Elaina
Syrianeh
Talibah
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The more confusing vampire - Page 2 Empty Re: The more confusing vampire

Post by AndreiaLi 05.08.10 18:25

Yes. A good observer besides learning with his own mistakes, learns by watching in silent.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by -Amirah- 08.09.15 14:22

is it possible for a Concubine to have conflicted feelings about their nature?
-Amirah-
-Amirah-
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2015-08-30

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/FlashofCloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.09.15 14:52

AndreiaLi wrote:Yes. A good observer besides learning with his own mistakes, learns by watching in silent.

Almost forgot about Andreia! Is she still roleplaying with House of the Dreaming lately?

-Amirah- wrote:is it possible for a Concubine to have conflicted feelings about their nature?

Not only possible as quite natural among those of the lineage. The constant cycling of energy in the system of Concubines often causes such confusion.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by -Amirah- 11.09.15 20:30

22:28:42

anything is certainly not mundane here. Twisted Evil
-Amirah-
-Amirah-
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by -Amirah- 25.09.15 15:22

This is a little spooky, I'm beginning to spiritually "see" a mark of the scarab on my lower abdomen; when I look in the mirror.
-Amirah-
-Amirah-
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by -Amirah- 25.09.15 15:26

I've been spiritually "seeing" these marks on myself a lot recently.
-Amirah-
-Amirah-
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by jesterblood 21.10.15 21:19

although I like the others choose not to touch this,I would suggest with respect that while in study of this subject one should refrain from using other chemicals
jesterblood
jesterblood
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jesterblood 21.10.15 21:24

sry was referring to Daniel109's post on page 1
jesterblood
jesterblood
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.10.15 22:20

I would suggest with respect that while in study of this subject one should refrain from using other chemicals

Would you mind elaborating on this?

Also, welcome to the community.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jesterblood 22.10.15 13:42

Thank you for the welcome,I look forward to being able to discuss the topic of Asetians with all of you.And what I was referring to was DANIEL109's comment on page one.She stated that"She had the feeling that she had come into contact with ASET when she was travelling metaphysically" and had "Memories surfacing in my dreams" and made reference to a "second sight". In another she recanted by saying "My mind was running on something other than normal chemicals". I do not judge what ones habits may be. But in this study of Asetians an the gift of knowledge the Aset Ka has given us i feel again respectfully that one should remain clear headed emotionally,mentally, and physically when dealing with this complicated issue
jesterblood
jesterblood
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 22.10.15 13:56

Oh, I had missed that little section. Yes, I do agree with you. Others make arguments about the validity behind usage of different chemicals in Shamanism or other practices, although that is not the way I, personally, prefer to deal with things. While making contact with different entities (I am mainly talking about 'normal' ones here, for the sake of discussion) I prefer to remain clear-headed for obvious reasons... since I wouldn't be able to be sure if the message came from the chemical or the entity if that were my situation. This isn't really in reference to the main post, but to energy work in general. I always thought these substances weakened the aura and Sight.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.10.15 14:15

Daniel gained much knowledge and was in a continuing positive advancement during his time he made public statements on this board.  He personally admitted his medication was required and prescribed by the medical profession to maintain a level of sane interaction with society.  He posted that on his own accord and we compliment him on the fact.  

Personally, I find him one of the more level-headed individuals found within the conversations here.  He always made great contributions.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 22.10.15 14:38

I want to clarify something. I was not personally referring to Daniel here, but to a different and larger topic somewhat unrelated to this one. I believe I should have opened another thread to discuss it, though, so I do apologize.

I had been aware of this fact about him, because I read his posts a lot. He had excellent things to contribute to topics, as I noticed in my time combing through the forum (although I do not believe I have ever interacted with him directly.) So I hope this clears up any confusion.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 15.01.17 13:34

One good shielding/cleansing technique for the Concubine is the Violet Flame itself. To imagine a fountain of violet flooding the chakra systems. All Lineages react to and utilize the Violet Flame differently. It would be wise for the Scarab to realize everything he needs he already possesses. A shield can be made with the mind, soul and will alone. Yet other factors can enhance it. Charging energy is also another way to cleanse. Charge the cycling of energy with your negativity and release it (into the universe, an object, a person, etc.)
Voodoo is a very effective practice when it comes to releasing negative energy - whether for the good, the bad or the ugly.
A concubinic vampire must embrace his divine nature first, then consciously and tactically operate with the surrounding energies second.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 15.01.17 14:02

As for mind-altering substances, it really depends on the individual. When a drug consumes you more than you consume it there manifests problems such as addiction, obsession, anxiety, depression, paranoia, delusions, insomnia, psychosis and more. It also depends on which type of entheogen is used. The purer the better; such as DMT, peyote, opium, psilocybin mushrooms and the like. I do not condone these shamanic practices to everyone, only those with experience and a strong mind, with a will to overcome. For example, some artificial drugs can take control of your mind but plant-derived drugs like Ayahuasca can help *break* social conditioning, face your inner daemons and give you a "bigger picture" type of mindset. Some of these natural hallucinogenic substances can be very powerful doorways to higher metaphysical realms of Spirit, possibly led by the spirits themselves.
A psychonaut is a person who traverses the worlds through such techniques as the intake of entheogenic substances, meditation, ritual, music, dreams and much more. I would never underestimate the power of drugs.

Yes, this comes from personal experience. Twisted Evil
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 15.01.17 14:19

Also, apologies, I meant to bring up the entheogen marijuana. It not only has metaphysical properties but medicinal properties as well. No wonder it's illegal mostly everywhere.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2