The Eye of Horus, hieroglyphs, and visions

5 posters

Go down

The Eye of Horus, hieroglyphs, and visions Empty The Eye of Horus, hieroglyphs, and visions

Post by Troublemaker 25.04.15 2:32

During my studies, I have noticed a difference between the Eye of Horus and the simpler-looking Eye hieroglyph that appears in the name of Osiris. I am aware that the Eye of Horus is closely related to Wadjet, but during my searching I have come across other statements that claim the symbol is also related to Hathor and Ra. Dreams and meditative visions have driven me to ask questions about a symbol that appears more similar to the one shown on the first page of the Sebayt of Khafre. I have not found any pictures of the simple Eye from my vision--the closest thing I can find is this circle with a simple dot in the middle. I am aware that I am not disclosing very much information about the vision I had, and that direct answers do not come often on this forum, but I thought I would share this in the hopes that someone would have insight and/or opinions on the possible meaning of seeing this symbol during dream work.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

The Eye of Horus, hieroglyphs, and visions Empty Re: The Eye of Horus, hieroglyphs, and visions

Post by Maxx 25.04.15 8:28

It is interesting to me that you post this today as just yesterday I was viewing some exercises designed by Stewart Swerdlow.  The picture you describe he connects that to the T bar archtype where it is connected to the pineal gland where one sees a circle with a blue dot in the center to represent the gland and bring it into balance.  This circle is one that the person will visualize in the event one does not instantly see one of the 3 T bar examples immediately as they do the pineal gland exercise.  I believe you are spot on with what you are doing.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

The Eye of Horus, hieroglyphs, and visions Empty Re: The Eye of Horus, hieroglyphs, and visions

Post by Stapleraindrop 25.04.15 9:23

That's funny, I was also doing some work, but involving the lower Sephira and the Shin. Maxx indirectly answered my queries regarding the Ajna and its relation to the 7. Keep up the excellent work Uncle Fester...
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.04.15 9:43

you might also then be interested in that T bar exercise which one then follows with the spinning of the shins all at the same time and all in the same direction.....which is a different process that many teach. book on kindle called hyperspace helper by stewart swerdlow.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 25.04.15 10:08

I was doing such an exercise last night lol. Nice to see we're on the same wavelength Very Happy
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.04.15 10:34

lol...that is frightening.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.04.15 17:39

Rhea Kaye,
Please let me explain further what I mean by the above.  I do not think I have  been clear with that explanation.

That circle is a illustration of the head and that dot is the pineal gland.  That gland is not located between the eyes around the forehead.  The gland is actually located in the center of the head between the left side and the right side of the brain lobes.  The blue color of the dot corresponds to the color of that area of the shin.  Centering that within your vision if it is not in the center brings you back into balance.  There are nerve endings that are connected to the pineal that run from the gland and end at that point between the eyebrows at the forehead. This is why one will feel a vibration at the point between the eyes when focusing on that point.   The T bar mentioned is referring to what one will see within an instance of going into meditation and looking at the pineal in the location in the head as mentioned above.  One will see one of 3 different designs of a T bar.  None is more advantageous than another as it all will be entirely coming from the individual.  one will see the design of the Egyptian Ankh, or something looking like the letter T.  Or it will look like the Christian cross design.  When that design comes into view you will see a section of that cross bar may be out of whack and bent out of shape like pointing down, etc.  You are to mentally straighten it out and encompass that in your view and hold it there for appox. 3 min.  This process will  be good for 3 days and then one needs to go in and check it again.   But if a person is unable to see any T bar at all, then one will use the blue dot in the middle of the circle and bring that dot into the exact center and hold it there for a few mins.  Sorry I did not take the needed time to explain these but I knew better ...  so I return to give you my explanation.    

Now Uncle Fester can go back playing with my chemistry set.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.04.15 18:00

Thank you for the comments. Very interesting stuff...
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 26.04.15 6:06

Kemet book, there is an interesting detail about the Eye of Horus, one of the left page is about Sethians lineage, and on the right page the eye of Horus, when the book is closed the two images are together, representing what I undertand by the War between both. However, The Eye of Horus represents to me the awareness of symbolism, the Asetians never sleep and they are always watching and see everything, despite the silence, they are awalys conscious and attentive.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.04.15 15:55

That is fascinating, Kalb. I haven't yet purchased the Kemet book, although I plan to sometime soon. The preview pictures are absolutely breathtaking.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 26.04.15 16:02

the Kemet is a book dedicated to the lovers of Asetianism. You need to have the book.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.04.15 16:24

I will admit, at the time when I ordered the Book of Orion, I did not understand fully how Kemet was meant to be used by the student. After a few dreams and feelings I got while looking at Egyptian artwork, my confusion cleared. You are correct, the book is necessary to students of Asetianism.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.04.15 17:15

I agree with Kalb I think you'll enjoy Kemet. It doesn't teach like their other books since there's no reading involved and the knowledges it passes is more abstract and yet profoundly spiritual. It's a tool of memories. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down