Hello, a newbie, Anastasia :)

5 posters

Go down

Hello, a newbie, Anastasia :)  Empty Hello, a newbie, Anastasia :)

Post by AnastasiaBlack 01.07.16 20:35

Hello, my name is Anastasia/Ana and I am a vampire, 24 years old. I would say deeply sanguine but I don't know if there is or isn't a better term than "sanguinarian" to describe me... My transformation started young, when I was about 2 yrs of age I began to develope signs of vampirism which came about through some traumatic events in which I was drained and other things vampires do... I don't think anyone could endure abuse and draining by vampires without naturally turning into one at that young age. Being drained of large amounts of blood at a young age and left in unstable condition is sure to turn a young child into a vampire. As for if this was what they intended I'm not sure. I do feel now, at 24, as if being a vampire was just what happened and later on it seemed to become a gift, similar to some ancient ways of thinking that when a person has too much trauma and pain in life and especially when vampirism and dark pagan rites are involved, something in nature reverses a horrible curse into something with silver lining. I began to consciously understand what I was, and further change at about 14 yrs old. I found my first donor at 15 and have had blood donors since (off and on). I have had many accounts with Angels, demons, witches, other vampires of different kinds, and even djinn and many many other curious things... I have researched this origin of humans being abused and betrayed, reaching near-death, and near-corpse state and having been drained of life (as a common start of vampirism) only to return from this state animated. I have researched much, history, folklore, and myth of vampire accounts throughout human civilizations and eras.
I feel much healthier and happier at 24, having found what works and doesn't work for reaching a vampires standard health, and for coming to terms with the truth.
This is all I know about my vampirism but am content in saying I am a vampire who is "deeply sanguine" and I don't think I would give myself a different title as this group of people most adequately describes me. I am here to talk about mysteries and vampires and learn a bit about Aset Ka. I hope other topics such as strange accounts with vampires and paranormal experiences will be allowed somewhere on the forum. My research and stories are probably the most interesting thing I could bring to this forum so I hope to share them.
Thank you for reading this and I am excited and anticipated to get to know you all as a community of vampires.

- Ana
AnastasiaBlack
AnastasiaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-07-01

Back to top Go down

Hello, a newbie, Anastasia :)  Empty Re: Hello, a newbie, Anastasia :)

Post by Nightshade 01.07.16 21:50

It doesn't take a lot of magickal effort to sense that you and the user EdwardCullen are the same person. Your presentation may be different but the energy fingerprint is exactly the same. That kind of thing and pretending to be different users may work in other forums that are full of newbies but not here, sorry.

I kindly ask for the administrators to further investigate these two users and verify my stated suspicions. I don't doubt you will find my words to be true.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardCullen 01.07.16 23:22

That person is not me.
EdwardCullen
EdwardCullen
Banned

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.07.16 5:08

same kind of nuts drop from the same tree. Thanks Nightshade.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 02.07.16 9:47

Nightshade wrote:It doesn't take a lot of magickal effort to sense that you and the user EdwardCullen are the same person. Your presentation may be different but the energy fingerprint is exactly the same. That kind of thing and pretending to be different users may work in other forums that are full of newbies but not here, sorry.

I kindly ask for the administrators to further investigate these two users and verify my stated suspicions. I don't doubt you will find my words to be true.

Investigated. They are in fact connecting from the same IP address and using the same computer so it does technically match for clone accounts. Consequentially I have banned the two logins.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention Nightshade. That was really good intuition.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down