My way of working with spirits.

+2
Daniel09
Poorvamp
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My way of working with spirits. Empty My way of working with spirits.

Post by Poorvamp 05.08.13 15:13

I thought I would share the way I use and work with spirits.
1) I do not make any stupid assumptions or treat the spirit as a foreigner (this applies to animal spirits, angels, daemons and "ghosts")
2) I do not beg or plead to these spirits, but treat them as brothers in arms as i often talk to them or call on them for only needs and purposes that they know are riotous or they are passionate about.
I treat them like i would treat my friends and family.
3) I only use the true names pf spirits that give me there true names out of trust because my to not do this to make a loving creature into a hateful one.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

My way of working with spirits. Empty Re: My way of working with spirits.

Post by Daniel09 05.08.13 18:04

What are you using spirits for?
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 05.08.13 23:26

Combat and Binding (with permission) as well as healing people.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 15.08.13 20:10

Spirits are excellent aides in healing magic; just last week I had my spine straightened with the help of an ethereal being.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 15.08.13 21:43

I question the veracity of that statement.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 15.08.13 22:16

Can't prove anything over the internet, sorry Daniel :p. The only limitations are the ones you put on yourself.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 15.08.13 22:39

Now see, there is actual scientific evidence of the power of the mind in influencing the bodily functions in sometimes extreme manners. All I'm thinking is that rather than an ethereal being helping you straighten out, it was instead your own mind's power.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 15.08.13 23:45

I can't exactly be sure, as I preformed an informal invocation beforehand, and (although perhaps I only beleived myself to be) was communicating with said spirit via telepathy
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 20.08.13 3:43

Beware. Do you understand that through invocation, if successful, you are welcoming that entity inside you, or in other words, for a foreign being to possess you?
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.08.13 7:01

How do you think you have astral sex if not for joining of the two spirits within each on the astral dimension. It is a mixing of the spirits.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 20.08.13 7:10

It is but I wouldn't recommend it to be practiced with unknown entities. If you become possessed you are no longer in full control of your own energy body. Also astral sex is a very different practice and not actual invocation. Invocation happens in ritual space in the physical plane, while astral sex is entirely manifested in the astral without actual invocation. It may seem similar but they represent in fact very different metaphysical experiences.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.08.13 8:11

Do you actually think a spirit that is an elevated being from a higher vibrational area is bound and unable to cross that circle of arte in a ritual setting? I understand that is taught from all kinds of magical groups as being the valid understanding.  I have found that it is a bit of theatrical production to give confidence to a growing magician and is not the case at all.  But everyone to their own manifestation...for sure.  Different folks learn in different ways although the end result is what is important......every one of us is entirely different and everyone of us has entirely a different sight and required method of learning and understanding.....and what I mean by that is we each have to experience each thing for ourselves.....and it will be different in every way.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.08.13 8:37

Just to keep the conversation going and try to develop this into a visual lesson for others to assess for their own reflections.....I will add that I have purposely called beings into my physical body and had shared recognition of experiences by myself and higher spirit beings.....I do not lose control (it is a shared and conjoined experience) and I do this as example in making a sales presentation and have the being join me in presenting my product for consideration by the buyer.....It is a development that I enjoy and is also a great learning experience for myself.....I learn from this....

I would like to add the possibility that Nightshade may be referring to a so called bad spirit taking over a person.......and in a case such as that I view the human being as one that is at a much lower development and maybe lacks an educated development of spiritual work in their life at that point..  As one becomes spiritually adept or learned in working within a spirit dimension, it is more and more an unnatural setting for complete possession to occur at all unless that person completely calls into themselves the higher being and becomes comfortable in having that being there in the first place....It is done with full understanding from both beings.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 20.08.13 9:46

I didn't mention ritual circles but I can assure you they are much more than theatrics. At least if you know how to use them beyond the folklore associated with it. Of course they can't keep an ethereal entity inside it, such a thing requires proper binding techniques with a sigil and that's no simple magick. Circles have their purpose and can be very useful, although it's not that common to find someone with the knowledge to cast them. There is more to it than swinging a blade in the air.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.08.13 11:07

Glad to see your thoughts on it.....maybe some others can join in about their views also.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.08.13 14:12

Seems to be a slow day........anyway.....we seem to be discussing a mix of beginning, middle and advanced practice all within the same discussion so let us break it into various sections to not be confusing...  

