A new path in my life

2 posters

Go down

A new path in my life Empty A new path in my life

Post by blacksapphire85 25.01.16 17:00

Hello there. I guess I should start with an introduction, yes? My name is Chase, and I've been obsessed with vampires since I was about three. I don't know what it is, or why it happened, but they were my entrance into this world. My family has always been believers of both magic and religion, but had never practiced it. I'm the first male of my family (that I know of) who has practiced magic, so yes, I do consider myself a witch.

But back to the vampires.

Recently. I've been on a search about myself, to discover the rest of me and who I am. The first step to that was my coming out as gay a few years back. But very recently, I feel as if I have learned something else.

I'm attracted to vampirism.

Now some call it a fetish, or that it's just weird. But with my knowledge of magic, I feel that it's more. A calling? I don't know. But I'm stepping into a place I've never been before, and I wanted to do research and meet people and what they say. The idea of having my blood sucked doesn't turn me off, in fact, it's quite the opposite.

I hope this is the right place to put this, and thank you all for allowing me to enter.

blacksapphire85
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-01-25

Back to top Go down

A new path in my life Empty Re: A new path in my life

Post by Stellana 25.01.16 17:27

Welcome Chase, it's a pleasure to meet you.
First off, congratulations on coming out. That can definitely be a hard thing to do and I applaud you for that.
Secondly,
You've come to the right place.
I hope your questions will be answered here.
Stellana
Stellana
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down