Jonathan
Troublemaker
Kalb
Maxx
Nightshade
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Advanced Espionage in the Occult - Page 2 Empty Re: Advanced Espionage in the Occult

Post by Leelahel 24.07.16 0:36

Nightshade wrote:I have been frequently told about secret operations and large espionage networks that are controlled by occult orders.

Yes! I actually do believe this is very likely true. Not that I have any proof I can add to the table, but I do believe. The dominion of high magic practice as well as an understanding of how to tap into advanced states of travel through other dimensions absolutely makes it possible.

I don't think government officials have access to such an 'ascended' way of understanding the human psyche and how to bend it. But the hidden ones who have an understanding that goes beneath the surface and has knowledge of worlds that most don't have access to? Absolutely. That, and then some!

Anyhow, following the thread. Interested in further developments.

You have fueled interest in pulling out my cards to read on the matter. The Rider-Waite Smith and the Thoth tarot side by side will have very relevant insight to share, given many of the symbols in the cards are associated to magic/metaphysics/orders.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Advanced Espionage in the Occult - Page 2 Empty Re: Advanced Espionage in the Occult

Post by Lynskha 19.11.17 20:58

Quite intereting post. I have been thinking about this, for the past few days. I believe everything should be taken into consideration, specially when we deal with things that have an important meaning in different layers, as the Occult Orders have.

I think that is real, and even necessary. If we think from a very specific point of view abut security, it makes sense to be aware of about everything that is related to it, so the Orders "should" use this resource, in a way to reinforce their own security.

Lets just say that she's someone that shines brighter with the light of dawn…

This was interesting...
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 19.11.17 21:24

To most people this is something that should be left alone.
It's a dangerous world out there... yet the backstage is an even more dangerous game.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.17 21:29

this being an old post in the forum, as time moves on we all know at this point that the intelligence services in this country are about 60 % corrupt as well as 80 % of the media.   Nothing there but lies posted from the intelligence community.   This is a terrible time in this country as the gov. is turning out to be really corrupt.

Trump did call it the swamp.  I believe it is worse than that.

And I still believe that kalb lives on Paradise Island.  Go for it, guy.  It could even get better.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 19.11.17 22:01

"It's a dangerous world out there... yet the backstage is an even more dangerous game."

I agree... The backstage in different layers... beyond physical ones.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 20.11.17 9:09

Amen, Maxx.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by NECROVAMP 19.05.18 1:23

The daily news is scary, and the stuff that isn't on the news is even scarier. There are groups tied to the government and then there are groups not tied to the government. There are street groups, militant groups, government groups, and, royal groups, and if you'd like to get far out, apparently ET type groups as well. Some are a combination. Many of them are tied to the occult, many of them are the occult, and some of them quite possible are the origin of the occult. Many of us would like to think they don't exist. Some are good, some are bad. Some that are labeled as good are bad, and some that are labeled as bad are good. Some of us would like to think that the ones that are actually good do exist, so that they can wipe out all of the ones that are actually bad from existence.
NECROVAMP
NECROVAMP
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2