Stapleraindrop
Kalb
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

333 becomes 666 Empty 333 becomes 666

Post by Kalb 02.03.15 13:52

Hello,

In my studies I found the symbolism 666 well present in the Book of Orion despite 333 be well visible the 666 is hidden, not as opposite, but as full manifestation. I'm interested knowing more about the symbolism of 666 and why Mr. Crowley used it so many times in their beliefs.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

333 becomes 666 Empty Re: 333 becomes 666

Post by Kalb 13.03.15 17:54

In astrology the calculation of the stars on the day and time of birth is really important. With this in mind, and deepening the theme in what has already been taught publicly for the AK, there are some interesting details Iwould like to share with you.

The 12 Zodiac signs are divided into 4 parts, in other words, divided by 4 elements: Fire, Water, Air, Earth. According to Asetian Kabbalah the three lineages are connected with the 3 main elements where Viperines represent Fire, Guardians Water and Concubines Air. In astrology, the months that belong the Fire element is Aries, Leo and Sagittarius and is exactly here that I will focus for now.

Analyzing the Book Orion, we see that the Aries month is linked to the Hebrew letter He, Leo  to Teth and Sagittarius to Samekh .The letter He means "Window", and in Kemet Book we see a mysterious image of three windows inside the temple, where this mystery was applied in Christianity and later by Da Vinci in his art. The letter Teth means Serpent, and the Samekh letter has the same translation, Serpent. It's not curious this entire connection? If we look at the Tarot, we see that the letter Lust has a deep Violet color, and the letter Star also has a Violet color, am I being paranoid? The last letter connected to the fire element according to astrology is The Art, interestingly represant one of the mysteries of Orion. Astrology is giving me a deep connection to the beauty of Asetianism.

Crowley, in the XVII letter says that the woman that represent that leer is Nuit and the star is Babalon. I can interpret it and relate to the 7 Asetian Pillars. Crowley said that Nuit and Babalon are two aspects of the same divinity, the Scarlet Woman. The same concept is applied in Asetianism, and this is explained and exemplified between the Goddess Bastet and Sekhmet, where the dark part of Sekhmet is the Scarlet Woman.

Another detail, the letter The Art that connects the sephiroth Tiphereth to Yesod. Yesod means Foundation and Tiphareth Beauty, in other words, The Nefer Foundation. The letter Star connects the Sephiroth Tiphareth to Chokmah, translating ... "The Wisdom of Nefer." Another detail is that each sign represents two months, that is, those of the sign Aries born in March and April, Leo in July and August and Sagittarius in Nov and Dez. 2 + 2 + 2 = 6. The fire element has 3 Signs and 6 months. The water element has 3 signs and 6 months and the Air element the same. Thus, 3 + 3 + 3 (signs) equals 6 + 6 + 6 (months). 333 becomes 666.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 13.03.15 19:03

First you said He was connected to Aries/emperor, but then referenced it as the star. I noticed in the BoO, in the chart, Aries is connected to He, but in the Kabbalistic diagram, Aries is connected to Tsadi. I wonder if there's some dualistic puzzle in this...
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.03.15 19:12

I think the answer to that question has puzzled Crowley for many years.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 13.03.15 19:26

I believe the answer may lie in polarity and opposites. An example being an examination of ancient Kabbalah by one Mr. Chumbley. In multiple grimoires, cultus sabbati refrences the 22 arcana binding in pairs to form 11 cells. the 11 celled star is an interesting symbol, but which formula do we use to formulate its cells? Many traditions say each arcana pairs with one 11 above it, starting with the fool and temperance, and ending with fortune and the world. I believe that the arcana may bind with its respective opposite, 1 with 22, 2 with 21 etc. The important coorelation being that 5 would bind with 17...
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 13.03.15 20:37

Interesting to hear other interpretations on this. I am curious after reading this thread... is it true that members of the three lineages must be born under the element/zodiac sign their lineage represents? Does this really matter? Sorry if this is explained in the Book of Orion already or if I missed it somewhere... I am only just getting started on this particular work and it is somewhat difficult to digest.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 13.03.15 21:01

Sorry if I misinterpreted your question, and you were referring to Kalb's astrological equations, but the sigil form the BoO came in my head upon reading your post.

