USA is finished

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

USA is finished Empty USA is finished

Post by Maxx 04.12.13 20:23

It is over.  the USA is done.  This will prove it.

and

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

USA is finished Empty Re: USA is finished

Post by 8lou1 05.12.13 4:50

just try a different state. you guys will do just phine....

oww and remember to greet the queen tongue 
USA is finished Lizard%20Queen
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.12.13 7:10

That is really embarrassing. The thing is those people even enjoy showing off how much of an idiot they are.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 05.12.13 7:17

sorry for saying this, but looking down on people is just as sad....
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.12.13 8:12

I disagree, looking down on such people is the best I can do. Not like these are some villagers somewhere in Africa, with no access to education, these are often rich people with time and money to invest on some culture, yet they flash their ignorance as if it looks cool. It's the kind of thing that's embarrassing to humanity and I hope that it doesn't describe us as a race or as a country. I find that pathetic and will continue to look down at such people, if that is sad to you or anyone else then so be it. At least I'm not looking down at people because of their clothes, their skin color or the kind of car they're driving, as I'm sure most of those girls do.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 05.12.13 8:16

no youre looking down on people who had a perfect western education and are proud of it. i get that. im not pro that kind of education either, but still these people are humans trying to make the best of their lifes in any way still available to them.

and tru thats not much but i would rather kick the educational system and the western world leaders then look down on their so called 'victims'
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.12.13 8:25

I'm sorry if this may sound a bit rude and it's nothing against you but that's bullshit. These people are no victims. You have thousands of people living under the same system that aren't this dumb and ignorant. It's about personality and character. You don't become futile as a consequence of the system, some people are and others aren't. You say they are trying to make the best of their lives in the way that's available to them? That's so not true, many of those people do nothing in life and don't care to help others or to at least learn and grow by themselves. They judge people based on wealth and idiotic ideals of popularity. They only care if they can appear on TV or get more likes on Facebook than the girl next door. It's lifeless.
Don't blame that on the system, people should be responsible for their actions. Otherwise we should start blaming all crimes, murders, homophobes and pedophiles on the system and society. That's not entirely fair. Just like the fact that people die daily on car crashes because of alcohol can't be blamed on beer and wine producers and stores. People just love to pass responsibility to someone else instead of facing their failures.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 05.12.13 8:42

theres a reason i put victim between '' (dont know what those are called in english).

and within their means i ment more like soulwise.
if youre inclined towards money and fame its very hard to learn anything else in the western world, so you get stuck and become a 'victim'.

teaching people how to donate money is not gonna help them learn about caring for others. teaching that beauty is on the outside and isnt either.

so indeed one cant put the blame totally on society but, where needed it should be put there and the ones in charge should get a push to make that happen.

for the record obama is not in charge and no not the ones showing up on tv either. change is from within. so why keep putting the blame on people who cant help them selves. better start adressing beings on top of the foodchain....

anyways thats my point of view
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.12.13 9:23

The female in question is a millionaire now.  Kellie Pickler.  You can read her life here..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellie_Pickler

My beef with this is that she is making no effort to better her mind and this is confirming to the idiots of the world there is no need to do that.  The media classify her as "zany".  True, she had a hard life at a young age but now she has the opportunity to improve her mind and is not doing so.  That is my beef with this and that is why I posted this subject.  I do personally believe the US is home now to the dumbest people on the planet and it has been designed from years back to accomplish this.  It makes for easier control to direct the herd.

In the Tibetan yogi video I posted one comment stands out about this.  It says that he has no problem with the people of that country, meaning China for killing the Tibetan people,  it is the Culture of that country of China that has created the problem.....that is now the issue here in this country. The Western culture is creating "The Stupids" and is being done on purpose. That is why I say this is the end for the US.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 05.12.13 9:28

well on that same note i posted the beautifull katy perry since deeper down the lyrics there are certain connections who some might call the resistence of the usa...

but if one wants to 'play' just on the outer shell of things and think the evil can be overcome without taking out the roots then maybe this guy will get you going...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 05.12.13 9:37

things being done on purpose can be stopped on purpose. just dont expect everyone to walk the same path. this guy doesnt like the looks of the usa right now neither, but uses different means..
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.12.13 9:49

no, this does not get me going.  it turns me off. I see this as the same problem regarding my original post. Neither of them are making an INTELLIGENT effort to help themselves.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 05.12.13 9:50

She may be an idiot, but really, she is doing all that for charity so who really cares if she is stupid or not? She may not have intellectual ability but certainly seems to have some human decency.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 05.12.13 9:51

maxx, then stop looking at what others should do and start looking at what you can do....
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.12.13 9:53

I care. That is the whole point. If the number of educated people were increased, there would be no need for charity. And there would be less ability to control others.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.12.13 9:56

And some need to make an effort to help themselves, because you cannot do it all for others. simple. one has to pick themselves up out of their own situation of shortcomings as no one else can do it for them.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 05.12.13 9:59

well i dont know how well youre history on usa is, but since youre interested in the occult i presume you know its created by masons. and maybe the intent was good i dont know i wasnt there, but right now it doesnt look good. and its a worldgame...

i found out that on these levels a lot can be done, but the change takes time to be seen in the world. so in the mean time i care for the people i know, i love, i share the knowledge i have (in very stupid ways i know Rolling Eyes ) and every now and then i give a little push if someone wants to receive that...

im not a very aggresive person on the inside, but there are others who are... connecting the right dots creates more...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.12.13 10:03

would you care to tell us what country you are located within as that will give us a possible background for your way of thinking about some things?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 05.12.13 10:07

im dutch and the people are just as docile here as they are in the usa. i think sometimes even more.

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 05.12.13 10:22

Lol isn't weed legal or decriminalized over there? Maybe that's why the people are so docile.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 05.12.13 10:25

the ones smoking weed are the more 'awake' ones. they understand tv isnt all there is....
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 05.12.13 10:28

I've found that in my area too, all the stoners seem to at least have an idea of the bigger picture. Maybe that's why our government is pushing so hard to make cannabis illegal. That, and the fact that it would put 'big pharma' out of the painkiller/sleep med buisness :p
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 05.12.13 10:33

somehow its the only thing our government cant make happen.. for the rest they do as they please and noone cares
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 05.12.13 10:39

I'm sorry to say it Maxx but that is how most of the European population sees the USA and American culture, even if it's wrong to generalize that is exactly how people see it over here. The idea of "ignorant as an American" is pretty much a common saying in nearly every European country.

This is similar to what you posted before in another thread: https://www.vampirismforum.com/t1172-positive-proof-americans-are-the-dumbest-people-on-the-planet

What can I say, the only thing that comes to mind is that it appears we're not all built from the same stuff...
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.12.13 11:18

I understand your meaning.......but personally I believe the dumbing down has been a contrived effort and a directed one with a very controlled down spin in education to reach a specific goal.

I have traveled all over many parts of the globe and I find the different cultures of interest and how each has a different touch to affect attitude.  Some connected to the past very strongly with ancestors while others have no connection to anything but their own emotional feeling for that very day and nothing else.  Things have an entirely opposite way of being dealt with from other places in the world. It all depends on the center of being and moving out and away from that center to get a real view.  Morality changes by culture and language I find.......this is an interesting time.   An inner war behind the scenes is certainly taking place.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next