Feeding on life

3 posters

Go down

Feeding on life Empty Feeding on life

Post by serloco 11.08.16 15:41

Indeed beneath us at the core, the layer of our identity, is something raw, a full potential. Everyone has it, naked, inside themselves. The raw potential to be anything, anyone. When I drain the layers of their lives away they become free, and lack their old life. All that remains is that dark energy, that freedom of potential, that I guide with my own life, my own control. For me feeding is not done with blood, it is done by drinking away the life that exists, that shell of humanity. But nothing tastes sweeter then death. Death is the freedom I yearn for. The foundation upon where our lives are built. That pure dark energy of raw potential. What to make of it?

serloco
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-08-11

Back to top Go down

Feeding on life Empty Re: Feeding on life

Post by serloco 11.08.16 16:28

What is death but the empty barren field upon which a new crop may grow.. with just a few drops of my own life I will claim it as my own, the the fruits which i bear are under my control. My spell, my craft.

serloco
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenz 29.08.16 0:11

serloco wrote:What is death but the empty barren field upon which a new crop may grow.. with just a few drops of my own life I will claim it as my own, the the fruits which i bear are under my control. My spell, my craft.

Yess in deed'.. Life & death come in hand & hand.. Can't have one without the other. I know. Vampires are strictly enforcers. At least this is how I see them. The world needs them to keep population in check'.. I would love to think the lives they choose to take are the pathetic scum of this Earth'.. Such as psycho's whom pray upon innocent children.

I see Vampires in a good light'.. Not as grim. Not to mention their brilliant minds'.. All that experience'.. such passion. I only hope that Vampires don't forget their love. I know how painful it is to love. And how disappointing it can be. To take a life would mean for a vampire to survive through t the ages. They must survive.

Not only this'.. They can choose not to kill or take a life. I know. Like I said before'.. I do hope they hunt the pathetic humans who slip through the cracks of society'.

What I say is in great respect to all Vampires.
Ravenz
Ravenz
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14

http://www.zodiacpost.com

Back to top Go down

Post by delan 29.08.16 23:49

I'm confused what you're getting at in this post, please explain more in depth/clarify what you mean, exactly? You feed on the idea that we will die?
delan
delan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2016-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenz 30.08.16 7:46

Are you referring to my reply? I know that Vampires are a predator Not all take lives. Nor do they have to. Some seek a trusting,.. loving,.. giving Donor. Which I believe to be the right choice! All I was saying is that they also have a great purpose here in our world.
Ravenz
Ravenz
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14

http://www.zodiacpost.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down