Daniel09
Leviticus
Jonathan
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Conflict of Religions - Page 2 Empty Re: Conflict of Religions

Post by Elaina 13.03.09 6:18

What was really the shock is when she told me she wasnt going to be my food anymore??? As if she thought I had been using her energy as my own. First, she was my friend and without consent I wouldnt do that to her. Second with the way her energy and aura are, I do not know one of our kind who would dare invite that kind of instability into our world so feeding from her would be out of the question.
It is amazing and now intertaining all of the things she has said and done.
Funny thing is she claims to be so wonderful and caring and christian and J actually told her that with the way she was acting currently no one would be able to tell, I dont know what B's response was, but it wasnt pretty.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 27.03.09 7:05

Well, I dont know if I just knew her so well or I have a third eye.
B intsant messaged me the other day, and when I wouldnt talk to her while I was working she called me later. I didnt want to answer or talk to her but I thought about it and decided to be the bigger person. I already knew why she would call me. It was either because she found out I was right about certain things or she had once again been dumped by said guy who only a month ago "rocked her world".
She called me acting as if nothing had happened and that I should still be her best friend. This isnt the first time she has done something like this, where when everything isnt right in her world she comes whining back to me. I talked with her briefly and she still wouldnt tell me the truth on why she was calling or what had happend to change her mind on even speaking with me. I found out from J later that the guy had dumped her and now feeling vulnerable she comes back to me for support.
We cannot have the friendship we had, because she will not grow up or act like an adult. I dont know if I will remain in contact with her simply because I do not need her drama or stress in my world. I know she will never be accepting of me or what I am. She has made this clear, Ankhhape I did at least speak to her and I was the bigger person Cool .
Anyway, hopefully this is the end of this annoying story.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadwe 28.03.09 22:00

It is a very sad thing, Christianity. It's a religion designed to MAKE you feel like a sinner 24/7, and thus feel inadequate... and take those feelings of inadequacy out upon others who are not like you. It sucks your former friend reacted as such... but it really isn't unexpected. She is a product of her Religion... and her religion is very intolerant to anything outside the box it has labeled as "good" ....boxes like that still amuse me... ^^;
Shadwe
Shadwe
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2