hello everyone!

3 posters

Go down

hello everyone! Empty hello everyone!

Post by Zmedallion 06.11.15 16:48

Hi everyone, I know I'm a bit young but believe it or not I have been awakened for about 2 years now. I'm in 6th grade  at the moment. I still remember the day I realized what I was back in 4th grade. Time goes by so fast! Very Happy, but anyway. Since then I have been practicing witchcraft a bit, mostly just experimenting. I have mostly been practicing energy manipulation  and helping other new vampires , with things such as. The basics, hunger,feeding,shielding etc.. I hope you guys don't ban me or any thing because of my age. I hope I can share my knowledge with you guys and experiences I have had in my 2 years of awakened vampirism.  Thank you! Smile
Zmedallion
Zmedallion
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-11-06

Back to top Go down

hello everyone! Empty Re: hello everyone!

Post by Jessamine 07.11.15 1:15

Welcome, you will find this forum is full of knowledge, and you can learn many new things.

I hope you dont mind me asking but, how do you feed? The whole process?
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zmedallion 07.11.15 6:34

Jessamine wrote:Welcome, you will find this forum is full of knowledge, and you can learn many new things.

I hope you dont mind me asking but,  how do you feed? The whole process?
there's only one way I feed and it doesn't really have a name. The best I can explain is something clicks in side me . its kind of like and instinct I guess. It kind of like all the energy from my target is rushing inside of me. my heart starts beating fast and my head has a weird throbbing, I start shaking from the rush of energy. Then afterwards I feel like ripping things apart and I start to feel like I can do anything. And am I the only one that wants to feed more and more after I'm done feeding? There is one other way I feed . Tendrils. But I'm pretty sure we all know how that works. But i rarely use tendril its dosnt help the hunger much.
Zmedallion
Zmedallion
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.11.15 14:33

There are a multitude of beings, ranging from disembodied, to non-human, to simply predatory human, who can utilize vampiric feeding. Please don't misunderstand, I am not discounting you or your experiences. I just wanted to throw this out there for you to keep in mind on your journey. Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum