Jonathan
Talibah
Ankhhape
Helliana
8 posters

Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post by Carpe Noctem 11.01.09 11:14

Greetings to all. Hopefully, this forum can lead me to some answers about myself. A friend refered me here, so I'm glad it looks promising. A little bit about myself:

My name is Senna. I've know about my vampirism for 2 years now, but I've always felt there was something lacking in the understanding of my condition. So, I've been searching for answers and hopefully I will find them. I hope that I will be able to give input in some discussions, but I believe I will be mostly reading and learning. Thank you, everyone, and I look forward to talking with all of you.
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Syrianeh 11.01.09 13:11

Welcome to this forum, Senna. I hope you find it as useful as I have.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 11.01.09 15:06

Welcome Senna, I hope you learn much while here.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.01.09 18:47

Hello Senna, welcome to this community. I hope that you can make yourself at home in here and that you can get more in tune with your true Self and find your path, to seek the evolution we all do.

Care to share with us what is your opinion on Asetianism? Did you ever read the Asetian Bible? Just to get further insight in what kind of knowledge are you into and how deep have you gone in this dark quest.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Carpe Noctem 11.01.09 20:51

Actually, I just learned about Asetianism yesterday. I became very interested and I'm trying to find a way to obtain the Asetian Bible. I'm trying to learn as much as I can, but it's proving difficult. As far as I know, Asetianism seems very interesting. I would like to know more though, and various questions keep popping into my head. The big questions are "How does one know they are an Asetian and what bloodline they come from?" Is there a way I can find this out without the Asetian Bible? I'm not trying to be rude by delving in like this, but I'm very curious.
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 11.01.09 21:22

Em hotep Senna,

I'm sure you will learn much more here than at DDD

Welcome
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down

Post by Carpe Noctem 12.01.09 5:36

I already have, funny enough. I really like this forum that everyone has contributed to. It's much more in depth that DDD ever could be.
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 12.01.09 6:13

Welcome Senna, I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Carpe Noctem 12.01.09 6:42

Thank you all for your warm welcome!
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.01.09 11:29

Carpe Noctem wrote:Actually, I just learned about Asetianism yesterday. I became very interested and I'm trying to find a way to obtain the Asetian Bible. I'm trying to learn as much as I can, but it's proving difficult. As far as I know, Asetianism seems very interesting. I would like to know more though, and various questions keep popping into my head. The big questions are "How does one know they are an Asetian and what bloodline they come from?" Is there a way I can find this out without the Asetian Bible? I'm not trying to be rude by delving in like this, but I'm very curious.
There is never just one resource to any type of knowledge. But if you want to understand the concepts, grow into this knowledge and path, to actually get to feel the energy and feelings behind what everyone means and why is everyone so driven to the Aset Ka, inspired by the Asetians and moved by their religion, then by no doubts you do need the Asetian Bible. You can learn many things about Asetianism in this forum and in other places around the web, most of them quite not so open and accessible as this community. However, to be able to even understand most of the things that are debated in here or in any other place, you need the framework of Asetian knowledge present at mind, heart and Soul, which can be acquired, fed and developed by reading the amazing words of the Vampiric Master, Luis Marques, one of the most respected Elders in the real vampire community worldwide.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Carpe Noctem 12.01.09 15:20

Like I said, I'm looking into buying the Asetian Bible...(I just hoped it wasn't so expensive, having no income and parents that actually care what I'm doing....And I'm assuming they wouldn't have it at the library.) I'm working on it though, and the mindset seems very...welcoming. Once I do get my hands on it though, I'm going to devour it. I love reading, and I'm sure that it will open up a new window into my being.
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.01.09 15:40

Believe me, in the end you will look at it and feel that the book was never really expensive, but actually cheaper than you could ever imagine. You will know what I mean, trust me...

Please let us all know when you are reading it and keep us posted of your personal views and opinions of what you are experiencing. Always great to share opinions and gain new personal insights. That is the whole purpose of a community like this. study

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 12.01.09 18:56

Greetings, Carpe Noctem, and welcome to Vampirism Forum. I hope you enjoy your stay at our growing community.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Carpe Noctem 12.01.09 19:14

Just wondering, would anyone recommend buying a new or used Asetian Bible? I've found one I could get, but it's used. Any suggestions?
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 13.01.09 1:47

If it's better for your budget, by all means buy the used one. I have bought used books in Amazon before and so far the quality is excellent. In fact, I especially like used books. They carry a bit of life with them...
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 13.01.09 1:49

Greetings. Be welcome to the forum.

Used Asetian Bible? Well, that wouldn't do for me. I care very much about the energetic condition of a spiritual book. An Asetian Bible that once belonged to someone else... It wouldn't fit. Unless it would come directly from the hands of an Asetian. Just because the Asetian Bible is such a personal book.

I'd recommend a new one. The price can't be that different. It will all depend on the value you give to the book. I actually think that book is priceless. I would get it even if it was 100€ or something like that.

Best regards,
Karnath.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 13.01.09 5:11

Well, personally I think the real power in the AB is inherent to its words and images, not so much its physical form...
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Carpe Noctem 13.01.09 5:51

Actually, I realized that Barnes & Noble has 1 used book and a bunch of new books, and they're all the same price, so that's good for me! Hopefully, I can order one soon (after I figure out how to get it around my parents...I know they wouldn't want me spending $30.00 on a 'vampire book' lol).
Carpe Noctem
Carpe Noctem
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum