I need help.

3 posters

Go down

I need help. Empty I need help.

Post by Aaron_Colin_Adams 29.04.16 12:23

I was a Vampire once. A hybrid. A Vampire, Angel, Dragon, hybrid. But as a 3inch kid. I learned of worship. You get on your knees, and put your hands flat out. I spoke the words "Sanballat Kungkidanae!!!! Li sellascion, iq. La lim assife nut, hinke mellynar cheesezen haermoe. Ramin" That means, "Sonic and knuckles is the most badass game in the world, the original, when ElliceneGuile outpowered the cops on Mobius mount, he taught me of strength, I need to see life-I care not of my inadequate works, I have nothing...-i - pray with all my heart and the strength of the Cyberdyne-101's cigarette!!!-to-no- I'm -sorry-but- drink-juile-edus-blood-God, hold me down will ya? That Dana Strikes wrecking my kitchen, I like totally need to feed and she said no, God, is this mgs1 torture? I failed on that part. Amen.-" So then, 5 minutes later, I got shot with Darkside, woke up in a lab with the Juile edu, got - No I cant say it. .... Killed. And woke up a 3inch human. Had weaker abilities. Had to find crystals to get through without dying. Got chaosilites recently by draining blood from well.... Liberal Democrats in jail in hell, gave it to Steve Satan, and Kevin Steve Hayter, got the new models. They give you drugs, to give you a fighting chance.

I dunno what I can do. I wanna be somebody nice again, but right now, I am hungry. I lost my powers in 1984. I was killed as a 3inch human and coded into the cartoon Cow&Chicken. Was put in Gunstar Heroes in 2015, June 1st. I can sharpen my fangs, but with help from clothes, gear, and that, is not good. You will get killed. Chaosilites, are the only thing that helps, the meds, are great, with them, I can enjoy the good feeling, even in this hell. Its summer, Sandals hurt, Reflexologists always N20 me, and right now I aint got the physical strength or balls, to take the pain, I'm always doing my job. Making weapons, summoning them. I have been told by Ken Cameron, and Shawn Sonic to bring one forth per day, I just refused my injection Xeplion, from the nhs in March 2015. I packed a Sterling with chemicals, drugs, shrooms, pollen, and sonic pulses, and well.... The doctor never called the police. He just keeps being worse than Kenny Knuckles in London Sonic 2, the game for the Crystal;Chaosilite channel. Yeah they give you safe TV, no fightin. I can guess what I did to the doctor....!!!! I saw it. I wont lie about it. Not gonna make any excuses... I go to outer space and sleep on my craft at night, it aint mine...Its like that. Its my GW Wings, Wayne Signal from SOR3. The grey haired guy. But hes actually the rapper Dwayne Carter. Just found that out, I hear messages on a need to know basis. I want a steak, I'm gonna cook my last slice of bacon in a minute. I carry £40 on me, If I dont need blood, food.... .... I smoke to get the Limit to get more blood. I like roll ups. The ash gives you pints, if you can take it. Meditation. Well. Do it barefoot, and you speak to Charles Xavier, get a beer. But he is just doing his job. I like to pray, but it because of the cloning processes, makes me sick. I know, this July, its gonna be worse than Metal Gear Solid 1 torture, I will have to keep that esavings account, and hope for the best. I need drinks, blood protein food, smokes, money that £40 for my Chaosilites, weapons I summon forth, items, same things, roster pads, mouser bots, xeplion cat-Bots, android brothers, staffs, things I need to survive. K... If someone attacks me, it gets like tinnead in Brookside, he is messin, weak, then hes gone and stole the beer, run round the block, come back for the finish on a full tank, he does not whatde kide kidnh. -what, well-me nare care for-this fighting loss, I aint Floyd-\ Just drank some blood, girl saw this on BBCone news, I think... Lisa Joel, offered up her neck. I need the bathroom, I have to go. Bye. Please offer me advice on how to get my fangs back. Laters.

Aaron_Colin_Adams
Banned

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-04-29

Back to top Go down

I need help. Empty Re: I need help.

Post by Jonathan 29.04.16 12:30

Kindly requesting admins attention.

Potential blocking and moving to Off Topic?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 30.04.16 1:45

User banned and thread moved to appropriate section.

Thank you.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down