I will put forth another picture if you will for your visual thought process.......there have been times when there were openings within structures in Egypt and other parts of the world where new findings of the ancient world were entered.....where they were entered by a person not accustomed to the magical energy process.  That unsuspecting person was knocked down or knocked unconscious and in some cases died......now the stories writing about it offered all kinds of speculation.....I do not know first hand...but my experience with working with the energy of the higher beings in spiritual work when they entered my body.....it has taken 3 to 4 days to get over it and then each time thereafter there was a shorter period of recovery...and now there is no need for the circle of arte when dealing with these advanced spiritual beings.    But one group which is called upon, I do not hesitate to create a circle and stay within as these are a Legion of many, many ancient beings....subject to only one force.......and so I possibly understand the force which knocks people to their knees when confronted with such a strong element not accustomed to...

And I can see that a person with many invocations and evocations will eventually reach a point where no ritual activity is needed as there is continual contact as needed at any time.  

And I can add this for the Christian element that reads this forum ..... you will find no religion on the other side.....so check it out for yourself.....and no 72 virgins as a reward for killing someone ...but you know what I am saying......No
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 20.08.13 14:58

For all of those newbies like me, I suggest working with something that has a track record in Ancient Egypt, such as Anubis, Serket and Cimjeres/Khepu
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.08.13 15:07

Look up what name they were known by in the Ancient Egyptian world and connect those with the Roman and Greek historical writings and they will give one a better over all picture.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 20.08.13 17:41

Maxx, would you happen to know of any good grimoires?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.08.13 19:36

Golly, I hate to be the one you would look to for any advice.....as I am off the wall strange.  There is Grimorium Verum by Joseph H. Peterson but I would not recommend that.....The Goetia ..The Lesser Key of Solomon the King might be better...then there is the Luciferian Goetia (The book of howling) by Michael W. Ford....and also if you are new to ritual magic I would list E.A. Koetting Evoking Eternity or Questing After Visions by Koetting.  The last two would give you a beginning method of practice to start but I list all of those with the understanding that you would learn how to use the sigils that are shown in those books and learn how to use them to make contact with the chosen spirits....this is a beginners task and one you would need to know and know well.  Then come back and you can ask more questions from everyone here.....but you need to have at least a year of practice just about every day to have a feeling for what is spoken of as the method of practical magic........also, all of these I have listed are based on the dark side....but understand I call to task angelic beings just as well as so called demonic beings and I even have them working on the same project at the same time.....sometimes.    But you can really find a wonderful world of contact and connection in becoming involved daily with this work....It can become a lifetime passion for those that find they are drawn to it..

Again, you should consider me as not one that teaches anything at all...but I can point you in a direction and you must learn it for yourself.

I am sure there will be other comments here for suggestion and that is what everyone is for.....to answer serious questions....and again, I am totally startled to see anyone considering me for any kind of advice.....lol...you knocked me off my perch....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.08.13 19:41

Also, I have to add that all those descriptions of those beings ..... when you learn to contact them...they may appear to you entirely different than the pics listed or shown.....each person will find they see a being as they alone will relate to that being....not how those books have them shown. Be it known that we, everyone, will have our own special relationship with the beings, and no two people will see it identical as 1000 others. Those pics are just a guideline in the beginning to get you started..
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.08.13 21:52

and do not get caught up in the hype with Koetting....he has great knowledge of sorts but it is embarrassing to even read his latest push to buy this or buy that....almost the same with the Michael Ford stuff.....but there are other ways to proceed without transferring any extra money you have to someone else's pocket....be careful when dealing with outward appearances to sell you anything....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 20.08.13 22:37

Thanks a lot Maxx, I have been solely working with Solomon's lesser key for the past 5 months, and have found much help with those beings. I find the problem wit the Key however, is that it only lists the big fellas. Don't get me wrong, their power is beyond helpful, but I have also ran into a problem or two with a few of them. Do any of your sources contain lesser beings? I would rather not work with something like Asmodeus for my first 'true' evocative summoning.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 20.08.13 22:39

And as to the fact of using channeled sigils to contact demons, I am way past learning to do that Wink.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.08.13 10:37

I posted at the wrong location....but again....you might want to consider calling Raphael if you are needing some sickness or illness or body problem dealt with.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next