Violet Flame

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Violet Flame

Post by BellBook&Candle on 06.09.13 13:35

So I came across a website that may or may not be of interest to some of you.
http://www.violetflamemiracles.com/history.htm

My advice would be to read between the lines. study
avatar
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Location : UK
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Kalb on 06.09.13 15:16

My advise to you is read Asetian Bible, the chapter "Violet Flame".
avatar
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1263
Location : Some part of infinite universe...
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by BellBook&Candle on 06.09.13 15:49

With respect Kalb I have read the Asetian Bible more than once. It's almost as if your a little annoyed that the Violet Flame has been mentioned somewhere other than the Asetian Bible. . Just a thought . .
avatar
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Location : UK
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Jonathan on 06.09.13 16:26

Just keep in mind that all those followers of Saint Germain, I AM movement, White Brotherhood, Seven Rays and The Summit Lighthouse are all modern cults well known for copying the original concept of the Violet Flame from the Aset Ka and then completely misinterpret its meaning, just like they also adopt all sorts of different ideas as Atlantis, aliens, spirituality, magick and mix it all together to brainwash followers. Most of it is nonsense although they do have a few things that work here and there since they have copied bits from everywhere else and all sorts of traditions.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2241
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Daniel09 on 07.09.13 5:16

Wow, what an amazing site. It's like stepping instantly back into the internet of the '90s. Scrolling animation at the top and everything.
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 26
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by BellBook&Candle on 07.09.13 12:18

I take on board what you are saying Jonathan and that may or may not be the case. If it is well known that the concept of the violet flame has been stolen from the Aset Ka, could you please provide evidence that this is the case. If you cannot provide it yourself, could you tell us where we might find such evidence. Thanks
avatar
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Location : UK
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Jonathan on 07.09.13 16:13

The very fact they're a modern cult is proof of such. Anyways I'm sure you can find more evidence if you do your own research, if that's important to you. If you don't know what I'm talking about or why it's well known then I'm not interested in providing further evidence at this time, especially not on an open forum or to someone I don't know. I believe others reading this know exactly what I mean.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2241
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by BellBook&Candle on 07.09.13 16:41

So really what your saying Jonathan is that you have no evidence. That's fine. As for doing more research, I do plenty of that and it would appear that there is also little evidence of the AK's own claims, apart from what people can relate to on a personal level. Now I am by no means saying that I do not agree with the Ak's teachings, philosophies etc  . What I am saying is that if you look at it objectively there really isn't much to back up they're claims in terms of being the first and only ones to understand or use the Violet flame. If what is stated in this forum over and over again is that no one here is a member of or indeed affiliated with the Aset Ka, then how exactly do you know that everything they have chosen to write down is absolute truth? Just saying "well i have secret insider knowledge" isn't really going to cut the mustard. If there is such evidence available why not just share it and silence the critics?
avatar
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Location : UK
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Jonathan on 07.09.13 17:06

I didn't say I have no evidence. Just that I don't have a need to share anything with you or anyone else thinking they are entitled to answers without being able to find them for themselves.

But yes your last post is pretty much the typical reply of someone who wanted an answer and got frustrated because it wasn't easily given. We've all seen it before.

Just another bit of information, you don't have to be affiliated with the Aset Ka to have some knowledge on the Asetian tradition beyond what is taught in the Asetian Bible or to follow their path in a deeper way.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2241
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Nightshade on 07.09.13 17:18

Do people still bother with S. Germain bullshit? I always wondered when will they pray to Lemuria and commit mass suicide hoping to fly to the next hale bopp comet in transit.
avatar
Nightshade
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 270
Location : The Mind
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Maxx on 07.09.13 17:32

of course.......some days I am a German Saint.....but then other days I am a Jackass.
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2563
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by BellBook&Candle on 07.09.13 18:00

You didnt have to Jonathan, its clear. I can assure you I am not frustrated and if anything here is typical its the way certain people try to subtly insult and belittle anyone who does not follow what is widely accepted here or indeed anyone who questions the validity of the Aset Ka's claims. Its very convenient and easy to assume a position of superior knowledge whenever one is faced with a challenging question, but I put it to everyone reading this. What proof do any of you actually have that the Violet Flame is exclusively Asetian in nature and understood and used only by the Aset Ka? It really isnt a difficult question. Either you have evidence which i'm sure everyone here would be fascinated to see, and could benefit from in they're studies. And if it turns out that there is no evidence, then simply admit it and i'm sure no one would think any less of you.
avatar
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Location : UK
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Jonathan on 07.09.13 18:08

Nightshade wrote:Do people still bother with S. Germain bullshit? I always wondered when will they pray to Lemuria and commit mass suicide hoping to fly to the next hale bopp comet in transit.
Maxx wrote:of course.......some days I am a German Saint.....but then other days I am a Jackass.
Roll Laugh You guys sure know how to make this interesting.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2241
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Kalb on 08.09.13 2:43

BellBook&Candle: Do by yourself. Sense the difference between both and keep things simple. The secret of the Violet Flame is in Sensing. Feel and as Jonathan said.. Find by yourself the Truth. Interestingly, your talk about Truth  and False is according to the latest tweet of Master Luis Marques.