If by the zodiac sign particular to each lineage, you are referring the symbols within the hexagram sigil in the BoO, I do not think it is a matter of birth. Mr. Marques mentions the 2 arcana attributed to each lineage are of particular importance during their journey. I would assume that the arcana would either be forces or currents opposing the lineage, in which case overcoming them would be an important milestone, or the currents are ones with which they may connect more easily.

Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 13.03.15 21:33

Rhea Kaye wrote:Interesting to hear other interpretations on this.  I am curious after reading this thread... is it true that members of the three lineages must be born under the element/zodiac sign their lineage represents?  Does this really matter?  Sorry if this is explained in the Book of Orion already or if I missed it somewhere... I am only just getting started on this particular work and it is somewhat difficult to digest.

The physical birth of Asetians from each lineage is not tied to determined zodiacal influence. Those elements put forward in the Book of Orion are related to spiritual alchemy.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.03.15 1:37

Victor: A reading by QiGong, we realize that human beings are divided into 4 parts, by four elements. Fire element details appear in Asetian Bible in the lineage of Serpents, as it appears in other Chinese books on the elements. I am not saying that all the details of Chinese elements corresponds with the three Asetian lineages, but certain points are present in each lineages. The Asetian Bible, gives us a brief introduction about Viperines, Guardians and Concubines, this description analyzed under the microscope is compatible with what we read from the outside, including QiGong and astrology. I can give you an example of the Air element, where the Gemini are part of the group, as a rule, people of this sign are liars and manipulative, as lineage of Concubines. I'm not saying that Asetians are influenced by the signs, but in a small way the QiGong and astrology can understand what has been published about lineages. I can't imagine a Viperine or a Guardian belong to Taurus sign or Virgo or Capricorn, when they symbolize materialism in its perfection, is unrealistic of Serpents. I am inclined to believe that Asetians born in this cycle of the elements, for example, is mentioned in Asetian teachings that happened a tragedy in 9.9.9, is not to be nine, but, September 9 is virgin sign, part of the earth element and how many times we associate the Sethians to Earth element? I repeat, the Asetian essence, is out of my understanding, and is part of my understanding of what you say to Rhea, but we can't ignore these details.It's all connected.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.03.15 2:41

Kalb, I find this concept to be something I don't at all agree with, although I admire how intelligent and thoughtful the presentation of your information always is. It just seems so... limiting, to think that there are signs a lineage cannot be born of. I had been leaning more toward what Victor said, that the zodiac is important to spiritual transformation... especially when I thought about the fact that we are all here in physical shells that hardly determine the condition of our souls.
I also have to wonder what happens with their zodiac in the case of the lost Asetians, who may have perhaps been victims of ROS attack. What might happen then? Are Viperines excluded from the possibility of being lost, or of being on the wrong end of attacks from Sethians that might disrupt their reincarnation cycle?

At any rate, this is a very interesting discussion. Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 14.03.15 7:06

I would say that all can be calculated ... and astrology is the main tool many great prophets/and wise men have used up true time ... whether or not your assumptions are correct or not Im not sure .. however that the planets influence us and our incarnation cycle .. That I'm extremely sure of ... If you look more in to this, I would love to read it. ( kinda been studying other stuff lately Smile, time is a thing I never seem to have enough of, even though it is suppose to be an in illusion, with it is kinda Smile )
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.03.15 7:59

No problems to disagree. A closer look, we see that AK shared 4 books to public with different dates, but not so different in the elements. According to astrology, AB and BoO belong to the Water element. A true act of love. In the Tarot, the water element represents the feelings, as explained in the BoO, represents the infinite and eternal love. That's why the two books not only can inspire masses of people as can move hearts. Asetians shared with humanity part of them, they shared in words the purity of their Violet Ka. The other two books belong to the Air element Liber Silentis was published according to astrology the sign Libra - Balance. At least for me, it makes sense, because it is a book that has helped me a lot in the spiritual balance, mental and emotional. Kemet book belonging to Gemini sign, I believe that the images of the book speak for itself. I I'm trying to say when it comes to Asetianism, nothing happens by chance, everything has a reason, everything has its place, there is a natural order of things, and not everything is so simple to understand, but we can not ignore evidence and conections that connect one side to other.

