The other two lineagues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The other two lineagues

Post by Stapleraindrop on 22.09.13 21:02

I have noticed while reading this site that, though Horus is said to be the father of the lineage of the viper, the other two primordials are left unnamed. After some reasearch I have done, it appears that Khepra, and Serket are most likely the other two primordial Asetians. Serket was said to be a scorpion diety, and was also said to have raised 7 demon scorpions to aid her in battle. Khephra is seen as a creator of sorts, and in Egyptian "khepr" means both transform, and scarab beetle.

Any thoughts on this?
avatar
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The other two lineagues

Post by Jonathan on 22.09.13 21:26

This discussion has been tried many times before. There are different theories concerning the two unnamed sisters but since the Aset Ka never made them public there must be a reason. We may never know for sure who they were and if they are incarnated right now leading the Aset Ka in secret. There are divergent schools of thought concerning this among scholars of Asetianism.

As for your proposal of Khephra (Khepri) and Serket my ideas are the following. Careful study of Asetian texts shows Khepri as one of the 7 sacred pillars, which are universal mysteries of initiatory power. He appears again in the Asetian Tree of Life by the side of Maat for balance and Apophis for chaos. So I'm led to believe that Khepri is more of a divine principle of transformation than an actual god. Maybe related with rebirth. Then there is Serket which I can agree with you on her obvious connection with the Asetians, however I'm unsure if an actual primordial. It was mentioned before in this forum that Serket was the leader of the Imperial Guard, the private army of Aset. I think there is a lot of epic history behind her but those mysteries remain elusive until the Asetians decide to share them.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2235
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The other two lineagues

Post by Stapleraindrop on 23.09.13 5:38

I hate to contradict you, but Khepra is also known as Cimjeres, one of the Goetia. You can ask him yourself if you want Wink
avatar
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The other two lineagues

Post by Jonathan on 23.09.13 8:39

I will say that you're being tricked by demons. ;)Khephra or Khepra are different spellings for Khepri which is an Ancient Egyptian concept way older than Goetia. I respect your opinion but I would advise against the lies and tricks of goetic demons as that is often their preferred path. They excel at such so don't assume to understand them and surely avoid trusting them.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2235
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The other two lineagues

Post by Stapleraindrop on 23.09.13 10:23

Although it is very possible that I have been lied to, Khepera, while having been contained within Solomon's vase, is much older than the concept itself of Goetia, as are Astaroth, Belail, and Sitri. If you have not, I recommend talking with the Goetic being Astaroth, as it has some very interesting insights to share.
avatar
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The other two lineagues

Post by Stapleraindrop on 23.09.13 10:24

Also, why would you say that the Goetics are prone to lies? I have been helped extremely by many of those beings, sometimes in cases so physically obvious and powerful, I cannot help but trust more than one of them.
avatar
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The other two lineagues

Post by Jonathan on 23.09.13 12:00

It is my experience and also seems to connect with the experiences of others that such demons use and abuse of the art of lying, just like lower spirits lie as well but the difference here is that these are much more powerful. Well you can bind them to speak the truth but that's a whole different subject and a complex thing to accomplish. I'm not saying that they can't help you, of course they can and will help people but that will have a cost. It may not be obvious at first and it may take years for the practitioner to realize it but they will get something in return. I don't trust them but of course everyone is free to trust who they will.
On the subject of entities there are beings who provide much more accurate and trustworthy accounts in the astral realms but they are not goetic in nature, in fact they come from a much higher dimension and may not be as easier to contact and interact with those incarnated as they have much higher frequencies.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2235
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The other two lineagues

Post by Stapleraindrop on 23.09.13 14:17

I find serket and thoth to be two of the type of being you just mentioned
avatar
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The other two lineagues

Post by Stapleraindrop on 23.09.13 14:18

Now that I tihnk of it all of the major aid has come from sources outside the Goetia.... Thanks for starting me thinking Johnathon
avatar
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The other two lineagues

Post by Jonathan on 23.09.13 14:22

You're welcome. Serket and Thoth are both higher entities from Ancient Egypt not of goetic nature and both have Asetian connections. By the way I would capitalize their names remember that words are magick.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2235
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The other two lineagues

Post by Kalb on 23.09.13 16:21

According to the Book Of Orion, the left side of the tree of life is represented by the lineage of Guardians, the middle of the Serpent and the right column by Scarabs. Now we know that the three pyramids are linked to the symbolism of Death, Life and Reincarnation and we also know that the three paths of the Tree of Life are the three ways to find Asetianism, said that, I have to agree with Jonathan, Khepri is part of the 7 Sacred Pillars of Asetian Tradition. Khepri means Transformation It is interesting to see how Aleister Crowley described Khepri, using the term Kephra ,he uses this concept in the letter "The Moon - XVIII", he believed that the letter could be called "The door of the resurrection." Observing this letter in details, I see that the letter is responsible for uniting Malkuth to Netzach, that connects directly to the right column where the lineage of Scarabs are represented. The lineage of Scarabs is known for characteristics of adaptation and transformation, it's here that's start the confusion in my point of view, because Scarab is the primordial representation of the Lineage of Concubines, not the Lider, but a symbol that represent their essence of existence.

