thought about this many times and had come to the conclusion that it would be a wonderful and holy experience between them. Seeing the picture you paint seems an interesting way of looking at it.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 06.03.09 6:04

I have been reading this thread doubtful of whether or so I should respond. But I believe I can make my own contribution to the subject. It might be too personal, which is what kept me hesitant, but after all we are all here to share knowledge and find answers. And experience IS knowledge.

A few years ago I met a very special individual. It was not a chance meeting, let's just say that he came to me somehow. Him and his life remain to this day as mysteries. Throughout the two years that we were together he only revealed very vague details. He lived alone, in a small town not far from me. His place was bare and impersonal. There were no photos of other people, no decorations, nothing with his name on it... Of course I never searched for anything, I am just saying what was there to see. He never told me his surname. I never asked.

I do not wish to ramble. I will get down to the point: he was in every way as close to the idea of a Viperine as I have ever known.

I could go on forever about the big and small details about this person that made him what he was, but it would take an extremely long post. Thinking about it in perspective now, I can see how he never fought his nature but also was very careful to reveal it. I think our relationship was as intense as it was because I could see it. And he could see mine. Of course back then I had only notions in my head, visions, feelings that I could not explain and which I would not have been able to analyse in the same terms as I am doing right now. But it was true and it happened.

Whether or not he was totally aware of what or who he was, I do not know. He seemed to be always elusive of that darkest side of his mind where the blackness was, as he put it some times. In fact, he had once been declared legally insane. Now, this is where the contradictions begin: he was also fervently spiritual and often mentioned his devotion to all things Roman Catholic, especially the Virgin Mother. But I have known Catholics and he was not one. He could swing from adoration to downright blasphemy at any moment, as if he was trying to hold on to something which he loathed. Me, an agnostic, asked him often why a free-thinking, open-minded person like him would express such a swaying change of heart regarding Christianity. He could not explain it. He just said he was trying to fight a love and hate which went hand in hand. He was quite obviously (it is obvious now) trying to trick himself not to be what he was.

Sexually (and this is where it gets personal) it was the most unique and unforgettable experience I have ever had. There was exchange of energy, yes, and even some times tantra-like interaction, but that was only a small part of it. Generally it was a game of powers, or should I say a game of his power taking over mine. Domination and submission played a very great role of our interaction, which often lasted whole nights. And yes there was an amazing exchange of energies, power, eye and mind speaking silently. But there was also pain and it was good. I am a rebelious and very free person, and I have never - ever - belonged to anyone or let anyone exert power over me. With him, it was all I ever wanted. I could have gone very very far, to places I do not even dare imagine.

The feeling of exchange was so amazing that I was often left breathless. It usually started at the chest, like a big hand of fire making its way inside just through the middle of my ribcase close to where the heart is. It stayed there and it exploded, and I could not breathe. Literally. Then it came out and I felt the tug, quite physically, and how my very soul seemed to follow after.

I have often wondered about this phenomenom. Sadly, it has never been repeated with such intensity (not even close) by anyone else. Somehow I know it will happen again.

The relationship did not end. We just do not see each other anymore, because I literally ran away. It was a bad case of vertigo. I knew that if I stayed I would die right there and then; I mean the kind of death that turns you into a completely new person. I was not ready for that yet.

I know that eventually, when several things in my life have run its course and happened and I have reached some personal goals, I will be ready for that.

Or for something even greater.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 06.03.09 13:44

That was an interesting post and thank you Syrianeh for sharing with us so openly an experience that has many intimate and personal details. It takes maturity and a clear mind.

I generally tend to discard situations when people portrait having met a Viperine or anything that directly implies Viperine knowledge, however you said something that really caught my attention. You mentioned on how you never belonged to anyone, how you always enjoyed and cherished your freedom, but with this particular person you had no trouble giving in completely and staying under his power. Actually, you said even more, that not only you enjoyed it, as you could not ask for anything more.
This describes perfectly the so called Viperine Effect on women, especially on a sexual and emotional way. Viperines are overpowering in every sense, but they make that experience a pleasing and desirable one, in a way that people can even become dependant on it, as if it is some sort of rare and sacred drug.
Interesting...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 06.03.09 14:20

Amazing Syrianeh, let me ask, were you familiar with the Asetian Bible or anything about Viperines before this happened to you?
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 06.03.09 17:25

Viperine Effect... it has been some long years since I last heard that expression.

I can tell you have been drinking from the right fountain, Mr. Victor...

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 07.03.09 3:26

Victor: thank you for your comments. Let me point out that didn't say this person is actually a Viperine. I just said he was in every way as close to the idea of one as possible. I am not so naive as to actually label someone an Asetian and much less myself. But I cannot stop pointing out all the clear signs.

Elaine: no, I was totally unfamiliar with the Asetian Bible at the time. I was not even close.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.03.09 10:05

Interesting subject this one of the sexual power and allure of Viperines...

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 20.05.09 14:49

Syrianeh wrote:Sexually (and this is where it gets personal) it was the most unique and unforgettable experience I have ever had. There was exchange of energy, yes, and even some times tantra-like interaction, but that was only a small part of it. Generally it was a game of powers, or should I say a game of his power taking over mine. Domination and submission played a very great role of our interaction, which often lasted whole nights. And yes there was an amazing exchange of energies, power, eye and mind speaking silently. But there was also pain and it was good. I am a rebelious and very free person, and I have never - ever - belonged to anyone or let anyone exert power over me. With him, it was all I ever wanted. I could have gone very very far, to places I do not even dare imagine.

This part was very touching, and quite a beautiful experience I must admit. Thank you for sharing with us your experience so openly and maturely. It is a unique and rare experience to love belonging to someone... not many people get to Experience such a Guardian-like relationship.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 20.05.09 14:53

Thanks for the comment, Aghrab. Smile
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 05.06.09 16:44

The sex energy was, and is, the sacred holy power in the physical being, it is the energy that gives the power of the creator gods. To buffer such a power is to prevent the sex energy from taking its proper path up the spinal column, where it can merge with the greater cosmos.

Instead, this great, creative energy is kept enslaved in the lowest chakra (not sure how this relates to the Asetian Shen centers) where it remains concerned only with sex and mating.

It is slavery to the sex instinct, to pleasure and enjoyment.
Sex plays a tremendous role in maintaining the 'mechanicalness' of life.

The correct use of the sex energy is indicative of a very high level being. Presumably such beings are in contact with the higher emotional center, and even the higher intellectual center.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down