Odd find while cleaning

3 posters

Go down

Odd find while cleaning  Empty Odd find while cleaning

Post by Mike W 04.08.16 9:34

At least I think its odd. About a week ago trying to make my room a bit more orderly I came across a forgotten book on tattoo's i had got ages ago when I was a kid and a small binder I had used as my first Journal for keeping notes while reading, both sitting between two desk draws I have but haven't gotten the desk from the garage to put them in. Inside the small binder was two pages from Rudolph Steiner's Knowledge of the Higher Worlds (It was two pages then I cut off the rest for its importance maybe, or I may have lost the page, like the tattoo book I had totally forgotten about this binder so I didn't really remember anything from it, but It was something about planting mental seeds to see what cannot be seen). I picked them both up, but lost the grip on the tattoo book and had to let it fall. It landed split, And after picking it back learned it landed on the H's, the left page containing a description for Horus.

There was a question I was gonna ask after this I swear, lol. It'll come to me
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Odd find while cleaning  Empty Re: Odd find while cleaning

Post by Mike W 04.08.16 9:41

It could be a simple coincidence, of course. But it felt like there was something I should be seeing from it
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 04.08.16 9:46

Oh also I should maybe say the binder wasn't from when I was a kid like the tattoo book is, I had a fascination with the weird then, but wasn't a full blown seeker yet.
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.08.16 15:59

'“'When the disciple is ready, the master is there, for the readiness is within ourselves and the mastery is within ourselves.'” When we have reached a point where we deserve the next step, it is always conveyed to us, usually by an archetypal symbol, sometimes by a new point of view. We have read the sacred text a thousand times, we have examined the learned work a hundred times, but suddenly, as we go through one of these works for the hundredth and first time, the meaning dawns upon us, and the dawning of the meaning is what Boehme called the Aurora, or the sunrise, The dawning of the meaning is the reward to the individual of having brought the experiment to the next degree below that which the dawning represents. When he has reached the point where the dawning must be next, it comes; and this is the crown of the adept in alchemy. He then possesses the secret and by extension can use this secret in whatever manner he sees fit; but before he has achieved it he has seen what fitness is, and would be incapable by his own integrity of misusing or corrupting or compromising the wisdom which he has received." – Manly P. Hall
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 05.08.16 14:27

This morning, after at least the tenth time reading this and trying to find a response (Talking in any form has never been my strong suit), I had the sudden urge to find my copy of the Asetian Bible, finding a King of diamonds (I don't have any actual bookmarks for my books, so I'll use my playing cards instead sometimes) in-between pages 90-91, the kings side facing page 90. 

The last part of it seemed to catch my attention, "In some cases, the energetic urge of the Dark Flame results in devastating behaviors and feelings from the vampire, leaving him in an agonizing mix-up of energies, completely exhausted and consumed by the intensity of this flame. This situation might result in the vampire getting a feeling of a sense of powerlessness towards the situation that set forth the manifestation of the Dark Flame. In worse cases, can lead to mild depression and panic. But if able to work put a solution or defensive mechanism towards the situation that caused it, it can leave the vampire in a powerful condition, with a new revamped Dark Flame, reborn from the ashes of his inner mind, like a Phoenix after its burnout.

I'm not calling myself a Child of Aset with this, I wouldn't be so delusional. But I do feel like I should learn something from it.
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 05.08.16 14:33

This is more something I should be writing down in a magical journal I know, but pointers in the right direction never hurt
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 06.08.16 14:48

Sometimes you physically attract what is on your mind subconsciously.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down