what does being a vampyre entails?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by StrongSafety on 05.01.09 23:34

Hello everyone, as I said I am new to these topics so I have basic questions.
My first question is: What does being a Vampyre entails?
My second question is: What are the benifits of being one? Physically and psychically.
Thank you for taking time to enlight me on the subject!

P.S. sorry for my poor english

Farewell

StrongSafety
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Location : Quebec
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by ladyflame on 30.08.09 6:41

thats a good Question
avatar
ladyflame
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Location : in a grave
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by hesperia on 01.09.09 9:28

I believe that being a vampire means having the ability to feed with other people's energy. It's not only an ability, it's an inner need, a way of living, of existing. This comes also with the power to sense people's energies.

Some vampires do it in a conscious way, some others don't realize yet they have such ability.
avatar
hesperia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Age : 32
Location : where the streets have no name
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by Jonathan on 01.09.09 11:26

All that is true, but above all, being a Vampire is a condition of the Soul.

That is why Asetians aren't humans... because their Soul (Ba in Ancient Egyptian) is not human.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2233
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by Ankhhape on 01.09.09 12:04

While that is true of Asetian vampires, I often wonder what is the make up of non-Asetian vampires?
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by Jonathan on 01.09.09 12:28

That is true not only in the case of Asetian vampires, but also in the case of Sethian vampires as well as Anubian Keepers. It is important to keep that in mind.

Now in what comes to most other vampires, I would say they are defined by their energy need, but that they are humans. Even themselves define themselves as humans, if you read other works on vampirism out there besides the AB, like the works from Belanger and all, they define vampires as humans like everyone else, but just with an energy need they don't understand, and usually with a damaged chakra. This is why the Asetian Bible is such a groundbreaking force in terms of vampire texts, since for the first time they define vampirism as a condition of the soul and as a metaphysical race besides mankind. Also, for the first time in history, the reason of why they feed and why they need energy was properly explained in metaphysical terms. Before the Asetians coming forth, vampires tried to explain vampirism with situations like damaged chakras and the like, but only with Asetianism is that vampirism started being seen as something more deep and spiritual, something connected with the soul and the vampire's inner essence.

Keep in mind that you don't need to be a vampire to practice vampirism, there are many humans that do it for power and achievement. There are even many forms of ritual vampirism, as Michael Ford tries to explore. So vampirism, as a metaphysical practice, can be used by anyone adept at metaphysics... but now if the subject is being a true vampire, then we are dealing with a whole different thing.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2233
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by RudraShiva on 01.09.09 13:16

Good post Jonathan

I would like to ask you, then, what is a vampire according to Asetianism? Iīm still wating for my Asetian Bible to arrive (grrrrr affraid ) so I just know about vampirism from a "Michelle Belanger perspective" (Iīm reading The Psychic Vampire Codex at the moment)
avatar
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Location : South of Spain
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by Ankhhape on 01.09.09 13:59

I would like to answer this:
Asetians (Children of Egyptian Goddess Aset) are the primordial vampires. They are without a human soul, they are Otherkin beings.

Their birth begins during the Egyptian period Sep Tepy, which means ‘first time’, with the three primordial children of Aset (Isis) and the bloodline derives from these three.

The definition put forth here is that of an Asetian vampire, and does not define all the types and variations of the vampiric nature of all beings.

Asetians have conscious control over their reincarnation cycle. Their divine nature, their energy body (the subtle / astral body), Shen Centers and their soul are unlike their human counterparts.

This difference in subtle anatomy is the reason behind the vampire’s energy need. The highly developed energy metabolism demands a higher level of energy to maintain its internal balance while incarnated and to fuel their energy abilities and powers.

A human energy system constantly draws energy from the universal source, this maintains the human system. The vampiric system cannot be kept stable under the regular universal energy cycling alone; it does not support their own internal energy metabolism.

- from the Asetian Bible
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by RudraShiva on 01.09.09 14:16

Thank you Ankhhape, you did a very good explanation.

The "controlled reincarnations" is one of the most fascinating topics on Asetianism. I come from a background in which reincarnation is almost evil or, at least, a part of the cosmic existence that needs to be trascended in order to attain the Godhead. This "shift" in my own paradigm will be very interesting, for sure, and I would like to know the Asetian perspective on a, perhaps, more "monotheistic" vision of existence in which the Spirit is the ultimate reality.
avatar
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Location : South of Spain
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by Victor on 01.09.09 15:12

Rudra,

If you are reading the Codex, you will notice that Belanger sees vampirism as an entirely different thing than the Asetians do. To Belanger, putting it simple, vampires are humans that were dumb enough in metaphysics to damage their chakras. Kheprians, according to her and their own texts, are humans that started playing with metaphysics in Egypt and have burned their chakras forever, making them now dependant on energy in ways of vital force from other humans. A sadly approach to the reality behind true vampirism I would say...
On the other hand you have the Asetians, who define vampirism in a completely different way. For them, the word vampire was a mere term coined by mankind to describe them, because they couldn't understand their nature so they focused on the fact that they do drain vital energy. However, their nature goes far deeper than that. The reasoning they use to explain their needs for drain are not because they have any malfunctioning energy systems or were stupid enough to do any energy ritual that went wrong... no, Asetians need energy because their Souls, their Ba, is divine, coming from a being whose existence to us is yet very unknown an mysterious: Aset. The Goddess Aset, being one of the Elder Gods, according to Asetian theology and their cosmogony, had the powers of creation, the breath of Life, and by such forces she created the first primordial Asetians, three children with the divine spark, out of her own essence. This is the reason why the Asetians are not human and don't have human Souls, but also the reason why they drain. While incarnated, this is not their natural realm, being themselves beings of the Duat, the Underworld, beings of the subtle realms and the ethereal reality, they don't fully adapt to human bodies and the physical realm. That makes them need to use other energies in order to empower their subtle metabolism that is much faster than a normal human being, as well as to enforce their intense usage of advanced metaphysics. Those reasons created a situation, the draining/feeding, that made mankind calling them vampires. It does not define them, since much more deeper things define an Asetian.

Those are the major differences in concepts of vampirism that distinguish Kheprians and their messed up and broken systems, according to their own theories, from Asetians and their divine and inhuman nature. Both entirely different approaches to vampirism and spirituality. Actually, Kheprians don't even have a spiritual system, as you will soon notice from reading the Codex, and their practices, as has been explained in here before, are based on imagination and wishfull thinking than actual metaphysics. All they know to do is visualize, but then when it comes to proper techniques and more advanced stuff they simply don't talk about it because they don't know it. House Kheperu started as a gaming club, out of Vampire: The Masquerade. If you search about it online you will easily find all those references. Their rules and their codes are also driven from that computer game, as well as the Black Veil, a set of rules based precisely on V:TM that they enjoy to bring up in all of their parties and such, but that it is nowhere used inside the real Vampire Community.

Give it a look over a few threads we have here where the community have debated the subject of Belanger, and you will find out many surprising things about this individual, and her personal quest to take advantage of the Asetian knowledge and to hide and discredit the Aset Ka in order to fulfill her commercial goals. There is not much left to be said, the weakness and ignorance of her book will be very clear to you as you study it.
avatar
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 524
Location : A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls.
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by RudraShiva on 01.09.09 15:38

Thanks for the answer Victor, I liked it.
As I wait for the Asetian Bible, maybe you (I mean, the whole community) could help with a few questions I have on some key concepts.

The first one is how immortality is understood within the Aset Ka. As you say that their souls/astral body are immortal, I assume their conscioussness are also eternal. As beings who can control their reincarnation processes, does this mean that their memories donīt dissapear when they come to this world of flesh again?

Next question is about the human soul. If Iīm not wrong they understand the human soul as a "thing" that was created out of chaos. Chaos is, however, understood as nothingness. When it is stated that our soul will die , I assume our consciousness is, therefore, not eternal. In short , we will return to nothingness. We will be banished, destroyed.

And finally how would you describe the Asetian attitude towards the Gods and Goddesses? Do they regard the gods as independent beings, or as different manifestations of a superior reality?
avatar
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Location : South of Spain
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by Jonathan on 01.09.09 16:11

RudraShiva wrote:Thanks for the answer Victor, I liked it.

As I wait for the Asetian Bible, maybe you (I mean, the whole community) could help with a few questions I have on some key concepts.



The first one is how immortality is understood within the Aset Ka. As you say that their souls/astral body are immortal, I assume their conscioussness are also eternal. As beings who can control their reincarnation processes, does this mean that their memories donīt dissapear when they come to this world of flesh again?



Next question is about the human soul. If Iīm not wrong they understand the human soul as a "thing" that was created out of chaos. Chaos is, however, understood as nothingness. When it is stated that our soul will die , I assume our consciousness is, therefore, not eternal. In short , we will return to nothingness. We will be banished, destroyed.



