the power of music from the point of view of a vampire

3 posters

Go down

the power of music from the point of view of a vampire Empty the power of music from the point of view of a vampire

Post by sauroneyesfang 25.04.13 20:29

Hey every one
How dose music effect your vampiric way of life?
for me it calms my senses down and it tends to energize me sometimes, and im not talking about just any type of music, for me its very specific. i listen to a lot of Type O negative, Inkubus Sukkubus, and Deftones. they take me a way from reality and they take me to my iner peace and make all my problems go away. their type of music make me enjoy my way of life.
How does it effect you?
sauroneyesfang
sauroneyesfang
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-04-01

Back to top Go down

the power of music from the point of view of a vampire Empty Re: the power of music from the point of view of a vampire

Post by Jonathan 26.04.13 5:56

Music can affect energy so it surely has power over the vampire and other metaphysics really. Just like your voice or touch has power as well, or even words written on a book or right here in this forum. It's all about the energy so yes it sure has its effects. Smile
Take meditation for instance, if you try doing it with music and then without it you will notice differences. It doesn't mean that music is necessary to meditate because it isn't and metaphysics are not dependent on music at all but just saying that it can have influence in the energy and in your mind as our brains react to it.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

the power of music from the point of view of a vampire Empty Re: the power of music from the point of view of a vampire

Post by sauroneyesfang 26.04.13 9:32

Thanks Jonathan for the input.
i wish i could find more bands that are similar to Type O Neg and inkubus Sukkubus, any sugestions?
sauroneyesfang
sauroneyesfang
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 27.04.13 10:24

Why would the point of view of a vampire regarding music be any different than anyone else, per say? The effects you stated, will be the same for humans and vampires. I guess, for me, that is the kind of thinking that I do not understand. "Vampire" is commonly used as a label, which represents different things to different people, etc.......bites tongue and avoids rant.

Can humans and vampires enjoy, feel, be comforted and consume the energy of music? Yes! We all have individual preferences and what works and energizes me, could be very different. Music can take us all to a different world as it is with any art. A world without music is a world I could not survive in-- I listen to music 24/7.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 27.04.13 10:25

Good comment Jonathan-- I agree with ya! Smile
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down