Who I am/What am I

+2
Syrianeh
DeathVamp
6 posters

Go down

Who I am/What am I Empty Who I am/What am I

Post by DeathVamp 27.02.09 8:19

Hi everyone, my name is secret except to those I trust. I am absolutely fascinated with real vampires. I became so interested in them when I started having dreams that I was a vampire, I looked up ways to tell if you were a vampire, but clearly I wasn't, but I couldn't get over my fascination with vampires. The odd thing though, I crave blood now and then. Don't be mean about what I said, and don't be rude about me craving blood, it happens to the best of us.
DeathVamp
DeathVamp
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-27

http://www.joshuajaps.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Who I am/What am I Empty Re: Who I am/What am I

Post by Syrianeh 01.03.09 11:01

Welcome to his forum, DeathVamp.

Blood craving is not such a rare thing, you might be surprised to know. And it is certainly not exclusive of vampires; in fact, many vampires reject blood altogether. There are many many reasons, from basic aesthetic taste to fetishism to even certain medical conditions. Just as long as you don't cross any lines which common sense would clearly point out, it's ok.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 01.03.09 20:48

Welcome, and yes, blood craving is common. I have it, and so do many of my non-vampiric friends. Also, I have had a couple dreams of being a vampire, though I never drank blood or averted sun in them, I just remember I was identifying myself as one, and used my hunting abilities to help a woman in distress who'd had her purse stolen.

On a side note, just to be clear, I don't think I'm a vampire, though I accept it is a possibility, just as everything is, simply the probability of this possibility is higher than many others, if that makes sense. Sorry for the run-on comma sentence as well. I don't mean to talk so much.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 02.03.09 11:23

Welcome DeathVamp, and I don't think many people here would look down upon you because you have blood cravings, I myself have them from time to time. Usually when I'm low on energy.
Although I agree with Syrianeh, mainly when it comes to common sense. That's a very important factor and not wise to ignore, especially with safety matters for yourself or donor. But I'm sure you already had an idea of this =P

I hope you can be on the path of learning what you must learn while here, DeathVamp, and that you enjoy this place during your stay.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 04.03.09 6:12

Welcome DeathVamp, as others have said the blood craving can be normal for some. I have it as well there are a lot of us here that do.
I hope you learn much here and also find what you are looking for.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 04.03.09 10:20

Greetings DeathVamp.
Kotaro
Kotaro