Hidden Links of the Past

+2
Troublemaker
Raven Kyles
6 posters

Go down

Hidden Links of the Past Empty Hidden Links of the Past

Post by Raven Kyles 20.10.15 15:35

This question is for some vampires who may be on this forum keeping watch. I've read several posts on here where some of the members mentioned that they were vampires or other beings.

The question is simple. I've come upon some bit of research about beings having children who were of forbidden races like hybrids and such. I am questioning the family marks or tattoos that youngsters who are born with get at birth like a family symbol. How can you determine what your line is if your symbol has been removed? As such, if someone were to remove the tattoo and leave no traces behind, how would you uncover any particular clue?

For example, I have no documentation of my race, or being in that matter. No history of records from the other world, except in the human hospitals. My adoptive mother doesn't even remember that she adopted me. She believes that I'm hers since birth but I believe she is trying to hide something that she doesn't wish to remember, perhaps out of jealousy I wouldn't know. My mom was the only one listed on my birth certificate which is a significant detail in my life making me wonder where my true link comes from.

Any suggestions on this? Maxx, if you were to respond, please don't brush this off. I'm very serious in my research and I need some help on this. To help with some matters, I have no current mark except the scar on my right arm and a vampire mark on my right wrist. In the old traditions, if you were separated from your family a charge that was put over you as a guardian would mark you so that you could be found again. Truth be told, I have never met him. Usually it is the opposite of your gender when marked who is a guardian. In modern tradition, I believe that practice has been remade or long forgotten.

I don't know about some people, but I just feel that I need to find some sort of connection to the past. I don't know, maybe it's just to fill the void but this feeling of mine won't go away until I do find one. I've also had dreams about my parents, but I doubt that they were who they were. Any information from anyone would be a great help. Even if you aren't vampire, advice would be accepted from anyone. Question Exclamation Neutral Idea scratch
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2015-08-02

Back to top Go down

Hidden Links of the Past Empty Re: Hidden Links of the Past

Post by Troublemaker 20.10.15 16:07

I am afraid you aren't likely to get answers from actual vampires lurking this forum.

As for determining what you are... you probably should meditate. I think that's the best advice for you, although the other members might have a different suggestion, who knows.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Kyles 20.10.15 16:13

I'm pretty sure that I'm a hybrid, but yeah, some deep meditation will have to determine exactly what I am. It's the only way to become one with who I am, that much I know.

Thanks for responding Rhea Kaye. I will definitely have to see who all would have an opinion on this matter as I think it will help others who may have the same questions as I do.
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.10.15 16:28

I just want to add that metaphysical tattoos aren't as common as people think. In fact the term was coined by Luis Marques and his teachings brought for the first time the concept of metaphysical tattoos that was then adopted by other authors and traditions, not just from a perspective of traditional witchcraft that has covens that respectfully adopted his teachings and techniques as with people like Father Sebastiaan who plagiarised from Marques lots of concepts and terminology in his latest books.

I do understand the concept and how it can be used in different situations but my point is that people having real metaphysical tattoos exist but are uncommon. Small signs and marks on the subtle body are more common but those aren't permanent and can be removed or healed so they aren't a metaphysical tattoo. This may clear some misconceptions people have.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Kyles 20.10.15 16:36

Yes, the more I've read on some books the more I've noticed that a lot of them tend to use the fact that beings who are of special rank are born with tattoos, but if one were to actually have one, then removed, does Luis mention how to find any missing links on family history? (Still haven't been able to contain my copy of the AB yet. Once I get one I'll be doing some major research on it)
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.10.15 16:49

From what I remember I don't think he mentions that but can't be sure. The thing is, if that tattoo has been really removed then maybe it wasn't a metaphysical tattoo to being with? Or you're talking about just a lesser mark on the soul that may not be an actual tattoo?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Kyles 20.10.15 16:53

I mean like a physical mark on the body visible to the eye that is supposed to be passed down. Normally to the eldest, but in some family traditions it can mean rank also. Some can be small or as large as the full length of the arm or the top part of the back.

Some have one the size of a crescent moon. It depends on the family. You can look up pictures of paranormal birth marks which are all over the internet.
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.10.15 17:01

That's what I was trying to explain that such things aren't metaphysical tattoos. They are birth marks and the symbolism imparted on them varies a lot from culture to culture.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by -Amirah- 20.10.15 17:20

Concerning metaphysical tattoos: I have a small birth mark on my left arm in the shape of a diamond, almost scarab like; with three beauty spots aligned in a row on the same forearm.
-Amirah-
-Amirah-
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2015-08-30

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/FlashofCloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Kyles 20.10.15 17:27

There is no real story behind the scar on my right arm, and no questions were really asked about it.

I have this strong feeling to connect to my past. Perhaps the Goddess is telling me to get in touch, I don't know. She is not really being clear on the topic of the past. The only clue I have is Germany.

I would like an opinion on something else. I have noticed that just with one thought I can simply make situations around me go from bad to good. Is this a normal behavior? Or simply a power of controlling minds of those nearby? I can simply just stand there and not have nothing on my mind at all and things still go bad.

I've had a run in with a couple of councils, one being dragon, and neither of them wanted me to know of my past which is strange because they seem afraid of what I can do. It's like they don't want me to become mature. I can also spot the smallest details in things, but have trouble identifying patterns. Any thoughts on these? Just curious to know what you think.
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.10.15 17:47

Ah Sweet Raven.....since you mention me I will tell you, I was not going to reply on this so therefore I would not dismiss it.  Reason, I am not a vampire in any way, actual or wanting to be one.  Only way to discover things there is no material record of, is to go into the astral or inner and make contact with the records of the past and view them yourself or have a Spirit being take you to the records area so you can read your own. Do not take what some spirit will tell you about it as they cannot view your records for you and then tell you.  As I said in another post, trust nothing anyone says.  Just place it on the shelf for consideration until you can prove things for yourself.  You will be grounded much better that way.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Kyles 20.10.15 18:05

Thanks for replying Maxx. You are always helpful.

I've visited a library guarded closely by a spirit who is tricky, the key is by bribing him with food that he likes such as pears or things he hasn't had in a while to get him to help you find anything you want to know about and if it is secret he is loyal not to tell and although he is quite harmless and friendly upon which he can also take form of almost anything. I've been there twice and humans that astral travel only rarely come across it. Seems that I must visit him again.

He guards information that is lost to the planes and doesn't like for people to know his name as it always escapes me every time I go there. He is also tricky to find and he knows me very well.
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 20.10.15 18:30

Don't get me wrong but why would a spirit care for pears? Guardians of astral temples and libraries are powerful creatures, they care not for the physical and have no need for our foods.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.10.15 5:26

To help with some matters, I have no current mark except the scar on my right arm and a vampire mark on my right wrist. In the old traditions, if you were separated from your family a charge that was put over you as a guardian would mark you so that you could be found again. Truth be told, I have never met him. Usually it is the opposite of your gender when marked who is a guardian. In modern tradition, I believe that practice has been remade or long forgotten.

With all due respect, Raven where are you getting this information?

I suggested meditation due to the fact that it seems there are some misconceptions throughout this situation you have described. I am not so arrogant to simply tell you that all of it is hogwash, because it does seem to have some legitimacy. However, I'd advise you to be very careful that you are not being mislead anywhere.

The other members had very good points, and I wanted to mention Nightshade's interesting comment. Either this spirit is not being heard or interpreted correctly, or he is trolling you. A guardian of an astral temple and/or library, as Nightshade mentioned, is a powerful creature. They exist on a different frequency that is not so dense like the physical.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Kyles 21.10.15 7:11

I am very aware that the spirit is not into physical foods. Food is not all that he requires either. It can be objects of the person's interest. He has already informed me that his sole purpose was just to guard the library. But then again he is tricky and I must be careful. He never mentioned if he ever left that place or how he did so.

As for my research, it is only logical that most of you would think it false simply because you have never bothered to look it up or research for yourself. It is simply research, and it could be wrong as I mentioned before.

But I also mentioned the mark on my wrist that I have had since birth. I will not mention much of anything else as some views on here seem negative. There are different traditions based on different places. Not everyone is the same. Thus said, I think I am done writing on this topic...
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.10.15 8:03

I have read the tone of the messages here and I honestly think everyone here was simply trying to assist you with your questions. I don't sense any malevolent intent here. Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.10.15 8:42

Oh, I wanted to add something, other than distaste at the verbal redundancy of my previous post... (lol).

As for my research, it is only logical that most of you would think it false simply because you have never bothered to look it up or research for yourself.

Please don't get me wrong... as I mentioned before, we are only trying to assist you here. But many of the well-known users of this forum (I am not including myself in this) have been studying the occult for years, decades even, and have certainly done their research on a myriad of topics in the area.

And as others have mentioned, I'd be careful putting out an open message asking "vampires" to respond, because a lot of people are claiming to be vampires. And some of them view that differently than others. Some see vampirism as a condition of the soul, and others see it as . I do not know who or what you are, so I cannot pass judgement here. (So I really do hope you don't perceive it that way.)

Some questions would be... what are you wanting when you ask for vampires to give advice? Are you wanting an Asetian to respond or something else? Do you see where I am going with this? There is not much information to go on.

All of that said, I wish you the best of luck on your journey and I hope you are able to find the answers you seek.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Kyles 21.10.15 10:18

Thanks Rhea Kaye. I apologize for my tone, but when I give information out like that, normally it is well researched before I give it like the library that I went to. I understand everyone has different views, but I will try to keep an open mind on things.

I look in various places of resources for information so there is no real way to determine where I get it from.
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.10.15 10:45

It's no problem. Smile On an off-topic note, I'm not sure how my message ended up in italics. My typing is all over the place today.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Kyles 21.10.15 14:37

So I have another question about the Library. The first time I saw him, he greeted me as a friend, and waiting at the door as if he knew I was coming.

Before we started research I remember he gave me some powder, but not before he showed me how it worked. He tossed the powder over a bowl of water, which I saw a vision. It showed the dream world of hundreds of people as in water bubbles with color.

One dream was of two people running from wolves, next thing I knew the powder swept over the dream and changed it. The two people running were suddenly changed into the werewolves only they were the scary stereo-type that everyone thinks is scary. Other dreams consisted of Water hitting them or some drowning.
He called it 'Nightmare Powder'. I'm supposing he gave it as a gift in the planes as friendship but I won't use it. It was just a rare bit of magic.

Has anyone on here had nightmares lately? It may be a coincidence of the powder that he showed me.
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.10.15 16:09

sorry...I never have any nightmares.
Maxx
Maxx