33.. I don't like numerology

3 posters

Go down

33.. I don't like numerology Empty 33.. I don't like numerology

Post by Mike W 28.08.15 23:40

This question is for anyone who knows numerology; not the self help guide it seems to be but any knowledge is welcome at this point. 33 seems to feature prominently in my life at the moment, and I'm getting frustrated trying to figure it's meaning (I know numerology isn't the most discussed topic here, and by far seems the least illogical with it's "master teachers", but it still makes too much of a presence for me to totally discard outright)
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

33.. I don't like numerology Empty Re: 33.. I don't like numerology

Post by Original Red 29.08.15 3:11

Sometimes people take notice of things and omit others. I personally like this number. I think you may be reading into it too much. If it shows up written in the sand or you begin seeing it in places numbers don't normally exist then you may have to take a closer look.

Original Red
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2015-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 29.08.15 8:37

I agree, but I'm more likely to discard it if I see it in the sand 'cause I'm positive that my mind is playing tricks at that point. I do see the number more often than not (looking at the time randomly n seeing it, getting a score on a game, radio stations, what the time reads when a friend messages, household products, how many views or posts on any site I go to, i think there was a licence plate one time, the list could go on) though. And of course the more likely answer is that 33 seems to be a popular number, so I'm therefore reading too much into it. I was just hoping for some info that isn't spouting stuff about "Angel numbers" and basically giving you a horoscope.
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 03.01.17 11:10

33 is the highest masonic degree one can achieve.The symbol that is connected to 33 is the double headed eagle.The eagle represents both sides of one's self,the lower and the higher self and the balance between them.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down