And finally how would you describe the Asetian attitude towards the Gods and Goddesses? Do they regard the gods as independent beings, or as different manifestations of a superior reality?
That is correct, the Asetians can access the memories from their past lives. This makes them truly immortal, since they are beings fully living an eternal life (lives). That information gets retained and can be accessed more easily after awakening. The Aset Ka has developed several metaphysical techniques to enhance the remembering of such memories.

On your second question I believe you are not far from the Asetian view of the human soul. They believe that humans can reincarnate as well, however their souls will age and perish, returning again to chaos, and so being one with the whole once again. Like a returning to the source found in many other traditions. I can't be fully sure that this is their view, though, but this is my interpretation based on what I have studied about their culture and tradition. So don't take anything that I say as definitive or the real view of Asetians, in many cases I may be entirely mistaken.

At last, I do believe that they view the Gods and Goddesses as different entities, and not as parts of the one superior reality. They have no monotheistic concept in any layer of their spirituality, as far as I know. That is why there are the wars between Seth and Aset, if all were part of the One Deity, then those wars and fights would be useless and shallow, in my opinion.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2233
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by Daniel09 on 01.09.09 16:19

Jon got ahead of me, but I'll post what I had anyway, as it is written slightly different though holding the same principles.

RudraShiva wrote:As beings who can control their reincarnation processes, does this mean that their memories donīt dissapear when they come to this world of flesh again?

In the Asetian Bible it tells that every Asetian has an awakening, more severe for newer Asetians, and less severe for older Asetians. Prior to awakening, they likely have no way of knowing they are what they are. After awakening, an Asetian tends to quickly delve into their Akashik Records, recovering their memory. It really varies depending on the Asetian how much they are able to recall. I assume it would be more like a long term amnesia for them.

RudraShiva wrote:Next question is about the human soul. If Iīm not wrong they understand the human soul as a "thing" that was created out of chaos. Chaos is, however, understood as nothingness. When it is stated that our soul will die , I assume our consciousness is, therefore, not eternal. In short , we will return to nothingness. We will be banished, destroyed.
I think the form of chaos described in the Asetian Bible is that of the something within nothing, and that one does not return to nothing, but slowly fades back into chaos until they are recycled and made anew, albeit the original flavor of the soul technically erased. It is not really a banishment, more of a reset. idk though.

RudraShiva wrote:And finally how would you describe the Asetian attitude towards the Gods and Goddesses? Do they regard the gods as independent beings, or as different manifestations of a superior reality?
This also varies greatly. It is stated that Asetians come from all sorts of denominations and each one holds their own beliefs. It is most often from what I can tell, that the Gods and Goddesses are used as archetypes for energies and forces indescribably by words. A way to describe the polarity of the universe's parts, I think.
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 25
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by RudraShiva on 01.09.09 16:53

Hello Daniel09

Daniel09 wrote:It is most often from what I can tell, that the Gods and Goddesses are used as archetypes for energies and forces indescribably by words. A way to describe the polarity of the universe's parts, I think

I canīt speak for the Asetians, obviously, but this perspective on the deific forces that you mentioned is true on the few systems that I know. What we know as "gods", their anthropomorphic images mainly, are just symbols that we, mortals and finite beings, need to use in order to make contact with these forces that are, as you said, beyond words and therefore, beyond our human reasoning.

This is why in order to know about a specific God you need to study his mythology and symbols ("causal understanding") but, in the end, you need to experience the force by invocation to bring it to your consciousness.

I regard the different Gods and Goddesses as independent beings with conscious awarness and Will, however because of my beliefs, I also regard them as different manifestations of Para Shakti Maha Devi / Chaos.

I want to know, what is the ultimate reality for the Asetians?
avatar
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Location : South of Spain
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by Ankhhape on 01.09.09 16:54

Victor wrote:If you are reading the Codex, you will notice that Belanger sees vampirism as an entirely different thing than the Asetians etc
Victor, are you stating there are no other kind of vampire?
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by Victor on 01.09.09 17:21

Ankhhape wrote:
Victor wrote:If you are reading the Codex, you will notice that Belanger sees vampirism as an entirely different thing than the Asetians etc
Victor, are you stating there are no other kind of vampire?
Was that what I said?
I believe what I said was very straight-forward. The Codex and the Asetian Bible talk about entirely different concepts of vampirism.

Now if you ask me if I see Belanger and her club as vampires? No, personally I don't. I see them as very mundane, and having many qualities and characteristics that are typical of mortals. Is this the full truth? According to my definition of what a vampire is, yes, it is. But now you must form your own concept, and based on that same concept, which is personal, make your own judgment. Not that it matters anyways who or what she is... we were simply debating both systems, and they talk about different forms of vampirism.

Kheprians define vampires as humans with a broken chakra and messed up subtle system.

Asetians define vampires as a condition of the Soul; the Children of the Gods, beings with an inhuman immortal Soul. They believe their subtle system not to be broken, but actually more advanced than the human one.

So there I say, very different concepts of vampirism... it all sums up to what you define as being a vampire. It's a matter of concept.
To me, I see Kheprians defining the vampire as someone stupid, or dumb. Someone less... and broken. I can't see why anyone would ever want to be a Kheprian vampire. I never learned vampirism to be related with that in any ways, and I have a few decades of study over vampirism and the different traditions. To me vampirism defines spiritual evolution, empowerment, knowledge... gnosis. Completely opposed to the Kheprian definition, and far more in tune with what the Asetians seem to believe. This is my view, what is yours?
avatar
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 524
Location : A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls.
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by Daniel09 on 01.09.09 17:29

RudraShiva wrote:I want to know, what is the ultimate reality for the Asetians?

Could you elaborate on this question? I'm not sure I know what you mean when you say "ultimate reality."
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 25
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by Ankhhape on 01.09.09 17:55

Victor,
I suppose I was trying to ask your beliefs on non-Asetian vampirism
avatar
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Location : Not here Anymore
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

I agree victor

Post by godofbattle on 01.09.09 18:14

Victor wrote:
Ankhhape wrote:
Victor wrote:If you are reading the Codex, you will notice that Belanger sees vampirism as an entirely different thing than the Asetians etc
Victor, are you stating there are no other kind of vampire?
Was that what I said?
I believe what I said was very straight-forward. The Codex and the Asetian Bible talk about entirely different concepts of vampirism.

Now if you ask me if I see Belanger and her club as vampires? No, personally I don't. I see them as very mundane, and having many qualities and characteristics that are typical of mortals. Is this the full truth? According to my definition of what a vampire is, yes, it is. But now you must form your own concept, and based on that same concept, which is personal, make your own judgment. Not that it matters anyways who or what she is... we were simply debating both systems, and they talk about different forms of vampirism.

Kheprians define vampires as humans with a broken chakra and messed up subtle system.

Asetians define vampires as a condition of the Soul; the Children of the Gods, beings with an inhuman immortal Soul. They believe their subtle system not to be broken, but actually more advanced than the human one.

So there I say, very different concepts of vampirism... it all sums up to what you define as being a vampire. It's a matter of concept.
To me, I see Kheprians defining the vampire as someone stupid, or dumb. Someone less... and broken. I can't see why anyone would ever want to be a Kheprian vampire. I never learned vampirism to be related with that in any ways, and I have a few decades of study over vampirism and the different traditions. To me vampirism defines spiritual evolution, empowerment, knowledge... gnosis. Completely opposed to the Kheprian definition, and far more in tune with what the Asetians seem to believe. This is my view, what is yours?
Many people like MB acknowledge they are doing deeper things when feeding and such.Yet they condemn being what they are saying they wish they wern't a vampire. Howeveer if you can do deeper things then why would you condemn it.
avatar
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Location : Detroit MI
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by godofbattle on 01.09.09 18:15

Victor wrote:
Ankhhape wrote:
Victor wrote:If you are reading the Codex, you will notice that Belanger sees vampirism as an entirely different thing than the Asetians etc
Victor, are you stating there are no other kind of vampire?
Was that what I said?
I believe what I said was very straight-forward. The Codex and the Asetian Bible talk about entirely different concepts of vampirism.

Now if you ask me if I see Belanger and her club as vampires? No, personally I don't. I see them as very mundane, and having many qualities and characteristics that are typical of mortals. Is this the full truth? According to my definition of what a vampire is, yes, it is. But now you must form your own concept, and based on that same concept, which is personal, make your own judgment. Not that it matters anyways who or what she is... we were simply debating both systems, and they talk about different forms of vampirism.

Kheprians define vampires as humans with a broken chakra and messed up subtle system.

Asetians define vampires as a condition of the Soul; the Children of the Gods, beings with an inhuman immortal Soul. They believe their subtle system not to be broken, but actually more advanced than the human one.

