Hod and Netzach within the tree

3 posters

Go down

Hod and Netzach within the tree Empty Hod and Netzach within the tree

Post by Maxx 09.08.15 12:48

Those that work with the tree......here is something for you to check.

I see over 200 years ago a person drew up the illustration of the tree and reversed the Hod sphere with the Netzach. The person knew that the real student would see the difference as Netzach being feminine would look out of place to those that knew what they were doing. Others would never know the difference. It has been used with this reverse illustration left that way since then. One might care to do a check on your position.
LOL. Where are you?

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Hod and Netzach within the tree Empty Re: Hod and Netzach within the tree

Post by Jonathan 09.08.15 15:44

I can't say I agree with that Maxx. In my view Hod is correctly placed on the left side of the Tree due to its "negative" essence. I mean negative as in left hand and dark aspects not as a bad thing. Binah - Geburah - Hod are a pillar of the Scorpion, so they open the feminine temples. This can be verified when walking through the Tree.

I'm not sure on your sources about that change 200 years ago but if you look at much older versions of Kabbalistic initiations they put Netzach on the right. Do you mind sharing that source? Something seems off about it.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.08.15 15:54

hehehe CC Zain
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.08.15 16:46

Occult Science.—Natal astrology is the science of discerning the character from a map of the mental factors within the astral body as pictured by the birth-chart; and of determining when certain events will have a tendency to be attracted due to the stimulation of these mental factors by energies from the planets. Here also should be mentioned the doctrine of the Ten Emanations of the Sephiroth. The kabbalistical scheme of three pillars is given in most works on the kabbala, but
someone a hundred or more years ago inserted a blind by placing Hod on the left and Netzach on the right, knowing that real initiates would discern that Netzach is the victory of woman. Yet this error has been copied by kabbalistical writers ever since. The correct astrological correspondences of each emanation has not been placed in writing before, but the chart for The Spread of the Kabbalah ( below) gives the emanations in proper sequence and relations.

Above all is the Limitless Light, Ain-Soph-Aur (1). Pluto, is Kether, or Crown, the point of differentiation, where soul-mates separate and where ultimately they must again rejoin. (2) Neptune is Chocmah, or Wisdom. (3) Uranus is Binah, or Intelligence. (4) Jupiter is Chesed, or Mercy. (5) Saturn is Geburah, or Justice. (6) Venus is Tippereth, or Beauty. (7) Mars is Netzach, or Victory. (Cool Mercury is Hod, or Splendor. (9) Moon is Yesod, or Foundation. (10) Sun is Malkuth, or Kingdom. And below all is the region of Adonai— Shekinah.

Zain, C. C. (2014-04-19). CS06 The Sacred Tarot: The Art of Card Reading and the Underlying Spiritual Science (Brotherhood of Light)
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.08.15 16:55

I was hoping I would get kalb to come out of the shadows and comment on this post but he did not.  I wanted to bait him with the info as I find this book of great interest in several ways.  Since he is the tarot lover here I know he would find the book very interesting.  I do not agree with everything CC has to say and his tarot deck lines with some different sources than one would ordinarily find, but on whole he has some very remarkable insight in this book.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.08.15 18:34

I would say that Zain is confusing the victory channel of Netzach as the victory of woman. In fact Netzach brings great trials to women and tests their ego as a sphere of dance and art that can easily allow for them to feel important or relevant because of the attention they get and once that attention becomes a prize of importance they have lost to Netzach for its art must only serve the process of spiritual growth.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.08.15 19:02

how do you see the action of Mars and Mercury applied to these two situations? Do you see that reversed in any manner?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 09.08.15 19:04

This is hardcore and I have no profile to dominate the tree of life, however, I can give my opinion. I understand better Kabbalah through Asetianism, so, The three pillars represent as you know the cycle of life: Life, Death, Reincarnation. The right side of the tree is the pyramid of human life, rather, the Right Hand Path and Netzach is where most of humanity lives because they live in their mental prisom. The name "Victory", means just that, victory over the manipulation and ignorance in human evolution. You can't ever live in Hod without first defeating the demons of Netzach. Venus lives in Netzach, but Mercury lives in Hod, and I dont need to say that mercury is just a manifestation of... Thoth. It's hard to get out of Netzach to arrive Hod, you need pass through the letter The Tower, and it is complicated ... because one of the four sevens have a letter called: Failure (Seven of Disks). Therefore, there is a fight in our personality between what we want be and what we are. Most fail, few survive. If we look at the top of the tree, we see that Venus joins Knowledge to Wisdom. Thoth joins Kether to Binah. Both connect to Binah, but it's just Venus that can handle the right side of the Tree, make sense to me that the Sephiroth 7 is Netzach.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.08.15 19:09

also his statement of card XV which he calls Black Magic in his eye is always considered a very bad situation and says even if the magician is successful he will pay for it in the future.  he also states card (The Lightening) XVI is a bad card and is fatalistic....  interesting.  I can see where he is getting this conclusion as I look at dual views while he is looking at only one view.  Completely moralistic.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.08.15 19:54

he assigns planetary influence of Saturn to Card XV to card XVI Mars.

Also with card XXII represents what he calls The Materialist which is used as 22 and also 0. (Most know this as their Joker or Fool card). A Dual numbers system. Course planetary influence for it is Pluto. His first card is the Magician or Magus. His system crosses the tarot with astrology and will interchange with the meanings combined in both the sky as well as the tarot to verify everything. Higher octaves in tones and vibratory elements all come together in a unique way. tones, colors, numbers, planets, Hebrew letter and also Egyptian letters all on one card. Deck is called Brotherhood of Light Egyptian Tarot.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.08.15 14:37

Maxx wrote:also his statement of card XV which he calls Black Magic in his eye is always considered a very bad situation and says even if the magician is successful he will pay for it in the future

Interesting. I feel the energy of that letter is attached to the energy that dwells in the temple of Kom Ombo, and that there is a mystery Initiation by the Sethians. Am I delusional? lol

Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.08.15 15:13

dual Temple of Horus and Sobek? Interesting.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down