Theory regarding the identity of Luis Marques?

+12
8lou1
Antonio
Lightseeker
Jonathan
Eni Alihm
BellBook&Candle
Kalb
Divine 277
sungodaurora
Sinata Anika Asti
Victor
N.Augusta
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Theory regarding the identity of Luis Marques? - Page 2 Empty Re: Theory regarding the identity of Luis Marques?

Post by Jonathan 16.05.13 11:13

Lightseeker wrote:No, Luis Marques is not a woman. And yes, I can say that much with certainity.
Certainty, how?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Theory regarding the identity of Luis Marques? - Page 2 Empty Re: Theory regarding the identity of Luis Marques?

Post by Lightseeker 16.05.13 11:53

@Jonathan:

As I mentioned in an older post of mine, I have a friend who has attended a gathering where Luis Marques was present.
Because he was wearing a hooded cloak, she couldn't see his face. But she said his stature and way of speaking remined her of Coelho (which lead me to postulating this theory after reading Coelho's books).
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio 25.08.22 18:11

I don't think Aset. Ka will ever bring such a comic scenario..is better to be unknown, because Asetian/Sethian/Watchers have their roots family, and different pleasures, they don't want to be exposed, Prince Luis Marques ha

s been enough clear as his occupation is a scientist and his writings are a road open that is already existing inside you

Asetian

]

Sethian

[/rand]

to find there your roots and somehow obtained the meaning of their sacred soul (, and believe me, Aset says the Ba with the Ka speak what from the soul the TRUE

Antonio
Antonio
Banned

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2022-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.08.22 7:40

I know that many people obsess about Luis Marques but such is merely a quest for fools as the Master himself would say.

What makes Luis Marques so unique among contemporary occult teachers and spiritual guides is precisely his absolute rejection of fame and ego. He doesn’t care for outside opinion. For decades that outsiders speculate about him and it has become some sort of a private joke in the community given much of the nonsense that mundanes say about the tradition.

However, the importance is in the message and the teachings, not the individual. That is the true focus of the practitioners and devotees. It’s entirely irrelevant if Luis Marques is a woman or a man. Those speculations are the realm of the mundane and their endless obsessions with famous occultists and secret cultures.

What matters in the end is legacy and the vast array of teachings that Marques left to humanity is something capable of moving mountains. It redefined occult science in more ways than people realize but it will be mirrored in history. Those seeds have germinated across cultures into distant places of our world, giving rise to diverse communities carrying the torches. The best everyone can do to honor his work is to put aside the limitative ego and just LEARN, GROW and EVOLVE. To become a better version of themselves through the Current.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 26.08.22 12:07

my own personal interest in luis marques had to do with the obsession. i wanted to understand the obsession. i still don't btw, but i've found people in my area who are followers of a holy man in india and was allowed to watch them grow. it makes more sense now.

on that road of understanding obsession, i also found some intriguing interconnections and THAT is why i would love to have a conversation with luis marques. maybe others from the aset ka would totally understand as well, but my interconnections led me to portugal. and to be honest diving in and meeting all these occult groups, i was already happy i found someone with a familiar story that could or could not be an entwinement. i still dont know.

sometimes its just nice to find a friend from the past.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.08.22 12:28

Did you visit Portugal with a group of practitioners on the Asetian path or alone by yourself? There are different groups related with Asetianism that organize travels to Portugal, you reminded me of this with your mention of India, since I know that visiting Portugal, a few other special sites in Europe and of course also Egypt has been like a spiritual pilgrimage of sorts for many Asetianists over the world.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 26.08.22 13:03

no, it has more to do with the research available in the occult world about my roots in the spiritual sense. in history there have been literal wars that seem to combine with wrong translations which confused me at first, but all research led to luis marques. later i found out he is known and an occult writer and that he is part of a deeply occult order called the asetka. and then suddenly i was seen as one, while i was only researching myself. so its confusing.

id like to resolve the confusion as i am just me and nothing else. any label is from now on in the eye in the beholder and not mine.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 28.08.22 9:33

Jonathan wrote:I know that many people obsess about Luis Marques but such is merely a quest for fools as the Master himself would say.

What makes Luis Marques so unique among contemporary occult teachers and spiritual guides is precisely his absolute rejection of fame and ego. He doesn’t care for outside opinion. For decades that outsiders speculate about him and it has become some sort of a private joke in the community given much of the nonsense that mundanes say about the tradition.

However, the importance is in the message and the teachings, not the individual. That is the true focus of the practitioners and devotees. It’s entirely irrelevant if Luis Marques is a woman or a man. Those speculations are the realm of the mundane and their endless obsessions with famous occultists and secret cultures.

What matters in the end is legacy and the vast array of teachings that Marques left to humanity is something capable of moving mountains. It redefined occult science in more ways than people realize but it will be mirrored in history. Those seeds have germinated across cultures into distant places of our world, giving rise to diverse communities carrying the torches. The best everyone can do to honor his work is to put aside the limitative ego and just LEARN, GROW and EVOLVE. To become a better version of themselves through the Current.

Valuable words.

Asetianism truly is the path of a Thousand Paths. Those who may think that the Current is only what is taught to the general public or simply manifested through core ancient Egyptian magick haven’t been paying attention to the last few decades...

The Asetian mysteries reflect the machinery of the universe and its seeds are scattered through many different cultures and traditions. That is why the true Asetianist is never left without further wisdom to explore and to master in this endless journey. A magnificent puzzle of initiation not for the faint of heart.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.08.22 10:07

Victor wrote:
Asetianism truly is the path of a Thousand Paths. Those who may think that the Current is only what is taught to the general public or simply manifested through core ancient Egyptian magick haven’t been paying attention to the last few decades...

The Asetian mysteries reflect the machinery of the universe and its seeds are scattered through many different cultures and traditions. That is why the true Asetianist is never left without further wisdom to explore and to master in this endless journey. A magnificent puzzle of initiation not for the faint of heart.

Exactly! Great to see you old friend.

The path of a Thousand Paths really resonates with what Asetianism truly is.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by adrenochrome_rush 28.08.22 10:49

Is Luis Marques black/"African American"? I noticed the people interested in ancient Kemet tend to be black.
adrenochrome_rush
adrenochrome_rush
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2022-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.08.22 11:35

No, he is actually European of Scandinavian descent I believe.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by adrenochrome_rush 28.08.22 12:22

Jonathan wrote:No, he is actually European of Scandinavian descent I believe.

Oh I think I saw him. Wasn't he on a special edition of ancient aliens?
adrenochrome_rush
adrenochrome_rush
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2022-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 28.08.22 13:51

Jonathan wrote:No, he is actually European of Scandinavian descent I believe.

Shh... you're revealing secret information. Now everyone will know that he looks like me. Razz

haha I'm just kidding, sorry if it's inappropriate. lol
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazarus. 12.03.24 10:26

What.
Lazarus.
Lazarus.
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2024-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 13.03.24 13:16

Serpent is of Iberian descent (Iberian Peninsula)
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2