So there I say, very different concepts of vampirism... it all sums up to what you define as being a vampire. It's a matter of concept.
To me, I see Kheprians defining the vampire as someone stupid, or dumb. Someone less... and broken. I can't see why anyone would ever want to be a Kheprian vampire. I never learned vampirism to be related with that in any ways, and I have a few decades of study over vampirism and the different traditions. To me vampirism defines spiritual evolution, empowerment, knowledge... gnosis. Completely opposed to the Kheprian definition, and far more in tune with what the Asetians seem to believe. This is my view, what is yours?
avatar
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Location : Detroit MI
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by godofbattle on 01.09.09 18:16

I agree victor
avatar
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Location : Detroit MI
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by Jonathan on 01.09.09 19:44

Victor wrote:
Ankhhape wrote:
Victor wrote:If you are reading the Codex, you will notice that Belanger sees vampirism as an entirely different thing than the Asetians etc
Victor, are you stating there are no other kind of vampire?
Was that what I said?
I believe what I said was very straight-forward. The Codex and the Asetian Bible talk about entirely different concepts of vampirism.

Now if you ask me if I see Belanger and her club as vampires? No, personally I don't. I see them as very mundane, and having many qualities and characteristics that are typical of mortals. Is this the full truth? According to my definition of what a vampire is, yes, it is. But now you must form your own concept, and based on that same concept, which is personal, make your own judgment. Not that it matters anyways who or what she is... we were simply debating both systems, and they talk about different forms of vampirism.

Kheprians define vampires as humans with a broken chakra and messed up subtle system.

Asetians define vampires as a condition of the Soul; the Children of the Gods, beings with an inhuman immortal Soul. They believe their subtle system not to be broken, but actually more advanced than the human one.

So there I say, very different concepts of vampirism... it all sums up to what you define as being a vampire. It's a matter of concept.
To me, I see Kheprians defining the vampire as someone stupid, or dumb. Someone less... and broken. I can't see why anyone would ever want to be a Kheprian vampire. I never learned vampirism to be related with that in any ways, and I have a few decades of study over vampirism and the different traditions. To me vampirism defines spiritual evolution, empowerment, knowledge... gnosis. Completely opposed to the Kheprian definition, and far more in tune with what the Asetians seem to believe. This is my view, what is yours?
I fully agree with you Victor, we share the same view on this.
Very well explained as well...
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2233
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by ladymoontear on 11.03.10 11:49

i agree with Victor as well. Its spirtitaulism, a way of life. I haven't studied as much as averyone else has I'm sure. But I take nothing lightly and when I have learned that everything I thought I knew isn't, it's in fact something entirely different. Then I have to start all over again. If it wasn't for some very strange happenings and Aset directing me to study up on what was actually happening and not what I thought was happening, I never would have found out about the Aset Ka, real vampyrism, nor would I have bought the AB and read about a great many of the things I was encountering. I'm glad I for one found the AB first.
avatar
ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Location : unite states
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://mamamoont@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: what does being a vampyre entails?

Post by Jonathan on 11.03.10 17:20

ladymoontear wrote:i agree with Victor as well. Its spirtitaulism, a way of life. I haven't studied as much as averyone else has I'm sure. But I take nothing lightly and when I have learned that everything I thought I knew isn't, it's in fact something entirely different. Then I have to start all over again. If it wasn't for some very strange happenings and Aset directing me to study up on what was actually happening and not what I thought was happening, I never would have found out about the Aset Ka, real vampyrism, nor would I have bought the AB and read about a great many of the things I was encountering. I'm glad I for one found the AB first.
You mentioned something that is a very important point in my opinion. The importance of finding the Asetian Bible (or the Aset Ka). It is very easy to be mislead and misguided in this world, and vampirism is of the most tricky fields within the occult studies. There are many open doors, but most lead people into further ignorance. You are both right when you say that vampirism is about spirituality, and in that sense, the Asetian tradition opens doors in so many ways, that give their seekers a proper background in spirituality, metaphysics, occult, religion, symbolism and many others. But what ladymoontear mentioned is very crucial... many people are driven into vampirism by many of the fake doors in this world, and that is like a cancer for the community. Something that I hate to see is people who actually have potential to grow and evolve loosing themselves in fake paths, delusional theories or commercial agendas. Unfortunately in these days vampirism is a way to raise money for many, a job for others and even a scam. It is very sad, but true. We can easily see that by the variety of pseudo "real vampirism" books out there in the market. And it pleases me and calms my soul to see that the Asetians took this step, to bring a book further, that for once can allow for any seeker to study and develop in true vampirism without prejudice or being misguided. I wish many others would be as lucky as you, to have found the AB...

Welcome to the community, ladymoontear. If you don't mind, would you go by the Off Topic section and introduce yourself? It is just so we can all get to know you and proper welcome you here.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2233
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum