Greetings I am new

Go down

Greetings I am new

Post by Elaina on 04.02.09 13:08

Hello, I am new.
my name is Elaina
avatar
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings I am new

Post by Jonathan on 04.02.09 13:21

Hi there Elaina and welcome to the community of real vampires.

Can you please tell us a bit more about yourself and your background in vampirism?

Thanks a lot, see you around...

Jonathan
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2316
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings I am new

Post by Elaina on 04.02.09 14:24

Well, I was never really great with talking about myself. I will do what I can though. I have studied Vampirism for most of my life and Asetianism since I became aware of it.
Due to my obsession in Egyptology and my studies in Vampirism, I came accross the Asetian Bible one day and after that couldnt put it down. Ever since then, I have attempted to learn everything I can to better enlighten myself and my soul.
A friend of mine had me come to this site after she found it, she said it would be perfect for me.
avatar
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings I am new

Post by Daniel09 on 04.02.09 15:12

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it here. I personally have yet to get a hold of the Asetian Bible. Amazon doesn't appear to be working properly for that book in the US, and I need a few more dollars ^^.
avatar
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Age : 26
Location : Nowhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings I am new

Post by Aghrab on 04.02.09 15:15

Welcome to our vampiric community, Elaina.

Aghrab
avatar
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Location : Where there is always Night and Darkness.
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings I am new

Post by Elaina on 04.02.09 15:58

Thank you all, I appreciate the welcome. Daniel, I dont know where to really get the Book, it was given to me by a friend who thought I would like it. Which of course I do.
avatar
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings I am new

Post by Kotaro on 04.02.09 17:55

Greetings Elaina!
avatar
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Location : somewhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings I am new

Post by Kotaro on 04.02.09 17:57

Daniel09 wrote:Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it here. I personally have yet to get a hold of the Asetian Bible. Amazon doesn't appear to be working properly for that book in the US, and I need a few more dollars ^^.

Daniel, As for The Asetian Bible, goto Barnes and Noble online.
avatar
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Location : somewhere
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings I am new

Post by Carpe Noctem on 04.02.09 18:13

Welcome Elaina!
avatar
Carpe Noctem
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 19
Age : 27
Location : Prison City
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings I am new

Post by Victor on 04.02.09 18:28

Be welcome, Elaina.

Daniel, for the Asetian Bible go to the Aset Ka official website (http://www.asetka.org) and in the AB page you can find 3 locations to buy it (there are countless others, even regular bookstores). These 3 mentioned by the AK are: Amazon UK, Barnes & Noble as Kotaro mentioned and The Book Depository. This last one has free worldwide shipping, check the button that says World to find the link.
avatar
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 527
Location : A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls.
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings I am new

Post by Syrianeh on 05.02.09 1:39

Welcome to this Forum, Elaina.
avatar
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 706
Location : Spain
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings I am new

Post by Elaina on 05.02.09 6:20

Victor wrote:Be welcome, Elaina.

Daniel, for the Asetian Bible go to the Aset Ka official website (http://www.asetka.org) and in the AB page you can find 3 locations to buy it (there are countless others, even regular bookstores). These 3 mentioned by the AK are: Amazon UK, Barnes & Noble as Kotaro mentioned and The Book Depository. This last one has free worldwide shipping, check the button that says World to find the link.


I have never heard of The Book Depository, is it a good store? By which I mean a lot of choices and good selections. There have been many books I have wanted/needed in the past but no one really ever had them in stock.
avatar
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings I am new

Post by Talibah on 05.02.09 7:16

Greetings and welcome to this forum Elaina Smile
avatar
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Location : uk
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings I am new

Post by Jonathan on 05.02.09 9:15

Elaina wrote:
Victor wrote:Be welcome, Elaina.

Daniel, for the Asetian Bible go to the Aset Ka official website (http://www.asetka.org) and in the AB page you can find 3 locations to buy it (there are countless others, even regular bookstores). These 3 mentioned by the AK are: Amazon UK, Barnes & Noble as Kotaro mentioned and The Book Depository. This last one has free worldwide shipping, check the button that says World to find the link.


I have never heard of The Book Depository, is it a good store? By which I mean a lot of choices and good selections. There have been many books I have wanted/needed in the past but no one really ever had them in stock.
I did not know about them either, but they seem to be pretty well known and respected in Europe, having won several awards for their service in the book industry, so I would say it is a good and trustable store. Of course having worldwide free shipping is a major asset and almost no other store offers such great conditions.
But if you wanna buy it from an American place, you still have Barnes and Noble that carries the Asetian Bible readily available and always in stock.

Jonathan
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2316
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings I am new

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum