Passover..

2 posters

Go down

Passover.. Empty Passover..

Post by Kalb 13.03.15 18:49

The story told in Exodus where Moses in God's name reveals the Tenth Plague, the death of firstborn, and the liberation of the people of Egypt to Israel after the death of children. This story makes no sense and has no foundation in its root, however, I believe it is a myth connected to the Asetian history. Exodus is practically a book showing the sovereignty of God, an example of Sethian domain. The story is repeated, but less cruelly, is the new testament when Jesus born, King Herod decided to kill all children. Both similar stories, report an important event: the death of a special baby. This is part of my pure creativity without external ground or understanding bases, but I think this serves as a note about the Sethians huntings made to Asetians, maybe they knew when the beloved Asetian Principe born and without notion which would be the exact place they killed all the babies to prevent the Prince lived. What do you think?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Passover.. Empty Re: Passover..

Post by Gargoyle 14.05.15 16:45

Very interesting theory Kalb! Just because something is speculated doesn't mean it's not true. It's all about connecting the dots with (very) educated guesses. Thank you for sharing; I will do more research on the matter and get back to you. Interesting how you tie Christianity (especially the book of Exodus) together with Asetianism.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 23.05.15 13:55

Ohh, I thought the topic was garbage, pointless or without reality connections. Thank you for view logic.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 25.05.15 13:56

Hahahaha no problem Kalb Twisted Evil
Gargoyle