Crystals, Energy tools, Orgonite, Rituals

2 posters

Go down

Crystals, Energy tools, Orgonite, Rituals Empty Crystals, Energy tools, Orgonite, Rituals

Post by Demonia 23.03.14 15:28

Hello everyone

I'm starting this thread with the curiosity of what you all use your crystals, wands, rituals, orgonite, and any energy purifiers/enhancers/tools for, and if there are any specific tools you may know of that are uncommon.

i apologize if this subject has already been talked about elsewhere- i feel it has been but not in it's own thread.

I love crystals and have quite a few. I don't know any specific techniques on cleansing them or how to use them optimally however. (if i feel theyre getting weak, i'll lay them in the sun or out in the moon for a day or a night). how do you all cleanse crystals?

I often wear a lapis lazuli pendulum as a necklace and find that it calms me in situations where i would often lose my temper. With it I think clearly before i decide to go off on somebody (lol) and it just has an overall calming effect. same with amethyst and amazonite (i have pendants of those too).

do any of you here use crystals and other things daily? if so please share!

also does anyone have or has made an orgone crystal device. I'm planning on making one soon to see its effects. I have a few quartz crystals wrapped in copper in a clockwise motion next to my wireless router and laptop, and have noticed being on the computer for long periods of time doesn't give me headaches anymore, whereas it used to after a short while.

In the Asetian Bible towards the back of the book, there are the descriptions of the chakras and their corresponding stones that can aid you if unbalanced. is there an optimal way for cleansing chakras with crystals and stones?
i often picture the color of the chakra i'm working on with the stone in hand or close by, and envision a spiraling flame getting brighter and brighter. what are your methods? please share!

feel free to talk of anything you may use to help with energy work or magickal practice here Smile !!

cheers
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Crystals, Energy tools, Orgonite, Rituals Empty Re: Crystals, Energy tools, Orgonite, Rituals

Post by Nightshade 23.03.14 18:16

Crystals have a lot of potential in energy work. As healers, amplifiers and even protective talismans. Asetians are renown for their power over crystals and have been using crystal magick for many centuries. Actually I remember reading a few old threads around here that discussed how they use them as very special wands in a way to direct and amplify strong energy, tools that are described by occultists as potent metaphysical weapons. I can see great use also for protection and enhancing shields.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Crystals, Energy tools, Orgonite, Rituals Empty Re: Crystals, Energy tools, Orgonite, Rituals

Post by Nightshade 23.03.14 18:17

I forgot to say, in terms of healing you can also use them to balance Shen centers, break stagnation and corruption and calm your energies. Countless people use them for meditation with great success.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down