Returning to Viperines if we look at the months and compared to Asetian numerology, we see that March is the month 3 and July is the month 7.The month April(4) for example, is the day of the Fool "April Fools' Day", or rather a day dedicated to the letter The Fool of the Tarot, I previously shared in another thread that the Fool is represented by the number 0 and 0 means Nefer in Ancient Egypt. The month of August is the number 8, if we see the signature of Master Luis Master, we see that the serpent has the same symbol, the Infinite. The month November I believe is connected to 11:11(month:day), is very mysterious and alot of people looking to this mystery. I only see connections ... Do you believe that the dates of the books has deep meaning, Why do you not believe for the birth of each Asetian?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 14.03.15 9:59

I never said i didn't believe in birth of the ancients ... ( if its me your talking to ). actually I almost never speak of what i believe .. I just speak of things that i read about ... Im usually just asking questions and question to learn.... and debate .. I think its fun to share knowledge and learn Smile. I never claimed what i write to be truth .. I only claim its a pice of the puzzle Smile.

I truly wish my mind could work now .. cause then i would actually look in to your thoughts a bit deeper, but my head is filled with snot and fever , so its not working properly, but will look at it again when I'm better Smile .. I didn't kid around when I said I enjoyed your post Kalb. I don't give compliments,Unless they really do come from my hart.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.03.15 10:18

I can see how incarnated Asetians may be influenced by planets and stars as everyone is but when it comes to limiting their birth I agree with what Victor and Rhea said. I assume that an Asetian of any lineage can be born at any time period. This is not saying that astrology has no influence over them as I'm sure it does but it's not limiting. One thing we learn about the Asetians in all of their books is how they are never limited, in fact they are known to break all limitations. Now when speaking about the influence of astrology in Asetianism and particularly in the lives of the Asetians I do believe we can't apply ordinary human astrology just like you can't apply human psychology to an Asetian mind. Even if the astrological elements do influence them it's quite possible that they do in a very different way than with a reincarnating human. Do you disagree?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 14.03.15 11:33

I think most things can be calculated true the stars .. Numbers frequency and vibration. Im not sure if you asked me .. though.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.03.15 11:58

Jonathan wrote:Now when speaking about the influence of astrology in Asetianism and particularly in the lives of the Asetians I do believe we can't apply ordinary human astrology just like you can't apply human psychology to an Asetian mind. Even if the astrological elements do influence them it's quite possible that they do in a very different way than with a reincarnating human. Do you disagree?
I agree with you. To me, the Asetians are unlimited beings with an unknown power that the world doesn't know. After all, they have the mysteries and universal secrets. Doesn't hurt to explore things and search with more details, opinions differ, but you got into a field that requires more effort of understanding. The Zodiac in Asetianism is the representation of Maat and according to some studies in the past, there is a theory that every human being, especially in ancient Egypt believed that had to pass all stages, live all signs during 12 incarnations to be evaluated. But, this theory doesn't have much basis, many can't move from another incarnation. When you say that the Asetians can be born in any sign, you claim it's a choice of Maat, placing each of Asetian in a Evolutionary position? Or simply an option they made before born?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.03.15 4:11

I agree with most of this. Numerology and Astrology surely have an important effect on Asetians (as well as any other incarnated being) but I do not think Asetians are excluded the possibility of being born as a certain lineage simply because of their Zodiac sign. Maybe all incarnated beings are born under different signs each time they come back to Earth so they can experience different influences on their reality? Perhaps it has something to do with their own personal evolution. It seems similar to the fact that they purposefully incarnate in different situations so they can experience all different types of reality. Just my own personal thoughts... Which pretty much goes back to the spiritual alchemy thing... I do agree that there is a purpose in everything the Asetians do, whether it is the sign they decide to incarnate under or the dates they decide to publish their public works.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.03.15 12:13

Kalb wrote:When you say that the Asetians can be born in any sign, you claim it's a choice of Maat, placing each of Asetian in a Evolutionary position? Or simply an option they made before born?

Having power and control over the reincarnation cycles is established in Asetian texts so what I meant is that those steps were taken in the Duat before physical birth. It is very possible that Asetians plan their incarnations according to a higher secretive goal.
However this doesn't mean that things always go as planned since life is not scripted and there are just too many variables, not to mention Sethian influence and their desire to undermine Asetian power. For example why are some members of the Asetian family scattered and lost in this era? That might be related.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 15.03.15 23:12

I think its time to stop this nonsense with who is right and who is wrong and .. blah blah blah ...

The fact is that humans or other creatures are here to learn and evolve their soul, however that will be achieved, according to that individual souls own evolution.

But a individual can not truly evolve past its own evolutionary stage when society is "stagnant".

The symbology behind the garden of eden, is paradise ..... in the zohar its clearly stated that there was man that cast god out ... hmmm strange statement ..

In ancient babeloninan/ Assyrian lore they refer to god / or the most High as a assembly of "gods" = gods meaning something bigger them self, these "gods " where originally put there for the greater good of the planet and all ... then the tower of babel fell and confusion arouse. Sometimes i wish people could take in to consideration that learning from "history" instead of being so wrapped up in the notion that there is a god, that one must obey and worship .. instead of learning from what is written. God can be seen symbolic as many things.

Fact of the mater even though many believe that the soul is "timeless", They still come here to the material to learn and grow ... so lets go back to material: what we know about the universe from to days point of view, is that there are probably not many habitable planets out there... witch means the earth is actually the most valuable thing we have and if the notion of aliens does exist, this planet is actually gold worth .. And we thrive on destroying it for own selfish needs or wants ...

Im not saying there is or is not aliens ... But lets just pretend that it is for a moment .. and that you are one of them and that maybe even you come from a place where your planet is dieing, looking for a new home ... what would you see from your spaceship .. ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.03.15 1:54

This thread hasn't appeared to be about who is right or wrong... and it has been quite mature so far, with people remaining respectful even though there are differing opinions. Therefore, I don't see it as nonsense. I enjoy reading discussions when people have points where they disagree, simply because they are great learning opportunities. It would be difficult to grow without being presented with a vast array of other conflicting viewpoints. So I don't really see the problem here.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.03.15 9:56

Divine 277 wrote:I think its time to stop this nonsense with who is right and who is wrong and .. blah blah blah ...  

I can't see how this relates with the discussion. It appears completely off topic to me.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 16.03.15 10:30

I didn't say it was non sense in that way.. Im sorry, that was not my intent... I was trying to say, that If we that live here on this earth wants to keep it a bit longer.
The age Old long battles, actually needs to stop .. witch i know probably is never going to happen, but it always aloud to hope Smile

Who is right and Who is wrong was directly pointed at the "Asetians" and The "Setians" , not at anyone in the group. Im sorry.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 16.03.15 14:59

Not nonsense to me. This thread is very mature.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.03.15 21:47

The word "nonsense" is directed toward the war between Asetians and Sethians? I can't see how this is nonsense...

If the conflict has endured for this long, it shouldn't be so easily dismissed. Especially given the spiritual nature of the topic. We can't forget about the fact that the reasons behind a war between two immortal bloodlines are surely out of the scope of what regular society can grasp.

I think it would be like saying earthquakes need to stop... hurricanes need to stop... surely these things are destructive, but there is far more to it.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 17.03.15 3:43

Divine 277 wrote:

The fact is that humans or other creatures are here to learn and evolve their soul, however that will be achieved, according to that individual souls own evolution.

But a individual can not truly evolve past its own evolutionary stage when society is "stagnant".

The symbology behind the garden of eden, is paradise ..... in the zohar its clearly stated that there was man that cast god out ... hmmm strange statement ..

In ancient babeloninan/ Assyrian lore they refer to god / or the most High as a assembly of "gods" = gods meaning something bigger them self, these "gods " where originally put there for the greater good of the planet and all ...  then the tower of babel fell and confusion arouse.  Sometimes i wish people could take in to consideration that learning from "history"  instead of being so wrapped up in the notion that there is a god, that one must obey and worship .. instead of learning from what is written. God can be seen symbolic as many things.

Fact of the mater even though many believe that the soul is "timeless", They still come here to the material to learn and grow ...  so lets go back to material: what we know about the universe from to days point of view, is that there are probably not many habitable planets out there...  witch means the earth is actually the most valuable thing we have and if the notion of aliens does exist, this planet is actually gold worth ..  And we thrive on destroying it for own selfish needs or wants ...

Im not saying there is or is not aliens ...  But lets just pretend that it is for a moment .. and that you are one of them and that maybe even you come from a place where your planet is dieing, looking for a new home ... what would you see from  your spaceship .. ?

Points Up ^...

I belive that there are a few things that most souls still don't understand ...
and with out this understanding It will start over again .. and again and again and again ... and to be honest .. Im getting tired of it ...

How can souls move closer to "god" if they can not them selfs understand they have to grow ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down