Maxx
Jonathan
Stapleraindrop
7 posters

Go down

Presentation of Aglaé Empty Presentation of Aglaé

Post by Aglaé 16.12.13 8:33

Hello there

i've started to say a bit about myself on Dr Faust topic, but then realized we could create our own presentation's thread. So my appologies for having encroached on Dr Faust's territory... Hopefully i didn't say much!.

Well my name's Marie-Line ( French spelling for Marilyn) i'm French so my English will probably occur a bit shaky at some point.

I feel like my whole world changed in 2012. From april to June 2012 i started to experiment some Astral attacks from females vampires. The first one was on April, i was in my own bedroom and was working on internet then, all suddenly i've had the vision of a gargoyle charging on me!. But i was used to have weird visions as i've been practicing the Reiki and general meditation for over 5 years, to help me with my psychic work ( i used to do readings on a regularly basis) so i knew what visions were even when they were a bit scary. This one was strange but didn't pay attention to it. A few minutes after, i had a quick vision of a female vampire standing at my right side, i thought "what the f... is going on?" But i thought i didn't see right and it was probably something else. Then i felt one of my neck's veins pounding, still at the right side of it... I was a bit surprised but... Couldn't say anything i didn't know what it was.
Then for two months my life has been an hell. Eveyday from 4 to 6 pm i passed out, like if i needed to have a nap, and when i was sleeping-kind-off in the afternoon i saw or maybe dreamt (i have never been sure if it was visions of dreams when my eyes were closed) vampires from another centuries, females vampires, their dresses, their jewels, the streets they were walking in, sometimes i passed out had visions and woke up, and that what happened when i saw myself as a servant in a vision. In this vision i was maybe 15 or 18 years old, it was clearly me, i had a red modest dress, i was cleaning a large table, then a young vampire girl has violently bitten me in the neck, i fell on the floor then i saw an arm, just an arm doing an exchange of blood. It's difficult to explain though. Maybe it was not that really, but it sounded like a blood exchange.
When i was not sleeping in the afternoon, i felt highly dehydrated, i was doing nothing but drank water. I once went outside i was feeling weak and i heard "Aglaé". So i don't know if Aglaé was my name in any previous life or not but i heard somebody called me like this. And the somebody had a woman's voice.
And during the day when i was about to be attacked by vampires women i saw them from side-on like if they didn't want me to see their faces!.
I also saw in visions (don't remember if my eyes were closed or open) "street carnages", i saw an arm ( not the whole body again) strangling a woman. Awful! then i saw this very woman ( the victim) floating at a few inches from the ground in a somewhat castle, don't know what it was. All these visions are non sense to me. What does all that mean?

The last big attack i encountered was in june 2012. I woke up at 4 am, i felt like if i had a panic attack but this time it was different. I had a vampiric vision, a woman from side on apparently wearing a latex combi, dark haired pony tail, so i knew she would end up to attack me. Second vision of her, putting herself behind me in my bed. And then i've losten it. I had enough and said: "WHERE ARE YOU B...." few minutes after that, i felt drugged up. I felt really good, super lethargic too but so good i knew i needed to take myself out of this lethargic state. When i eventually did, i heard like another vampire coming to me, didn't see her at the beginning, but heard her. so i have panicked, i searched for a ritual something that would chase her. I found a ritual, and during my spell i saw myself putting the vampire down on the ground.

So that was it for the biggest or attacks. And i don't even talk about the vampiric dreams that have evolved throughout the years, I started to dream about Vampires when i was 24 years old. I thought i saw my first vampire on a bus when i was 27 ( i'll give more details of you want some) and then in 2012 so when i was 33 and a half i have experimented what i have written previously.

I can have loads of visions of anything and everything: Lycans, vampires, witches, demons you name it!.

I met a few vampires after that and they were horrible to me. They lied to me, fed off me, made me feel very bad, but didn't give me the help they told me they could give me!.

Nowadays here's how i feel: I feel extremely attached to lycans, sorry if that sounds underworld-ish.
I seem to crave for sexual energies, and feel like i have to be more into sexual energies and desires and be in peace with that.
I can be BOSSY as heck and i hate this part of me. I was not bossy before.
I'm super empathic.
I can taste food without eating it. If i see a piece of cake i could taste it without touching it.
I feel superior to people in general.
I feel like i was not French in my previous life.
I can influence situations. If i don't want some things to happen they won't.
I feel like i have a certain knowledge without having experimenting things.
I have serious psychic abilities.
I feel a certain strenght inside of me.
I feel anger inside of me almost everyday.
I became short-tempered,

Anyways i'm feeling different from what i was before and it's hard to explain... Theses examples are just a few ones of what i am/ have become. I guess i'll have more to say. Questions are very welcome to who has some. Thanks for reading me, and sorry if you found my topic very long!.
Aglaé
Aglaé
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Presentation of Aglaé Empty Re: Presentation of Aglaé

Post by Aglaé 16.12.13 8:36

I just re read myself and oh the spelling/grammar mistakes!. Sorry about that, i'll be off to London in January so i'll definitely improve my English. Wink
Aglaé
Aglaé
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 16.12.13 9:47

If you truly were or are something, nobody on this foru can or will tell you exactly what you are. Your essence is not known to us strangers over the internet.

All the answers you seek are within yourself. Also, you may want to look into something known as the Akashic Records.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Aglaé 16.12.13 11:22

Sure!. I don't expect people to tell me what i am, don't believe this!. And even if people told me what i was, if i don't feel it inside i won't go anywhere with their words, me or somebody else. Thanks for the book's suggestion dear Stapleraindrop. Smile

PS: I just wished you could tell me more about the book. Wink but hey Google is our friend, isn't it?
Aglaé
Aglaé
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 16.12.13 11:44

Aglaé: It is always good to meet courageous people and always willing to find the truth. I hope to know more about you here. You look like a person who always seeks the path that identify with your heart. It's good to see that.

My warm welcome to you here.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.12.13 12:23

Hello again. What Stapleraindrop meant as the Akashic Records isn't exactly a book but an ethereal database of our past lives, however to access it requires great experience and mastery of occult mysteries which I don't really advise to anyone at first, or even after some experience.

What you report from 2012 sounds like more of a psychic attack which could or not be done by a vampire. Other occultists and witches know how to perform potent psychic attacks as well. Were you living alone back then when this happened? If you lived with others, were they family? Did they experience something as well or only you?

Finally, do you have any experience with the occult and magick? What is your background?

Spend some time looking around the forum and familiarizing yourself with all the knowledge around here and the recommended reading and resources. There is much to learn if you're taking this seriously.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aglaé 16.12.13 12:42

Kalb: Thank you very much Kalb for your greeting and understanding. I constantly search for the thruth of what i have been through, as i try to male my spirituality evolves in the right way. Before 2012 i was helping people with their own lives, i was a psychic, i even wanted to be a nurse's aid. I failed my paramedical contest and then the Astral came to me, and hurted me a lot. I don't want anyone to have pity on me, but it's always find nice when people try to understand what we are. I'm a very spiritual person and it's a pleasure to have found this forum and be able to share and communicate about loads of subjects.

hello again Jonathan. Thanks for your precious informations, about the Akashik records. About the astral attacks i was living at my parents when that happened.

Do i have any experience with the occult and the magik?
With the occult, well i always felt things i have seen things and still do, i do readings, i tried what we called white magic when i was 18, cause i wanted to protect people and create some protections supplies. But also, i'm gonna be honest, i have done one bad thing with magic. A guy humiliated me on internet after having spent some time with me, i felt extremly betrayed, and i wanted to have my revenge ( sad but true). I've done a ritual including the four cardinal points, i don't know if that worked on him but on me it did. I had hallucinations during the night for a week. So maybe it comes from this.

Still about my background, when i was 25, i wrote a poem on vampires and invited them to bite me. Do you think that could have provoked them? I mean it was not a ritual but i guessed i fantasized a lot of them, so i wrote a very dark poem. Other than that, i don't know much. I meditate since 2007. And... Well, I think that's it for the background subject. Smile 
Aglaé
Aglaé
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.12.13 13:54

Greetings from the forum.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Aglaé 16.12.13 14:04

Thank you Maxx. Smile

And oh God my spelling was closed to awful in the previous topic. I was writing in the dark, i just turned the lights on!. I'm reading various topics right now, gotta admit they're really satisfying me.
Aglaé
Aglaé
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.12.13 15:49

Check that.....I looked at that and some would think I represent the forum.....I am not involved.......so....

Welcome to the forum..... again...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 17.12.13 2:30

Maxx: Are you drinking?  Embarassed 

You represent a peace of this forum. You, me, and all users. This forum is not only about vampirism and occult, it's about friendship too.

Aglaé: I'm glad that you like to be here. Wink
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 17.12.13 3:36

hello and welcome Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.12.13 5:27

thanks kalb, but I am not old enough to drink....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aglaé 18.12.13 10:45

Thanks everyone for your warm greetings.  I love you 
Aglaé
Aglaé
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 18.12.13 16:30

Greetings from another new forum member! Your story is interesting, and I wish you well on your path Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aglaé 19.12.13 4:10

Thank you Rhea. Wink I wish you well on your own path too!.
Aglaé
Aglaé
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: