Do vampires have any religion or path?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Do vampires have any religion or path?

Post by Rhea Kaye on 15.04.16 0:34

I have to disagree that Asetianists have the same faith in Aset that Christians (or any other people) have in their own religion. Maybe I'm a bit elitist here but, given that Asetianism is about having an unconditional and pure love for Aset, I believe that sets Asetianism entirely aside from Christianity, a stale religion based on fear and lies. It's an entirely different thing... Even if we do not see Her, it is based upon pure freedom and love. Whereas Christianity... well, many Christians love Christ and the Lord because they are afraid, and because the Lord demands that you must love him otherwise he will make you suffer.

I don't know who does and does not interact with Aset. There may have been a specific section mentioning this, however, I tend to keep an open mind about this. There are different ways of interacting with different deities. I am sure the Asetian Elders hold more special, and direct, ways of interacting with Her. However, I'm not going to dismiss the possibility of other devoted followers being seen by Her, because I do not believe it is my place to make such categorizations. I know there are plenty of otherkin beings and humans who hold Her very dearly to their hearts and perhaps they have some form of interaction with Her, even if it is subtle or faint.
Rhea Kaye
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nilrem_Visigoth on 15.04.16 18:44

My answer to Johnathan's question is that: I believe that it should be subjective to the individual. If there's a belief system that is congruent with your personal ones and gives you purpose in life, then good for you. But I don't think that all should follow a single one. Otherwise, the Vampire Community would be reduced into a one-dimensional cult. Sure, we may share the same journey, but each one of us takes different routes, uses different tools and carry different viewpoints. Some may or may not consider themselves religious, others; spiritual and some take the Bruce Lee (eclectic) approach, like myself. But it's part of the development of the Vampire Community as a whole, in my personal opinion.

On a side note: if a Vampire considers himself/herself religious, then he/she should be careful not to let its dogma reduce his/her perspective.
Nilrem_Visigoth
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb on 17.04.16 3:08

Nightshade: No one outside the Kemetic Order of Aset Ka, can contact Aset, if someone want contact our Beloved Goddess Aset, has to be within the Order, and the method shared by the Elders. When I talk about Asetians, I believe that only they have the opportunity and right over the millennia. In any case,I take the opportunity to praise your post that already has some time, but I consider to be very good and mature.

Nightshade wrote:I see Asetianism being mentioned yet the Asetian tradition is not a religion. It's a system of wisdom and understanding. Vampires hold no true religion because all religion is the fabrication of mankind. It's quite possible for Asetian culture and science to be the true way of the ancient Vampire for it's no religion but a path to see life and death without masks or distortion.

Rhea Kaye: A Christian would say the same thing as you. Now, I have to agree with you that there is a big difference between Asetianism and all the rest. The Asetians are part of Aset, and their work, we see different types of energy manifested, but if we intend to make a cult and feel a divine energy, then nothing better as the book Words In Silence. The cover has an energy, and when we meditate with him, it seems that an energy is constantly moving to us. I this case,I feel and believe that this book has part of the Godhead. The book put into our magical altar, the whole environment of the temple is divine. But this is my belief scientifically the common eyes can't noticeable.
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by elizahawk on 22.09.16 9:05

That's excellent question. I am just spiritual and always has been on that for decades though at young age my mother would send me to various church to learn various religions of their each way and beliefs. I do have my own and practice my own way that I am comfort with. Which is pretty much various different way include psychic and dreams as well shaman. Wicca in my option they are piece of shit!!! Once I was invited to their sabbat celebrate it was during Yule I believe. That coven found out what I was capable of and that scared hell out of them. And never again invite me since then.
elizahawk
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2016-09-21

Back to top Go down

Do vampires have any religion or path?

Post by JP Vanir on 12.11.17 12:51

I do believe Vampyrism is Spiritual but in mine I tell people to learn there own way while teaching my own beliefs look up Vampyrian TempleUVUP we have been around quite a while...
JP Vanir
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-11-05

http://vampyrian.spruz.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum