+2
Jonathan
Strahlkraft
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hello there Empty hello there

Post by Strahlkraft 02.12.14 7:37

its more the fear of not doing things then the fear of regreting it not even trying. Only if it is up to my highest good. Otherwise i really dont care.
I have allways been an outsider and a loner.

If i have to accept that many question will stay unanswered i will. But if there are answers out there, iam more then content to get to know them.

I know there are rules, but most certainly i have forgotten the rules. Like so many other things are forgotten. The only thing remaining is a feeling a inner knowledge. Without words, without ratio, without ego. Just some feelings. Some of them uncanny others seem to be the allways existing truth deeply wired into my very beeing.

But over the years, those feelings are not enough anymore. Also the blurry vision is sucking the energy and the will out of me. What ever your rules are, its time to rethink them and act.

I know the veil is lifting and i also know that on dec. 15. a window of opportunity will open. But then again ... i know nothing.

Might this step be the right one.

Hochachtungsvoll
Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

hello there Empty Re: hello there

Post by Jonathan 02.12.14 7:55

Welcome here.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahlkraft 02.12.14 8:03

hi
Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.12.14 9:25

Please write in your own words.  It also appears that English is not your first language.  That is no problem here as many are in the same situation.  If you are quoting others and using their written ideas it is best to give them the benefit and just say that their idea speaks best at what you are trying to say.  Now, you can tell us a little about yourself and your background, please.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahlkraft 02.12.14 9:32

it was Luis Marques last tweet that inspired me to come here. I wasnt quoting his words one by one.

All other words are my own. iam not a copy iam a original.
Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.12.14 10:03

Thanks for giving Mr Marques credit. But using his words have said nothing about you to let us know where you are in your magical life. If you are unable to tell us anything about yourself rather than telling us about other people, then originality certainly goes out the window. Actually, we all are originals.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahlkraft 02.12.14 10:30

Sometimes other people know more about ourself than we do. And mister Marques certainly does.

The Real life is magical itself, this fals or synthetic reality we are currently live in is without magic and unreal.

With my above text i have allready told alot about myself. What else u wanna know, my insurance nr., weight, heigth?

And no, we are not all originals. This should be comon knowledge when u r interested in vampires Wink
Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.12.14 10:45

Many are out of place because they do not understand how the need for balance in an individual life is the best path. Good luck with your path.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahlkraft 02.12.14 10:55

So you have a balanced life?
Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.12.14 11:15

Actually this was a post to tell the group a little about yourself, which you are odds in doing. There are  people here that can read things in ways you seem not to understand.  Many come here without reading this site before hand.  I wish you well in your studies here.

I will leave you with this from John Holland...
"When you travel a spiritual path, it's not uncommon to feel alone.  After all, it's your path and yours alone.  But, it's important to remember that there are like minded souls out there just like you.  It's a wonderful thing when you share your experiences, because not only are you conveying what you've learned or experienced, you're letting your soul educate, express, and show itself to others.  The whole process can be liberating."
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahlkraft 02.12.14 11:38

well if this are people who can read in a way i dont "seem" to understand then they should know what i mean. Maybe its just you who dont understand it. And hiding behind a group of people who are able to do stuff, without mentioning theyr name is not really cool!

i didnt know, that here is so less creativity allowed. Maybe you should make a form with questions, which the individual has to fill out. Like filling out tax form. As far as i know asetianism is about personal freedom of individuals who are able to reflect about their self.

Its sickening to me to see again and again the male supresive and dictatory force. (Which is by the way nothing else as the destructive male force of sethians or archons or how you wanna name them)
I thought this is a place where the divine feminine (art of expression, freedom, truth, individuality, worship of the divenly created soul and her expression) is held up high, apreciated and respected.
Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahlkraft 02.12.14 11:42

by the way i dont think its save to tell everything or to share. I have gone trough to much. And its also not very wise to recomend this to people.
Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.12.14 12:23

You have shown us exactly where you are in your journey. I wish you the best for the balance or duration.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.12.14 12:28

Maybe I'm missing something but Maxx only asked you to give us a proper introduction about your magickal and occult background, nothing else. This is important for better communication and I'm sure he asked it with the best intentions. Such introductions only benefit the new users, not us.
I don't see how what he asked has anything to do with the "male supresive and dictatory force" whatever that means. If you are interested in Asetianism, the divine feminine and vampirism you came to the right place but you should read much of what we have around here first as that will surely aid you in better understanding it and what kind of community we are. You mentioned the words of Luis Marques, many here have studied his works, teachings and magick for years or decades, so you might find assistance about that as well, but you should relax first...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 02.12.14 12:48

Welcome here, strahlkraft.

I like your personality, seems youre a strang person. We are all beings of peace around here. Please, relax and enjoy.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 02.12.14 12:52

"chill brah Maxx is cool"
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.12.14 13:20

Ha
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 02.12.14 13:53

strong person* and not strang as i wrote before.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahlkraft 02.12.14 13:55

Maxx wrote:You have shown us exactly where you are in your journey.  I wish you the best for the balance or duration.

One can only just speak for himself. Except he has the allowance to do it from every individual of the group.
Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahlkraft 02.12.14 14:02

Hi Jonathan,

actually iam not into magic and the occult. All iam doing is self development trough meditation. Deleting believe systems overcoming the illustion. I think when the veil is lifted the occult turns into open knowledge "again".

I havent actually read Louis Marques works. Iam into this subject since quite some time, but not trough reading books but trough contemplation and meditation. It was actually mindblowing for me to see, that all of this actually exists. And Louis Marques has all this knowledge and the facts.
All my knowledge comes from observing myself and going with the flow.

Iam reading on this site since a few weeks, coming here was a big step since iam very for myself and dont share my insights into the otherworld.

actually iam relaxed Wink
Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahlkraft 02.12.14 14:04

Hi Kalb,

thank you.
Iam not as strong as i used to be. But iam certainly strange to the robots Wink.
Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahlkraft 02.12.14 14:04

Stapleraindrop wrote:"chill brah Maxx is cool"

dicklet much?
Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 02.12.14 15:15

Oof lets hope the bite hurts less than the bark
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahlkraft 02.12.14 15:27

dude seriously if u make a sexist comment dont cry when you get one back.

Asetianism is all about matriarchy. The divine, the universe everything is female. Even the male embryo is female in the first weeks of existence. I dont understand how you can make a misogynistic comment! (!)
Strahlkraft
Strahlkraft
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 02.12.14 16:33

You are implying I care about sex; which is not true in the slightest. Reality is perceived through the filter of ego; so I will appear as you want, or expect me to. The sexism in this situation is being generated solely by your mind.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next