Cryonic suspension

5 posters

Go down

Cryonic suspension  Empty Cryonic suspension

Post by Ari.Alba 11.06.15 0:45

I had signed up for cryonic suspension as part of my previous ToV membership.

Now I'm wondering of its value. While I am aiming for Self-Evolution and conscious/spiritual immortality, the Asetian Bible teaches about reincarnation, which is a reality I've always sensed as a child. Whether it is real, I'm not sure, but I have had memories, especially during my early teens.

So if someone physically dies, and they are cryonically suspended; how would the body be brought back to life if the soul has already reincarnated to a new life?

Let's say after "death" the soul finds a greater truth or a better place, but they didn't know about it during their human life, what if they don't want to come back anymore? Could cryonic suspension hold the soul back from spiritual growth and evolution?
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-03-16

Back to top Go down

Cryonic suspension  Empty Re: Cryonic suspension

Post by Troublemaker 11.06.15 0:55

This appears to be nothing more than a scam that preys upon a fear of death. Clinging to the physical plane will get us nowhere.

Also, after death, if the soul moves on, I am pretty sure that it isn't going to come back to the same body because of a shiny membership perk at the ToV.

What does, however, hold the soul back from spiritual growth and evolution, is to put one's spiritual trust in the wrong group of people.

I'd advise you to guard yourself well, because the occult world is filled with... I'll call them obstacles.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Donna 11.06.15 3:08

Obviously consciousness cannot come back to previous body after manifestating to new body. I think cryonics would only work with living human being frosted when on is still alive.

Contradictory between new born and coming back to old body is too big to both explanations to be true same time.

Personally i think that immortality and reincarnation goes hand in hand together. No matter is it new born in physical body nor manifestation to astral, the conclusion is very mucha the same. Dead body is dead body and reborn reborn.

Of course it is possible to hold one´s consciousness in body after clinical dead. Some Tibetan Lamas and Indian Yogis have performed successfully clinical dead and comeback, but they never left the body behind. They just slowed the breath until heart stopped to beat.

When consciousness leaves the body and body dies, I don´t see how could it come back from bardo?
Bella Donna
Bella Donna
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.06.15 8:44

there has always been the suggestion that Nemo owned part of this freeze box anyway and that part was designed to accommodate more income for him in his scam.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Donna 11.06.15 14:02

Maxx wrote:there has always been the suggestion that Nemo owned part of this freeze box anyway and that part was designed to accommodate more income for him in his scam.  

Maxx, have you seen this link ?
Bella Donna
Bella Donna
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.06.15 14:22

what link? Did you try to post one?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Donna 11.06.15 14:47

Maxx wrote:what link?  Did you try to post one?

Yes, the word "link" in my text is link, so just click it.

I put the link here also in visible form:

https://sites.google.com/site/cryonicsfactsheet/scam-9
Bella Donna
Bella Donna
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.06.15 15:21

never have seen it before as the TOV has no interest with me anymore other than for laughs.  But I had heard in the past about the kid in the UK with the old ambulance and the service he was trying to start to pick up members in the UK as soon as they died.  We were rolling in the floor for sure.   (I am thinking that you folks have seen this David on this site under another name attempting to cause problems here).  They pride themselves with coming into this area and starting havoc. He has an ego as large as the UK as well.  But George, or Nemo, as he is called, was sued in court and had his license taken away because of fraud activity.   Have no idea what he did other than I think it was pointing people he was working with to join the TOV.  It is all a vast mess.  His son, Michael, is in the middle of all of it now as well.   Anyway, you are probably more up to date with this bunch than I am at present as they offer nothing other than cultism at its finest.  lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari.Alba 11.06.15 16:24

Wow. I had no idea this was all going on. I left the ToV based on a gut feeling, lol. It was starting to feel all wrong for some reason I could not put my finger on. It had stagnated and I wasn't getting anywhere with them. I foolishly believed that my cryonic suspension contract would somehow win their approval and aid my night side experiences. I am one of those gullible people, I guess. My heart proved wiser.
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.06.15 16:50

do not feel unique. I stayed there 5 years. I am aware of the kid in UK as he came in after I did so I watched him grow into his snakeskin. But I always stay too long in all the places I get involved with. Heck, for illustration, I have been living these lives here for a while. lol So do not feel bad.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 11.06.15 17:04

Leaving was a good call. I can tell you that the same happens with most groups that provide degrees and memberships. So many people join the ToV and then leave it. Just like people join the OTO or the Church of Satan and then leave it. This applies to so many organizations and it's not a problem exclusive to these. That happens because people go there looking for answers and a higher spiritual growth that can be only found inside, not in any organization. That's also why the Aset Ka doesn't provide the general public with a doorway or open membership. They want you to look inside and their lessons require far more hard work than the other systems. Their initiations are organic and do not depend on a structured system typical of controlling humans. So without ranks, titles, masses or degrees they provide the truest seekers with a wealth of wisdom and initiation that open very real doors.

It's not for everyone and this should always be stated but when the match is right it unfolds a level of magick and understanding that other groups asking you for money, conditions and subscriptions can only dream of.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: