Weekly Guardian Attacks...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Weekly Guardian Attacks...  Empty Weekly Guardian Attacks...

Post by Jmarj 04.10.13 13:21

I desperately would like some input.

A quick bit of background info on me:
I have had many paranormal experiences since a small age. Never knowing why. Years ago I endured a physical injury. After the fact I started having dreams about past lives. Something about living in ancient egypt. Something about going to the desert to find my one true love (a pharaoh) and he coming back to life to find me.

I am a visual artist. I started an art piece about a month ago with The Eye of Horus as the center thinking it would bring me some good luck. But it seems instead I evoked a demon! That night I saw a dark figure in my dining room... then later in my dreams I got approached by a vampire. He started shuffling through papers in my house (as if to gather information about me). I kicked him out. Now every week for the past month I have been getting attacked in my dreams by what appears to be a vampire. Sometimes he looks like a vampire, sometimes just green/blue energy, and sometimes he has the body of an animal. I had a dream he was pulling me down the bed. I woke up and was drifting, effortlessly, down the bed. I also had a dream he was pulling my hair, and when I woke up my hair was getting pulled. Not knowing anything about vampires I looked up (vampires and ancient egypt) since I noticed this all started happening the moment I began working on The Eye of Horus. I have always had a soft spot for Egypt. I was stunned to see that vampires in fact originated in egypt... something about sorcery? I believe my vamp is egyptian and I believe I am getting attacked by a guardian. The attacks seem infrequent but sexual in nature, somewhat possessive/aggressive, and sometimes... even loving. I dont even have to be asleep. This thing will just put its arms around me when Im sitting down... I feel pressure on my arms and this intense love. I also had a dream where he told me even though I am not always aware of his presence, his presence is always with me. But the problem is when he is not being loving.... he is trying to scare the **** out of me.

The other night I woke up from someone saying my name. I then fell back asleep and had a dream I was in the desert. I was with (my pharaoh) and a mutual friend. When we got close to the edge of the shoreline these small beings came up from the sand. They surrounded my love and our friend and turned us to vampires. Im not sure if I turned or not. But I grabbed my loves face and looked into his eyes. He had four eyes... three looked demonic... and the fourth looked like his own. The eye that appeared to be his own looked frightened and trapped.

Could I be... one of these things? Could the vampire visiting me be past life related? Or is it just a demon manipulating me to gather my energy? Were all Ancient Egyptians vampires or just a select few? I know nothing of this stuff. This sucks. Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Jmarj
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-10-02

Back to top Go down

Weekly Guardian Attacks...  Empty Re: Weekly Guardian Attacks...

Post by Jonathan 05.10.13 0:15

Oh boy here we go again...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.10.13 7:30

For sure.  I am beginning to think there is a group out there that takes it upon themselves to see which one can come up with a tale that this forum will fall for and accept as being real and then banter back and forth and play the game all the while showing their gamer friends that we are fooled with the fiction crap.  I am starting to feel like it is time to turn the tables on them and release the dark legion upon their butt and let them pay the consequences. Just call the Legion out and give them the approval to release disaster into their young lives whenever things like this are posted here.   One might well post a warning for this at the front of the forum....I Agree
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 05.10.13 8:11

Or maybe she is being haunted by an incubus and is simply scared and confused... After all, they are vampiric beings.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.10.13 8:32

Then you are assigned to handle the issue and take care of it all......cause if you believe that then you need to learn how to tell the difference.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jmarj 05.10.13 9:00

I thought I was going to get some helpful responses here. everything I said was true. I have no reason to lie. you dont know who I am or where I live. Im 30 years old.... too old for games. I joined the forum yesterday for guidance... thinking maybe this is the one place I could be honest about whats happening to me and someone would listen. But seriously guys... thanks for nothing.

Jmarj
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.10.13 9:01

you are welcome.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jmarj 05.10.13 9:08

put your beliefs aside for a minute. frankly I dont care whether you believe me or not. and... I realize this is a personal issue and I have to decide what this means to me, in my life, on my own. but I could use a little help. Does anyone know if all egyptians were vampires or if it was a small cult?

Jmarj
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jmarj 05.10.13 9:14

you know what, fuck you guys. Im deleting my short lived account and figuring it out on my own. I doubt any of you are real vampires.... from what I gather.... vampires are demonic, yet enlightened beings. Enlightened beings aren't arrogant / give sarcastic answers.

Jmarj
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 05.10.13 9:15

Many beings 'did time' in ancient Egypt because it was such a strong center for magical activity. Not all vampiric beings are Egyptian however, for there are those who came about after Egypt or on another plane/realm.

If your demonic suitor particularily likes engaging sexually with you it is most likely either an incubus or other type of spirit being. It is unlikely that it is an angel and possibly it could be a fairy. Demon however is most likely.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.10.13 9:15

Certainly, Stapleraindrop has been assigned to assist you. He will be with you shortly.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 05.10.13 9:15

I was trying to help... Ah well whatever floats your boat.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.10.13 9:16

Jmarj wrote:put your beliefs aside for a minute. frankly I dont care whether you believe me or not. and... I realize this is a personal issue and I have to decide what this means to me, in my life, on my own. but I could use a little help. Does anyone know if all egyptians were vampires or if it was a small cult?
Both assumptions are wrong. Not all Egyptians were vampires and vampirism is not a cult. Only those of the Asetian family were vampires and yes, they lived in Ancient Egypt. Actually, not just lived, they ruled Egypt back then.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.10.13 9:19

Ok my reply was before I saw your insulting post. Good luck making a fool of yourself. Oh and good luck with deleting your account as well, I would like to see you managing that. Bye.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jmarj 05.10.13 9:21

Thank you, now we are getting somewhere.

Jmarj
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 05.10.13 9:23

I will pm you.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jmarj 05.10.13 9:26

I am just blatantly offended that I came into this place wanting serious help and received nothing but judgement and doubt. I already assumed I would get that by talking to anyone else about this. I guess its true: some things are better kept unsaid.

Jmarj
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jmarj 05.10.13 9:27

thanks staplerain. thank you so much!

Jmarj
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 05.10.13 9:29

Also, a thing of note. Answers will very rarely come to you on this forum due to it's nature. You will potentially have to do a lot of reading, but many interesting tidbits of information litter this site, and I encourage you to look through them.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jmarj 05.10.13 9:36

Thanks, Ive been (poking) around the site. I did see something about the asetian bible... seems that could be a good source of information.

Jmarj
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 05.10.13 11:29

God be with you my son, Jmarj. Hope he protects all the sheep of his flock. USA deserve you.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 05.10.13 11:47

Daughter*
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.10.13 13:11

What's wrong with the USA, Kalb?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 05.10.13 13:31

It is the place where slavery and imprisonment is increasingly remarkable for the human mind, Jonathan.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.10.13 13:52

I think that exists everywhere at this point. You see enslaved minds in every country.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next