Are they thinking for themselves?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Are they thinking for themselves?

Post by Geoffroy D'aillaud on 25.11.15 0:38

i don't care about facebook
i am personnaly a negative person sometimes, proof the reaction you have
I can be considered as a troll, but a troll who say what he think to everyone pleasing or not.
The principe of a conversation is to be true, i really am with you and i feel you really am with me so what's the problem?
The difference beetween our views are complex but not antithetic, and thanks for the advice whatever the method use to feed from myself without paying me make me feel bad, and when i feel bad if i have the strength i fight, if not i go.
I don't want to change or blow your mind, what you think is true for you, you feel good so.....
I have to say that what i think make me feel good but i have a true problem : i got no culture, i speak fooly about something without rules or knoweldge and as i said before i hate read dead book written in the past and not reflecting the living message their bring, i read books by speaking with other people to think on what they have understand and how they live it in the true.read book alone divide
I learn coran like that and i am a better muslim that the majority of them for the moment, but tomorrow what i understand could be pass over and i'll need to evolve again.
Don't believe because i speaking like you don't have the habit that i'm a negative people, you have your philosophy i get mine, i just want if it is possible make them compatible cause i believe we have so much thing to learn from each other.
Don't use your beautiful book as the crazy man use religion : the need to read will come when you will not judge me anymore and qualifying me with sad words.
I'm a leo ascendant bull and i am an earth horses in chines astrology so freedom, power and conscience are three essentiel point of my own for the quality, for the drawback i let you discover those which upset you, i have so many Smile>
on the subject facebook i want to say that if i named my group is that for you try to know me better with other media : on facebook we can put picture, video and it is a great way to feel before to understand the thing i try to share with you if the same thing is possible here, i will never speak again about Faithbook
I don't like to speak with mouth and finger, too much misunderstanding born from this way of communication and a fact i'm french so i can't express clearly my though in english cause i'm weak speaker.
To finish i want to say to you that your forum can help me in my way, with the help of some people like you, but if you think that the stranger i am is nothing to do here, please contact the administrator and ask him to banish me, i will never come back, i understand one thing important yet grace of you, and it will already take a lot of time before i integrate in my own what those two day here give to me and i will don't stop my Sethian path till the day when Seth sent me free.
Have a nice day

Geoffroy D'aillaud
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2015-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 25.11.15 6:46

"I have to say that what i think make me feel good but i have a true problem : i got no culture, i speak fooly about something without rules or knoweldge and as i said before i hate read dead book written in the past and not reflecting the living message their bring, i read books by speaking with other people to think on what they have understand and how they live it in the true.read book alone divide
I learn coran like that and i am a better muslim that the majority of them for the moment, but tomorrow what i understand could be pass over and i'll need to evolve again."

Regarding your words above....Then anything you post here is not relevant to anything as it has no lasting quality.  Also you exchanged one religion for another to memorize words...no difference between any religion as they were all designed for control purposes.  If you cannot see such, then you are blinded and your path is not singular or educated.  Until you awaken from this you are involved in a mindless loop repeating the same mistakes over and over again. No need to continue endless and mindless chatter.

I do not think you have made a big enough impression on this site for many to engage you with continuing senseless or useless dialogue.  You probably are not as relevant to others with your concepts as you are to your own mind.  Ego demonstrates its' own display of growth or decline and you have certainly given us a picture of what level you live on.
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2617
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffroy D'aillaud on 25.11.15 7:31

i really don't understand why you don't try to understand me.......you judge me and it's a fact this is a illness of man, i don't believe before that some vampire get the same.
you want i speak like you, with your words, with your philosophy, your only look reality trhough the pris of your kultur and in what i feel i have the impression that you think that your kultur is better that mine in every case.
I am not only interest in vampire path, i mix several conscience of being like dragon and werefolf from a first part, and the contradiction beetween the point of view of those being making pass for a fool to your eyes, don't you think that modern vampire get some problems to solve that the solution will come from outside of ( for you ) you close mentality, and it's not an attack, is what i understand of each of your word.
I'm a vampire born from nothing, with no rule and i try to feed from the less, it's like you meet a wild child who was always lived in a deep forest and you want he know all about history, philosophy, mathematic.
Don't take it too much agains't you but you are like Iman, preacher or other religious whom believe in truth only by speaking about their book and what they understand they live like an universal truth.
I came with you in modesty but i didn't hide myself, i speak as i am and as my world made, i'm not perfect but i want to evolve with or without you
i hope you will not be upset by my message, but you are really strong to defend your point of view like if speaking with me is a battle to win

Geoffroy D'aillaud
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 25.11.15 7:50

It is only viewed as foolishness here.  The only activity of Vampirism here is on the higher realm.  When anyone declares their Vampire nature in evidence on this physical plane, we all know they are delusional and walk in their silly world of movies and games.  Your "awakening" is not at all in the manner you view it.  This is why I do not view you as relevant for any conversation worth anyting.

You would probably fare better contacting Djinn. They are more real than the vampire movement you associate with.
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 25.11.15 7:54

And about that culture business........you appear to be playing the victim now.  We are sick of that victim movement on this site.
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffroy D'aillaud on 25.11.15 7:57

i'm not a victim but each time you speak about me your negative, there is nothing i said to you that interest you and believe me there are somethings to be understanding in what i'm say, the only victim here is you, you are the victim of your ego

Geoffroy D'aillaud
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 25.11.15 7:59

Have a wonderful life experience. Maybe you will fare better with the next one.
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffroy D'aillaud on 25.11.15 8:41

there will be no next one, i'am in my immortal life and i do all i can to stay in her

Geoffroy D'aillaud
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: