HAARP weather control

3 posters

Go down

HAARP weather control Empty HAARP weather control

Post by Widdershins 27.02.15 21:58

Does anyone else suspect that the Sethians know how to control the weather on earth with technology like HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program)?

Seems like a good way to control the whole world if you can create extreme weather, blame it on man-made global warming carbon emissions, then impose a global carbon tax. Easy way to start a one world system of control this way. This is just a guess.
Widdershins
Widdershins
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

HAARP weather control Empty Re: HAARP weather control

Post by Jonathan 28.02.15 5:26

Global warming is a reality and we only have ourselves to blame. I don't think you should connect every calamity with Sethians, most harm we're doing to the environment only have humans to blame. Also don't let this Sethian business get into your head. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Widdershins 28.02.15 21:50

Jonathan, your posts and the wisdom you share was one of the reasons I joined this forum, so I''d rather not get into a debate on conspiracy issues.

Keep in mind I'm all for protecting the planet from environmental destruction...like GMO crops, mercury, PCPs etc. dumped into lakes/rivers/oceans, fracking with poisons ruining the ground water, cutting down ancients forests etc.

I'll just say some of what I've learned and believe is true:

-Carbon Dioxide never goes up in percentage in the atmosphere since any excess is absorbed by the oceans. So no green house effect. Though we do have urban heat islands.

-In 5,000 BC the British Isles were 10 degrees Celsius warmer than they are today.

-During the Middle Ages warm period settlers were farming in Greenland.

-Crude oil is renewable. The earth produces it, so it will not run dry.

-Free energy technology is suppressed by the Sethians IMO.
Widdershins
Widdershins
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Widdershins 28.02.15 22:37

Off topic

Just heard about this today. Wondering what others think about this news...

F.C.C. Approves Net Neutrality Rules, Classifying Broadband Internet Service as a Utility

For more details, just google the above headline.

I realize not every perceived evil is caused by the Sethians.... Wink

In case anyone is worried about me. Conspiracy issues aren't a central focus in my life. Thinking about them tends to stir up negative feelings of helplessness, worry etc. which we know isn't healthy for spiritual evolution.

I'm just bringing up these topics just in case Asetians aren't aware of them.
Widdershins
Widdershins
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.03.15 0:04

If anyone uninitiated has found out about Sethian-related plans (mwa ha ha Smile ) I highly doubt the Asetians don't also know. They are Aset's children after all, immortals who are likely to be several steps ahead of the general population at any given time.

Free energy technology could likely be suppressed by a multitude of things. Exactly like you said, Sethians aren't always at the head of every bad thing. For all we know it could just be money-hungry humans. It has been mentioned on here that Asetians are just as dark, or darker, than the Sethians. So it's possible they could be the cause of some scary stuff here too. Smile.

One thing I have seen mentioned here rang so true that I think it bears repeating. The immortal war between these two bloodlines is not about good versus evil. If Asetians are divine and evolved, surely the Sethians are as well. They'd have to be, to pose any serious threat. So, we can conclude that both bloodlines are dark as well as light, yin and yang.

I have to disagree with the points arguing that global warming isn't as serious. Of course I'm no scientist so it's only an opinion.

You address a concern that technology may be used in the near future to control the weather and, in turn, control everyone. This is a confusing theory for me, simply because of the new age we are in. The age of the Asetians rising... It was mentioned in the AB that this is an age for reclaiming and awakening, especially of the beloved Asetians. I'm going to throw out a personal opinion that a Sethian world control seems unlikely because of this. Of course all my words contain are speculation.

It becomes dizzying and overly complex for me to try and pinpoint sources of immortal strife. I have found that the vast majority of valuable answers have come from myself. Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Widdershins 01.03.15 21:49

Good points Rhea Kaye.

I'm not here to judge what the Asetians should or shouldn't do. They are wiser than I am and see the big picture better than I do.

The Asetians may be dark, but if Europe is a reflection of Asetians and the US is a reflection of Sethians. I'm all for the Asetians....

Being a Libra, beauty is important in my reality. And Beauty doesn't seem as important to the Sethians as it is for Asetians. So the Asetians from my perspective win points there too.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Asetians want spiritual freedom for humanity and it is clear from the history of the Middle Ages that Sethians do not. Another reason to side with the Asetians IMO.

Those are just the reasons that I think most will agree with. I have more personal reasons too.

If Asetians are divine and evolved, surely the Sethians are as well. They'd have to be, to pose any serious threat. So, we can conclude that both bloodlines are dark as well as light, yin and yang.

Yes. I realize both are needed in this dual realm. The way I see it is like the Chinese Dao symbol. It may be silly to those with more gnosis though...

-Asetians are the dark Yin with light Yang in the center/core.
-Sethians are the light Yang with the dark Yin in the center/core.

On the outside (dark Yin) Asetians are dark like a mother protecting her children from a intruder, yet inside Asetians are like a mother loving her children.

The Sethians are the opposite. The Sethians seems like the good guys trying to help humanity with their made up religions, bright happy angels etc. Though inside Sethians are full of deceit.
Widdershins
Widdershins
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.03.15 23:30

I like your willingness to analyze things in greater depth. However, I will say that the wording used when you give "reasons to side with Asetians" made me think. Loyalty and love are obviously important to them. It's also important to avoid following them out of fear or ego, or wishing to avoid the nasties out there who are trying to harm others. We can learn in the AB that their legacy is in their strong bonds of love and loyalty, surely not from fear of any kind. If you plan to read it, this should become apparent very early on.

And I do agree that the U.S has a very Sethian-like vibration. Usually I am quite disgusted by those around me... So proud to wave our flag while touting images of the bald eagle, professing to be members of some kind of masterfully complex culture. We are a magical land of obesity, Frankenfoods, and arrogant Patriots. (Anyway... The point of that tangent was to say that I get a very dense and unpleasant feeling from my culture as a whole.)
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down