Metaphysical Warfare: Thought Control (Ramble Warning)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metaphysical Warfare: Thought Control (Ramble Warning)

Post by Rhea Kaye on 27.03.16 23:26

So, without trying to delve too deeply into this ridiculously complex topic, (especially as a noob) I wanted to bring up something that has become quite interesting to me. I am curious as to any thoughts or comments that may arise in response to this thread.

It is obvious that thought control is a huge threat to many. One great example: religion. All that herd energy just clumping together, a massive snowball effect... fear and common thinking being the glue that holds them in place. And anyone with a weak mind will not even bother questioning why a bearded man in the sky would punish them because they said "shit" or wanted their gay cousin to be happy in his new marriage. But this is already well-known... even if only on a subconscious level. The problem: we are assaulted from every level, every single day. So, are these minds really so weak? People holding multiple college degrees with a seemingly high intelligence level and they still parrot the importance of praying to Jesus with a dazed look upon their faces. So... the deep question that will never be answered here... what kind of metaphysical manipulations are present within these created religions? Too complex and too secret to even be broached at great length, especially on this forum of all places.

Quite easy to observe in the occult communities (the visible, highly irrelevant ones, anyway) is the glamour, the perceived allure, of offensive metaphysics. (Hey Facebook friends check out my jeweled skull, my dark SATAN ALTAR OF DOOM AND... AND SATAN-NESS, my ritualistic dagger, that chick's thong I put there just to let y'all know how popular I am with the ladies, and the artistically-placed droplets of chicken blood). But, why the glamour? The great metaphysical war is already here, and I personally feel that each and every one of us have been fighting it ever since birth. So many of us, before even beginning the journey into trying to understand the unseen, are toast. And how deeply tragic it is to find this same altar idiot at the grocery store, buying that same brand of not because he likes it but because he was programmed with a subtle cue from a commercial. So, how deep does the programming go in each of us? Do these little altar boys even know their real minds in the absence of falsifications and programming? If they did... surely it would send them running, their hoods flapping comically behind them.

Other than to ramble (and I know you all must love my rambling so much... lol) I wanted to post this because I, like many others, feel a definitive shift in the air. The energy is certainly changing. The biggest chains are mental... and when people begin to break free, there is chaos. Chaos and confusion brought about by the glimpse of a whole new world that looks suddenly... different. It is certainly interesting to watch the symptoms of this manifest across the globe, as the tension rises every single day...

Rhea Kaye
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Metaphysical Warfare: Thought Control (Ramble Warning)

Post by Maxx on 28.03.16 6:23

As I watch the material by Tsarion it becomes very up front, just as he states, that once you become aware of the symbols that aid in the programming that you will find  every place, then you have suddenly begun to break the control.   The symbols are every place and in every location.  The programming was far more reaching than I had ever imagined. Parents begin the training also just as they have been programmed  as these symbols go back into ancient time.
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2405
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 28.03.16 6:50

And I may add that the programming is done by the Atonists, or so it appears.
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye on 28.03.16 9:05

Yes, it's sad how much the programming spreads, even though unknowing people. And disturbing to know that it's everywhere.... even in colors, gestures, etc. Interesting comment about the Atonists... that makes a lot of sense. Michael Tsarion has a lot of thought-provoking things to say, and I intend to comb through his videos at greater depth.
Rhea Kaye
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan on 28.03.16 14:14

This is an interesting subject and I can perfectly see the programming you’re talking about. I will be honest and at times I even find irritating when people can be so blind, especially when they are blind but confident in their blindness. But I guess that’s all part of the larger plan pushed by certain powers.

Maxx and Rhea, when you mention the Atonists are you talking about the Sethians or a different sect?
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2193
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye on 28.03.16 14:48

When Maxx mentioned Atonists I thought he was meaning those Sethians who initiated monotheism, although I could be wrong here.
Rhea Kaye
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 28.03.16 20:08

Sethians, of course.  Responsible for ALL world religions,  driving force behind all regional skirmishes and all wars on the planet. All the conflicting divisions among the cultures and races.... Contols ALL political parties, etc.  You can see how they pull the strings.  Masons, Knights of Columbus, Knights Templar, Royal Families, All a neat package making it appear there are different factions in conflict.  Central Money buying all of it to conflict with each other and controld both sides of every issue.  Very easy to see the whole picture now.
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum