Feeding and Healing

Go down

Feeding and Healing

Post by Mike W on 30.06.16 8:07

A lot of articles, posts, or books talk about how feeding can be used for healing purposes on people. What's the possible range on that theory, is it just aches, pains, and energy blocks, or could it be used for something more connected to the brain, like Alzheimer's or dementia?

Weird question I know, but thanks for any answers that come my way
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Feeding and Healing

Post by Jonathan on 30.06.16 12:00

I'm very certain on how energy work can effectively be used for healing, however I'm not entirely sure concerning dementia since it's mostly a mental disease and I would rather not pass an idea or assumption based on something that I have no experience. I think it's quite possible that it can aid in healing of those conditions but effectively remove them all I don't know. Metaphysics is a great tool for healing, probably the best of them all, but it shouldn't be used as a complete replacement to medicine and more like using the two together.
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2308
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardCullen on 30.06.16 12:45

Having/dealing with vampirism (as far as what I've experienced goes)... Needs to be managed and then treated... Management is dealing with the condition without blood and treatment is the receiving of blood. If you go a long time without it and you are a vampire you may develop conditions which will worsen if you do not consume blood which will heal the damage done.
EdwardCullen
Banned

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W on 30.06.16 16:16

I don't mean taking in energy to heal, this isn't for me, I mean taking out the negative stuff, or at least helping someone to calm their mind. I know its a mental condition but could there be a metaphysical solution for, if not removing it, helping those affected?

Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W on 30.06.16 16:34

And agreed with the medicine, I would never advocate disuse of treatment, but for a person that might not yet be diagnosed (not completely gone, but showing signs that something isn't right) could help maybe prevent or slow down, and would that help at all in the long run?
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W on 30.06.16 16:37

Thanks for answering Jonathan, sorry if this is uncomfortable subject matter, the question's been rolling around for a bit due to personal reasons.
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan on 30.06.16 16:47

Mike W wrote:And agreed with the medicine, I would never advocate disuse of treatment, but for a person that might not yet be diagnosed (not completely gone, but showing signs that something isn't right) could help maybe prevent or slow down, and would that help at all in the long run?

Help, definitely. Just keep in mind that it should be used alongside traditional medical treatment and diagnosis.

Well there are some rare healers and metaphysicians like those at the internal labs of the Aset Ka and other top tier orders that could provide a good metaphysical diagnostic and vibrational treatment to certain mental conditions but I would recommend most people against that because they have no access to those experts and would likely find someone without the knowledge or experience that would only lead you wrong.
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2308
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 30.06.16 19:03

Mike H....if you are dealing with the last two topics from your first post, you might care to try a purely human physical item such as focus factor tabs which can be bought at Wal-Mart vitamin area. 4 of those tabs a day and you can see an improvement in concentration by the subject without any need to work on them in a way they are not expecting from you. It can take a couple of weeks but you can certainly tell a difference. If you do not see an improvement come back and post and we can take it from there.
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2674
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W on 01.07.16 8:33

Something I didn't even think (or know of honestly) of, thanks Maxx
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 01.07.16 9:54

sorry about that name.........I have used the product myself so I can tell you it will make a difference if there is any kind of vitamin deficiency. Also, I saw a difference with my 90-year-old mom that started taking it. Now, I even let her write her own checks...lol
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2674
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by thenerdiestwitch on 02.07.16 2:16

Sadly there are limits to both physical and spiritual healing.

Used in unison they can achieve great effects, seemingly even create miracles, such as rampant cancer going into remission. These things are possible with time and skill and most importantly, hope.

Mental illness, especially severe ones like dementia or schizophrenia would be extremely difficult to treat but not impossible. With a combination of modern medicine and an experienced energy worker the condition could be kept under control if not completely dormant depending on severity. But sadly it could not be "cured" in the way that the flu could be.

I could be wrong of course but from what little I known of psychology and biology...the brain is a complex thing that once damaged or decayed, there's really no coming back from it. The best any individual can hope for is managing any given condition.
thenerdiestwitch
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2016-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by thenerdiestwitch on 02.07.16 2:20

Personally I suggest mediation and focusing tools on the metaphysical side. Gemstones especially. Herbal teas. You can feel free to pm me for more specifics as I have some experience in alternative medicine. I suffer from anxiety and depression so I might be able to share some ideas that might benefit you.
thenerdiestwitch
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2016-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel on 26.07.16 18:42

Healing begins from the innermost. This means your psyche being nurtured is just one of the steps towards it reflecting in the outside. It's perhaps one of the first few steps, and a very good aid.

Nutrition certainly helps, whether you're eating fast food or whether you venture to eat fruits that heal you on the inside. Diet is such a broad subject nowadays, though, that the best person to work alongside you is a physician or doctor.

I would agree though that in keeping your innermost self balanced, and through experienced works with the world of metaphysics. It's possible, but needs to be properly curated. And as far as the extent of it will depend on each case.

Good luck.
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nammu on 29.09.16 23:58

Mental and spiritual practice can do amazing amounts for your body if you know what to compel your body into doing, but the greatest factor in health of any form is good habits. Good eating habits, good exercise habits, stress reduction, even things like posture.

I would suggest to anyone to reevaluate their daily habits and avoid eating the poison that is in so many foods these days, but I'd especially recommend it to people who are struggling. Good luck.
Nammu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum