some will love this, some will find it interesting.

2 posters

Go down

some will love this, some will find it interesting. Empty some will love this, some will find it interesting.

Post by Maxx 21.03.15 10:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rVfqErvqoU#t=465
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

some will love this, some will find it interesting. Empty Re: some will love this, some will find it interesting.

Post by Stapleraindrop 21.03.15 12:33

Pretty sure this guy tried to sue the producers of The Matrix... saying they 'copied' his work, the invisibles. A lot of practitioners love this guy, but I would personally love to put a foot in his colon.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

some will love this, some will find it interesting. Empty Re: some will love this, some will find it interesting.

Post by Maxx 21.03.15 12:54

well, I personally did not offer my views at all. just posted for info so one can see many different issues and then judge for themselves. You know....Fair and Balanced...Disinformation.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 21.03.15 13:00

Yeah, was just stating a personal opinion haha. Idk if it's even Morrison himself, but the weebs who swear by him all seem... misinformed? I've talked to multiple practitioners who swear by him, and their ideas of 'high magic' always seem to hit the ceiling at the ability to write a sigil...
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down