I understand why Jonathan said that Khepri is related with rebirth, in terms of immortality Khepri is responsable for the new born Energy, the old Ba dies and the new Ba born through Khepri. It's a small detail but complex, because after Immortality Khepri is so important and complext to Asetians. Another concept of Rebirth is in the lineage of the concubines, looking back to the tarot card,I see the scarab taking a sun disk with its feet in the above plan, passing through the jackals and Anubis. We know that the God of Death is Anubis and He with his Children are the main responsible for the Asetian safety  on the road to the Duat. Therefore, I will assume that this letter(XVIII) really means Union in Duat, the homecoming. Now... if I go back to the Book of Orion, and open the main page "Sebayt of Menkaure," says the following: "Descent to the Duat - Rebirth" and the hieroglyph below I see the symbol of the sun too.. some details that to me seems very interesting to meditate.

There is also the mistakes that touches the lineages of Guardians and Serket and that part is well explained in Asetian Bible. Anyway, In Kemet book, we have the representation of the three lineages, we have Serpent and Concubine represented by animals and Guardians represented by a woman. The Right Pillar of the Tree of Live that connect Malkuth to Netzach you can see the Scarab in the card The Moon. The middle pillar the card that connect Malkuth to Yesod is the Universe and we can see the Serpent in the card.. and finally the we have the card that connect Malkuth to Hod by the new Aeon, represented by a woman...

Finally, I'll leave two articles that I found very interesting:

Maktub wrote:
Saylamine wrote:Another curiosity came to mind as far as the Godess Serqet, the scorpion Goddess.  How would Serqet possibly fit into Asetian cosmology?
This is lightly addressed within the Asetian Bible. Serket was the leader of the Imperial Guard and one of the most remarkable warriors of the Asetian Empire. However, she was not an Asetian, but a daemon. If this daemon was or not created by Aset, it is unclear at this point, for those of us that do Asetian research outside of the Order.

Maktub
Victor wrote:I personally believe both, Bast and Hathor, to have been renown Asetians in the Sep Tepy. Particularly Bast, such a dominant and yet protective figure, is clearly a perfect representation of the Guardian/Scorpion lineage. However I don't particularly see any of them as Primordials, I believe it will be quite hard to trace back the other 2 Primordials besides Horus, going so far back into the beginning of the Sep Tepy. But I can easily see Bast as an important member of the Asetian nobility, probably even a higher general of the Asetian Army, and therefore her connection with war as well. Also, she is always seen as a mighty protector of the Pharaoh, which gives us a very direct clue of her connection with Viperines, and most of all, her dedication to protect at all costs the ruling Viperine.
avatar
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1259
Location : Some part of infinite universe...
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Re: The other two lineagues

Post by Jonathan on 23.09.13 16:55

Good post Kalb. A lot of interesting information there and good symbolism. Might be too much for new students to understand the complexity of everything you said but definitely food for thought.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2235
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The other two lineagues

Post by Maktub on 23.09.13 18:19

Jonathan wrote:It was mentioned before in this forum that Serket was the leader of the Imperial Guard, the private army of Aset.
Was, is and will be.

Don't tell anyone, I was never here.
avatar
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Location : From the forgotten sands of Kemet.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The other two lineagues

Post by Stapleraindrop on 23.09.13 18:49

I believe Serket was created by Aset due to her protectiveness of Aset in the legends. It was said that Serket sent her scorpions to protect Aset when she was in need.

All in theory, and guesswork of course.

Also I really need a copy of the AB :p
avatar
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The other two lineagues

Post by Victor on 23.09.13 19:51

Maktub wrote:
Jonathan wrote:It was mentioned before in this forum that Serket was the leader of the Imperial Guard, the private army of Aset.
Was, is and will be.

Don't tell anyone, I was never here.
If there is someone able to break those who would seek to harm the Asetians, that is Serket. She won't waste her power on minor threats and egotistical opposers.

Em Hotep Maktub, it pleases me to hear that you are still alive.
avatar
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 524
Location : A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls.
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The other two lineagues

Post by Kalb on 24.09.13 2:25

Jonathan wrote:Might be too much for new students to understand the complexity of everything you said but definitely food for thought.
There is nothing in Asetinism that is not complex. All things need a level of meditation and study.

Maktub wrote:Was, is and will be.
I can agree. In Kemetic Order Of Aset Ka, things are different. Once a Lider no one can occupy that position. Once said by a magickal person "Every Star has its own Nature, which is 'Right' for it.". Even current days, with members of the Imperial Guard alive, there is no one sitting in her chair. It is free for her return.

This may cause some confusion to some people, because they're used to seeing humanity fighting for positions of power, such as the political or even religion as exemple Vatican. People love to have power in their hands, so they strive to be presidents, popes, including any kind of power that gives status. Leaders are person of power, in a form that there must be an order of obedience and behavior for their rules. Someone exercises power over humanity because humanity depend of them(leaders). Humanity are dependents of them and always wait for words or orders to know what to do or beliefs. Look at the world and you can see what I mean. The concept of Power in Aset Ka is very different for all others things, you can look at Sir Luis Marques, He does not seek fame or like status, but at the same time has moved hearts and won victories in his teachings. As Serket, who never cared about status, but that alone has burned immortal souls, a Goddess that Sethians feel pain and fear just hearing or thinking in her name.
avatar
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1259
Location : Some part of infinite universe...
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum