Greetings Everyone :)

+2
Jonathan
Ari.Alba
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Greetings Everyone :) Empty Greetings Everyone :)

Post by Ari.Alba 17.03.14 0:52

I am new to this forum, so hello!

I have just discovered Aset Ka and I cannot tell you how excited I feel about it. I have just ordered the Asetian Bible, and await for it eagerly. It has been a long, torturous journey to reach this point. All my life I have felt misplaced and longing for... well everything Magical and Other-Worldly.

Coming from a family of Roman Catholics, I moved on to Wicca, then Satanism, and then Temple of the Vampire, which let me down in a big way.

As a child I was "contacted" by three Entities. I do not know if They were truthful with me, or even if they meant well. They gave me the impression that I was special or different from those around me. But then I lost the ability to hear them. Now that I am older and wiser (or is it bitter?), I can't help but feel that They lifted me up to watch me fall. I have been very depressed for 22 years.

I am not a drinker or a smoker, nor have I ever taken recreational drugs. Not even Marijuana. But as of late, I have been considering taking some "Magic Mushrooms" or Psilocybin as a natural treatment for depression. However, I am hoping that the Asetian Bible might teach me to Feed more efficiently, because I know that Chi or the Blood can help with this.

I feel that my depleted or malnourished Chi body is what mainly causes me to be depressed. I say this because as a child, I had very strong Chi. Whenever I used to imagine things or daydream things, I could actually see it with my eyes. But now I'm "burnt out". Does that make sense?

I haven't read the Asetian Bible yet, but I reckon I might be a Guardian. I used to pretend I was a warrior!  Vampire Bat
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-03-16

Back to top Go down

Greetings Everyone :) Empty Re: Greetings Everyone :)

Post by Jonathan 17.03.14 7:39

Hello Ari and welcome to the vampire community. Take some time exploring the many threads around here as I'm sure you can learn a lot from them while you wait for the Asetian Bible. My advice to you so far is don't be eager to reach any conclusions just yet and only reexamine your feelings and ideas after you read the Asetian Bible. Asetianism and Asetian culture are very complex and its amazing powers work slowly on the soul. Some take a very long time to truly unveil its manifestation within them.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 17.03.14 8:42

Hello and welcome Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Matttt 17.03.14 9:17

Hello and Welcome.
And what Johnathan says is true. There are tons and tons of post to go through, but reading through them all is worth it. You will learn a lot of things.
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari.Alba 17.03.14 17:56

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Yes, I will avoid future speculations and assumptions. I am looking forward to all the possibilities that may present themselves, but I must first empty my cup.
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.03.14 18:26

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your input.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.03.14 18:32

Also, may I suggest considering drinking more pure water.  Not tap water.  Filter if you must, but I feel your body is dehydrated.  Do you live in a large city or in the countryside with access to well water?  Dehydration, I feel can certainly make one depressed.  Water would eliminate some toxins if you are not drinking enough of it.   Only my two cents worth and that does not mean much.  

Again, Welcome.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari.Alba 17.03.14 18:58

Maxx wrote:Also, may I suggest considering drinking more pure water.  Not tap water.  Filter if you must, but I feel your body is dehydrated.  Do you live in a large city or in the countryside with access to well water?  Dehydration, I feel can certainly make one depressed.  Water would eliminate some toxins if you are not drinking enough of it.   Only my two cents worth and that does not mean much.  

Again, Welcome.

Funny you should mention that. I am notorious for not getting thirsty or drinking enough! I'm not sure why. I do only drink filtered water, the taste otherwise is repulsive.

I do *try* to stay hydrated, I keep my water bottle close to me.

I am of the impression however, that my body's metabolism is out of whack, and in constant "survival" mode. I believe this is learnt behaviour from being a premature baby with a weak mother. So it's like I keep myself on the brink of thirst to test myself and stay resistant. And when I eat, I eat like I'm starving. It's silly. There is no shortage of food in Australia! But I guess my very first lessons in life were taught in the womb: Survive! Survive!

And I have always been this way. I am stubborn.
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.03.14 19:18

What I really see with you is that you may drink the required amount of water daily, BUT....your cells are not getting enough water into them.  I recall seeing years ago about some silica addition in drops put into a glass that allows the benefit of water more so into the cells.  I recall something like resistance factor of 74 or 78 allowing only about 25% into the cell.  By adding that item it brought the resistance down to 45% or so....meaning that water really got into your system in a much more beneficial way.  Some guy was building some sort of pyramid structure and zinging it with a tesla coil and saying you meditated better under it.   Anyway.  Something about your essence over the screen brought a recall of all that from years past.   I will see if I can find anything about it and if so, I will let you know.   But I do think your body is being blocked of sorts of benefit of water.

I would suggest getting a container of lemon juice and adding enough to add a great fresh taste to that water you drink. You will find you drink more and it tastes much better. It also will bring the PH factor into a more normal balance.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.03.14 20:11

Body is 70% water and the brain is 90 % water so if you don't have enough hydration, you may feel depressed, lack of energy, etc. The body really needs lots of water and we can't stress that enough.

Searching for this guy after all these years I found him, and his name is Flanagan. I found con articles about his water claims as well as his other inventions. I also found confirmations of his water additives. So both pros and cons for you to decide. but I do feel adding lemon juice will help you drink more water. I do feel you need that as for some reason your body does not take it in correctly.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari.Alba 18.03.14 0:12

Maxx wrote:What I really see with you is that you may drink the required amount of water daily, BUT....your cells are not getting enough water into them.  I recall seeing years ago about some silica addition in drops put into a glass that allows the benefit of water more so into the cells.  I recall something like resistance factor of 74 or 78 allowing only about 25% into the cell.  By adding that item it brought the resistance down to 45% or so....meaning that water really got into your system in a much more beneficial way.  Some guy was building some sort of pyramid structure and zinging it with a tesla coil and saying you meditated better under it.   Anyway.  Something about your essence over the screen brought a recall of all that from years past.   I will see if I can find anything about it and if so, I will let you know.   But I do think your body is being blocked of sorts of benefit of water.

I would suggest getting a container of lemon juice and adding enough to add a great fresh taste to that water you drink.  You will find you drink more and it tastes much better.  It also will bring the PH factor into a more normal balance.

Thank you for your insight, Maxx.

I've just looked into it, and I found this: www   angiesworld.com/blog/nutrition/drinking-water-and-absorbing-water-are-two-different-things/   (my apologies if links are not allowed)

I've also read great things about this thing called "diatomaceous earth" (food grade) which has multiple purposes, including adding it to your water, and it's supposed to be great for silica and other minerals. I guess it should be easy enough for me to just add some to my water bottle. I'll give it a try!

I'll check my local organic shop for it.

Thank you once again.  Very Happy
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari.Alba 18.03.14 0:17

Maxx wrote:  Some guy was building some sort of pyramid structure and zinging it with a tesla coil and saying you meditated better under it.  

I don't really understand what you meant by this  scratch 
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari.Alba 19.03.14 3:12

Sipping on it as we speak. I have a feeling it will be beneficial for my teeth too.

I read it is good for pets as well, I might add it to my dogs water  Laughing 

I'd like to thank for mentioning this to me. Because I have NEVER heard of this supplement before.  Clap
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.03.14 8:26

Hope it will eliminate a lot of the depression.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.03.14 16:51

I just read your article from above and I was glad to see the part about adding lemon juice to the water. If you are drinking bottled water that uses reverse osmosis as I do, it is necessary to add the lemon. Also, I might add that EVERYONE needs to change the salt they use and get Sea Salt.   The regular salt is nothing but small crushed rock added with sea salt. This is why you have articles about cutting back salt as regular salt perforates your arteries and you will have smalls cuts with bleeding all the time using standard salt and this is why it is said high blood pressure is caused by too much salt.  Your body is trying to repair the damage.  With sea salt you do not have the same issue. Glad to hear you are satisfied with what you found at the store. And your animals will kiss you for it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnar 19.03.14 18:45

Maxx, do you read a lot or are you, like, a health expert? Smile
Gunnar
Gunnar
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2013-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.03.14 18:59

I do not read much on the health topic.  Only a few things interests me.  Sorry.  I am not one to go to for recommendations.   I have never been ill so I suppose that is the reason for lack of interest in this area. I just had to rely on my intuition toward her when I began to look at her name and things start to jump out at me. Things like that just seem to attach more and more about the person as I dwell on them. That is one way I deal with healing people I never meet and which live in other parts of the world.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.03.14 15:42

I happened to think of you today and wondered how you were doing.  In addition I came across this for depression....

There is a natural approach to fighting depression which really works well:  A combination of 5htp, Omega 3 fats combined with B5B6, Magnesium and an additional B Complex.  Imagine that!  A natural approach!   A concept that if you feed your brain right, you feel great!

This should work for anyone.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari.Alba 24.03.14 20:04

Hi Maxx, I'm still taking diatomaceous earth. I have been feeling a bit run-down these couple of days, more than usual. But I'm putting it down to possible symptoms of detoxification. So something's happening..

5htp - I had to look that up, I've never heard of it before.

Bcomplex - from what I've read, that should cover all the B's from 1-12.

Thanks Maxx for all this info, I will definitely be trying this out.

I'm still waiting for my Asetian Bible, I hope it can help me make a positive difference to my life.

I feel so disillusioned and numb right now. My energy levels are so low, I barely have the motivation to walk out my door.

I am like a fish longing for water, or an eagle who misses the sky. I have been plagued by the feeling of being out of place. It would be laughable if it hadn't plagued me for 30+ years. What kind of adult refuses to accept the world she lives in? What kind of adult craves for magic? Even after all this time? Is there something wrong with me? What am I longing for?

It's hard finding the answers to the question the world tells me I shouldn't be asking.

Sorry about the rant.  Embarassed
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.03.14 21:39

please make sure you add the lemon juice to the water.  Can buy that in the grocery store. juice it to taste. it will level out the ph balance which most water is unbalance in that area.   you will find you actually get where you want that clean taste in all your plain water.   Please keep me posted.  If you do not see a difference after beginning the lemon juice I will meet with the spirit world to see if I can help you.  I want you to be in tip top condition so you can make all your own decisions to screw up things.  LOL..   just kidding.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari.Alba 24.03.14 22:21

lol!   Thanks Maxx.  I'll give the lemon juice a go as long as my teeth can tolerate it.

As for the pH levels, wouldn't the DE add to the alkalinity anyway?

I don't know why you're helping me, but I greatly appreciate it  I love you
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.03.14 7:19

I like puppies and kittens..... Smile 
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.03.14 7:36

You wrote......

"What kind of adult refuses to accept the world she lives in? What kind of adult craves for magic? Even after all this time? Is there something wrong with me? What am I longing for?

It's hard finding the answers to the question the world tells me I shouldn't be asking."

I can tell you that I am discovering that the ancient Egyptians lived every part of their life involved in "magic".  It was very real to them.  Why should we be any different if we are led towards that?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari.Alba 27.03.14 2:04

Maxx wrote:I can tell you that I am discovering that the ancient Egyptians lived every part of their life involved in "magic".  It was very real to them.  Why should we be any different if we are led towards that?

Hi Maxx, I hear what you're saying, but we live in very different times though. Different "norms", different expectations, and different values.

Today, as you suggested, I squeezed some lemon into my water to drink. I think I did feel better. But to be honest I don't think I can do this again to my teeth! My teeth are prone to feeling sensitive, and lemon juice will ruin them.

Was your advice meant to help me with pH levels, or was it for something else like electrolytes? Perhaps I could find an alternative that would suit me better.

Maxx wrote:I like puppies and kittens..... Smile

I know I'm still learning, but geez!!  Laughing
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.03.14 7:07

yes.  these are certainly different times.....and that is the problem.  We have been conditioned to believe the norm which says magic is not in that norm.  I am in awe at the programming that is happening to diminish your ability.  One can take magic and make it the method to experience this life.  Once you make contact with the spirit world you can live your life daily and interact with it just as the ancient Egyptian priesthood did.  It is no different than your consciousness living 2000 years ago or your consciousness living today. It appears you have not taken the time to experience that.  And it does take some time to get to that point.  Some people are not able to expend the effort today.  I understand.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum