Fellow Asetianists!

5 posters

Go down

Fellow Asetianists!  Empty Fellow Asetianists!

Post by Gargoyle 14.10.15 21:44

Greetings, Asetianists and like-minded individuals. As many of you may know, Luis Marques explains the Asetians as a Family. It is my belief that he would consider us, those loyal to Aset (and therefore the Asetians), as an extension of that Family. I believe we should stand together as One, capable of defeating any force that would oppose us. So few rising against so many. On this thread feel free to introduce yourself, tell how long you've been an Asetianist, explain how Asetianism has affected your life, or discuss any other topics or ideas. Thank you. Faraoh

Also, to those on Facebook here is my page called "Asetianism":
facebook.com/Asetianism
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Fellow Asetianists!  Empty Re: Fellow Asetianists!

Post by Jonathan 15.10.15 8:19

I do agree with you when you say that Asetianists should also live as a family and are indeed an extension of the divine Asetian family. The importance of staying united and supportive is imperative now as it was ever in our shared past but not everyone understands this bond of Asetianism united by the magick of the Asetians. There's incredible strength in that small detail.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by -Amirah- 15.10.15 11:34

Welcome, and after a long hiatus I finally came back - had to finish up some soul searching.
-Amirah-
-Amirah-
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2015-08-30

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/FlashofCloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 15.10.15 15:25

I feel that a large part of the world and so many other communities have always been against the Asetianists out there, maybe because of fear or ignorance that's hard to tell. Those who embrace their Asetianism with pride and openness are often misunderstood and frequently mistreated online. This says a lot about "them" and not about "us". The weaker minds will fall in this process of discovery and many already have. We all know examples and names of people who abandoned Asetianism simply because they weren't strong enough and found it easier to follow the herd. Those are not real Asetianists.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 16.10.15 13:39

Not everyone was born to be a warrior. This is the main focus of Asetianism. Make ordinary people in Warriors. Most live in a lonely world, because this path is trodden individually. While tread a hard and difficult path the term "Family" is not a family background in our lives. It is a path where many fights have to be overcome and conquer our own Self. It is not relevant to mention other groups or individuals, when these are not to tread a path to be warriors, but just ordinary people in their insignificant lives.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 18.10.15 13:31

Thank you for the replies everyone. Em Hotep.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down