I teach people not to find magick in religion, dogma or the creations of mankind but in the intuition of their inner seed.
Those seeking quick, easy and safe results shall never understand my methods or the nature of my magick. ☥
avatar
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1263
Location : Some part of infinite universe...
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by BellBook&Candle on 08.09.13 3:04

Again Kalb I am very aware of Luis Marques tweets and yes I understand the subtleties of the Violet flame. I am no novice, And am very aware of the Asetian Tradition and what it entails. However the question still remains, and so far everyone who has got involved in this discussion has wriggled theyre way out of and avoided the actual question. This forum supposedly encourages intelligent debate, yet a real debate on this particular subject is becoming more and more elusive. As I have said before, if you can provide no evidence that the Violet Flame is an exclusively Asetian concept then thats fine. It will take nothing away from those who truly know the Violet Flame. Do not let ego get in the way of truth. I look forward to your responses.
avatar
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Location : UK
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Nightshade on 08.09.13 4:31

BellBook&Candle wrote:If there is such evidence available why not just share it and silence the critics?
To formulate a question in such terms you can only be a newbie in Asetianism and the occult in general, to expect to catch some information with that kind of lure. Only a fool would think an occultist cares to silence the critics. We thrive from it!

Also I must say you haven't really been following Master Luis Marques' magickal career and teachings, or you would have noticed that he above everyone else would never give an easy answer to silence any critic.
avatar
Nightshade
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 270
Location : The Mind
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by BellBook&Candle on 08.09.13 5:03

I was wondering when the insults and ignorant assumptions would start. It seem to be a recurring theme in this forum. Someone raises a difficult or challenging question and the vultures descend. It really is very unbecoming Nightshade.  To address your statements . I am not a newbie to Asetianism or the Occult, nor am I a fool and I am more than familiar with the career of Luis Marques. I think you have just shown yourself to be less than capable of holding an intelligent debate. When people resort to petty insults and try to belittle people it speaks of they're own shortcomings. I'm sure those who read this forum will be less than impressed with your argument as I am. As I have stated, the question is yet to be addressed. I invite anyone here to respond, preferably with balance and intelligence.
avatar
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Location : UK
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Jonathan on 08.09.13 5:19

Stating in several posts in a row that you're very aware of the Asetian tradition means nothing, especially from someone who keeps asking for proof on everything people share around here without providing any of her own. Where is proof that you do know Asetianism and have more than a superficial understanding? From your contributions it would seem that you know nothing more about it than what you read in the AB and you sure doesn't feel like someone experienced in Asetian magick and spirituality.

If I would be as immature and quick in judgement as you I would now say that your inability to prove your experience with Asetianism only means that you know nothing about it. But that's ok, we won't think less of you because of it. Wink
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2241
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by BellBook&Candle on 08.09.13 5:45

Hello Jonathan, the reason I have stated that I am aware of the Asetian tradition in the last few posts is because it has been implied that I am ignorant and a novice. This discussion started because you made a bold statement regarding the origins of the Violet Flame. If one is to make such statements it follows reason that said person has a way of validating those claims. Now the AB was first made publicly available in 2005 I believe. The AK claim that its members have had access to it before that, no one here as is stated over and over again is a member of the AK, so following that logic no one here will have read the AB before 2005. The AB briefly mentions the Violet Flame but it is not the only source that mentions it. I am simply asking you how you are absolutely certain that the Violet Flame is exclusively Asetian in nature. So far it would appear that the answer is " because Luis Marques says it is" It also seems that questioning the Asetian doctrine is not encouraged. I can think of a few other Religions/Spiritual groups like that. Again I invite anyone here to answer the question intelligently and with balance.
avatar
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Location : UK
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Jonathan on 08.09.13 6:10

BellBook&Candle wrote:Now the AB was first made publicly available in 2005 I believe. The AK claim that its members have had access to it before that, no one here as is stated over and over again is a member of the AK, so following that logic no one here will have read the AB before 2005.
So you think people only started studying Asetianism after the Asetian Bible was published? Although in a secretive form, you really think Asetianism was only accessible to initiated members of the Order? That assumption alone shows your limited awareness of the Asetian tradition beyond the publishing of a book. That shows indeed that you're new to this kind of knowledge and that shouldn't be such a drama or reason to hide behind false claims.

BellBook&Candle wrote:I am simply asking you how you are absolutely certain that the Violet Flame is exclusively Asetian in nature. So far it would appear that the answer is " because Luis Marques says it is"
Again you're twisting my words and intent. Not just that but you're actually lying. When did Luis Marques say the Violet Flame was copied by the Germain cult and other groups? Those are not his words and claims, those are MY words. It was me saying that, no one else. Argument thrown in the dirt again.

BellBook&Candle wrote:It also seems that questioning the Asetian doctrine is not encouraged. I can think of a few other Religions/Spiritual groups like that.
I shouldn't have to repeat myself but since you insist, the issue is not someone questioning the Asetian doctrine. Questioning is actually encouraged. Your problem was not with the Asetian doctrine, it was with MY words. I was the one sharing my view. It has nothing to do with questioning the Aset Ka. Your tactics aren't working and they're overused. That won't work around here. Sorry about that.

In the end it seems that you're only dragging this because people called bs to the links you were posting thinking you were sharing something useful that in fact revealed to be some modern cult already known to the members. Yes I know you will deny it but it is still rather obvious for those observing this.

The more you talk the more it becomes clear that you have a lot of work ahead of you before you find the doors you're seeking. They surely won't fall from heaven as you wish. I doubt anyone will give you all this proof you seek with that mindset, not only in here as within other Asetianist communities and surely not from the Aset Ka or the Asetians. Good luck.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2241
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by BellBook&Candle on 08.09.13 6:58

Again with the assumptions, insults and patronizing tone. I can see that this is going no where. Anything to get away from the original point.  Unfortunately its a common occurrence in this forum.There is a danger of this becoming a P***ing contest on who is the more knowledgeable occultist. The fact remains that you can insult me and all day long and assume i'm a newbie and assert that I know nothing etc etc but it does not change the fact that you have nothing to support your claim that the Violet Flame is exclusively Asetian in nature.  To address the point you made regarding my statement about Luis Marques, I said that because the AB is quoted a lot around here, as are the Tweets of Luis Marques. I think you misinterpreted what i was actually trying to say but no matter. I will not be wasting my time replying and responding to insults. It says a lot more about you than it does about me. I am still interested to hear from anyone with something intelligent to say on the original subject of the Violet Flame.
avatar
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Location : UK
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Jonathan on 08.09.13 7:09

lol So you can state that I'm lying and have no proof but I can't say the same about you, that you're lying and a newbie. It seems like it only becomes an insult and a wrong assumption when coming from others. Funny. As I said, those tactics won't work around here. Wink
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2241
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Kalb on 08.09.13 11:15

BellBook&Candle: The first edition of the Asetian Bible was in 2007 - 7.7.7. Not in 2005 as you said.

The Order of Aset Ka existed for over 5,000 years. One thing is the publication of books,another thing is the way they organize the communication between orders and covens. For example, 20 years ago, there were evenings of lectures on energy manipulation organized by Aset Ka in London and Paris. So let's not mix things, one thing is the publication dates of books, another thing is the activity and operation of the order around accult world.

All beginners that found Asetianism through Asetian Bible, have a long path to understand the Asetian world, unlike some covens and orders that already have some kind of knowledge about Aset Ka and Violet Flame.

Please, keep in mind that the Asetian Bible is just a door.
avatar
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1263
Location : Some part of infinite universe...
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by BellBook&Candle on 08.09.13 11:30

First of all I would like to thank you for your measured and mature response Kalb. Secondly please accept my apologies for getting the release dates confused.  As I have stated numerous times I take on board what is being said and without sounding provocative, there are subtle ways of determining if I am a newbie or not and I openly invite anyone to use such subtle methods. I am glad we are back on topic and would like to ask you personally Kalb what your opinion is of the AK's claim that the Violet Flame is exclusively Asetian in nature.
avatar
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Location : UK
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Maxx on 08.09.13 12:40

@BellBook&Candle.....

As you have stated that you are not a new spirit to the magical process and the workings of the spirit realm....would it not be advantageous to begin a contact with your primary Spirit Being you work with that would be the best source to ask that particular question of and get your answer from the best source?  What you are asking for is an answer that in some cases could infringe on some of the foundations of secrecy of that organization and is in no way going to be printed for all to see in an open forum.  I do not know, myself, how the Aset Ka would want to answer your question or if they would even want you to be aware of the answer if you have no contact with them.  Maybe this is not how you view it personally, but I find that I can find real answers, more often than not, by taking a question to a particular Spirit Being I am close to and obtain a better understanding that way than some times when I deal with humans......just a thought.
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2563
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Violet Flame

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum