Jonathan
Maxx
Heruset
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Awakened Sethians Empty Awakened Sethians

Post by Heruset 21.08.16 1:28

How does a Sethian realize what they are?

What makes a Sethian a Sethian?

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Awakened Sethians Empty Re: Awakened Sethians

Post by Maxx 21.08.16 10:50

What prompts you to follow an interest that you focus on in life? Why do you find an interest in pursuing a specific line of work or vocation in your life? Why did you pursue friendship basis with your closest friend? Because you were inwardly drawn towards that person or topic or subject. We all have inwardly a magnetic pull that catches our interest to direct our life path. Think about it. You can answer your own question.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.08.16 10:52

Heruset wrote:How does a Sethian realize what they are?

What makes a Sethian a Sethian?

I think the same question applies to both Sethians and Asetians.

In the end it comes down to their inner nature. To what defines their soul and existence.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 21.08.16 20:43

You're right. Reading your responses has been enlightening. Sometimes we forget the answers are within oneself.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 24.08.16 19:08

How would one defend themselves against a Sethian attack?

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 24.08.16 20:09

Heruset wrote:How would one defend themselves against a Sethian attack?

The truth is: vast majority of us wouldn't stand a chance against a magickal attack from a Sethian.

Same is true if you were to face an Asetian in metaphysical combat.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 24.08.16 22:59

I was asking from the point of view that the person were able to survive such an attack, of course. Razz

A magickal attack can be more or less effective depending on the practitioner, so you're speaking very generally, Nightshade. Also, the purpose/intention of the attack is not always death, and in most cases it isn't...

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 25.08.16 9:36

What I was also trying to say is that most shouldn't worry about Sethian or Asetian attacks as that's highly unlikely. Those things don't happen randomly or for no good reason. Most people will never meet a Sethian but even if you did, how would you know he's actually one?
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 25.08.16 12:33

I understood what you were trying to say, Nightshade.

What I meant to say is: it is implied here that someone HAS contact with a Sethian, and said Sethian has attacked this said someone, who was able to survive the attack (by their own ability or not).

How would one defend against this besides shielding? How would one heal a wound already inflicted by one?

The post originally questions how you would tell they are one, but I guess the only way is to sense it energetically if you aren't yourself one, or to awaken if you are.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Soop 25.08.16 13:16

Nightshade wrote:What I was also trying to say is that most shouldn't worry about Sethian or Asetian attacks as that's highly unlikely. Those things don't happen randomly or for no good reason. Most people will never meet a Sethian but even if you did, how would you know he's actually one?

I agree with Nightshade, we not only have to consider that there are few of those beings on earth being very rare the possibility to encounter one, but that they likely have very extensive nets of espionage and defense that although controlled by them, those may be formed by humans. If such were to be true, im just speculating, that reduces even more the chance of a personal attack by any of them.

Finally, i will say that the world is not full of witches willing to attack anyone, in fact, those able to perform such activities are less prone to do so with no well founded reasons, like a master sensei is less likely to resort to such skills than the ordinary man, as Luis Marques once said.

Heruset wrote:I understood what you were trying to say, Nightshade.

What I meant to say is: it is implied here that someone HAS contact with a Sethian, and said Sethian has attacked this said someone, who was able to survive the attack (by their own ability or not).

How would one defend against this besides shielding? How would one heal a wound already inflicted by one?

The post originally questions how you would tell they are one, but I guess the only way is to sense it energetically if you aren't yourself one, or to awaken if you are.

You already know that a magickal activity leaves a trace that can be traced back then think in terms of secrecy, why would powerful orders such as the AK or the ROS expose their most valuable assets if that task can be accomplished by a human or someone external that wouldnt compromise their secrecy? We humans are able to do great things and the risk is minor for them.

Anyways if you think that you are suffering from a magickal attack no matter wherever it may come, i would advice you to look inwards and analyze your feelings, many times people may think that they have some kind of influence upon them but its just the situation or the conditioning playing a nasty trick. I think that the best way to take steps not only in the occult but in life is to know thyself.

I cant personally tell you how to protect oneself from a magickal attack as i sincerely never did such a thing, but i guess that a powerful attack such as those performed by the most knowledgeable and mighty masters of the metaphysics in this world (or their followers) are surely beyond our reach rabbit
Regarding how to heal a metaphysical wound wherever it may come, i neither have any idea, but after doing an intense inner work to determine your state and if you still believe that you may have a wound, i would suggest trying tradicional chinese medicine and acupuncture (at least thats what i would do if i were you) but you know, there are lots of scammers out there and it is hard to find someone reliable like a lighthouse amidst an ocean of liars Rolling Eyes

Regards and good luck Smile
Soop
Soop
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2016-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 25.08.16 14:04

Heruset wrote:What I meant to say is: it is implied here that someone HAS contact with a Sethian, and said Sethian has attacked this said someone, who was able to survive the attack (by their own ability or not).

I'm not sure I understand. Where was it implied that someone had contact with a Sethian and was attacked by one? Was this mentioned in this forum? You're saying this happened to you or a friend of yours?
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.08.16 18:52

maybe attacked by a Sethian Jesuit Priest when one went to confession.  All these humanoids are so important the Sethians will turn their best magical assassins loose on these humans as they have such potent potential they are really striking at the heart of the group.  They were ordered to say 10 Hail Marys and 3 Our Fathers to counteract all that natural ability you find turned loose on the street nowadays. How to counterattack the attack? Do not pray their directions.....lol. Do it backwards.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.08.16 19:17

if you do not have contact with the higher self, there would be no attack in the first place as you would not even be worth being noticed in the first place. Let's get real about this rather than tossing around "what ifs" LOL.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 26.08.16 15:00

You are all assuming, but thanks for your egotistical responses. I will seek answers elsewhere as clearly those fronts show lack of maturity.

I am not asking about what-ifs or regular human situations. I am not thinking as small as you are talking... but I found my answers elsewhere, no thanks to this forum, like most of the time

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 26.08.16 15:00

In the future, * I will seek my answers elsewhere. *

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 26.08.16 15:09

Soop, thanks for the advice.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 26.08.16 15:42

Heruset wrote:You are all assuming, but thanks for your egotistical responses. I will seek answers elsewhere as clearly those fronts show lack of maturity.

When exactly was I assuming or being egotistical? I asked what you meant specifically, which you again failed to address. I tried to help also by replying to your questions and doubts when most didn't bother with it. Classifying that as egotistical makes it sound like you just can't handle a bit of criticism or some opposition.

The immaturity shown in your reaction and your inability to be straightforward about the specifics of a problem you were claiming proves that you weren't ready for the questions that you were asking. Plain and simple.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 26.08.16 15:54

Hello, Heruset.

There is an interesting detail in your behavior. For my understanding is what I call pure Ego in Asetianism. Or in other words, a moment of anger on your part that you have not gotten an answer according to your expectations. It is normal that happens in an undisciplined mind looking for answers blindly. Do not take my words seriously, for some years I made that mistake. About your question, this is elite information, but for what I imagine, The Sethians are not united as Asetians and a proof of this is Asetian Bible that says that a battle never relied in numbers, but rather in Union. Who seeks power, seeks the same time destruction, and the only thing that unites is love, and love is the source of the Violet Flame.

... The human being when born, forget their past lives and their existence in the celestial worlds that just left. But such forgetfulness is not complete. In the subterranean regions of the mind, in the unconscious of the soul, a reminder alive and that is how some have an intuitive certainty of the existence of God and the afterlife, is how others feel awaken in them sympathies or antipathies inexplicable to other human beings that are on their route. It is still some - and among these are often very evolved souls - feel through their whole earthly life , a longing , a loneliness , an indefinite longing , and feel like travelers, far, far away from some fantastic , wonderful , imaginary home ... Aleister Crowley

This small excerpt reveals not only the lives of Sethians and Asetians , but all of us, the only difference is that in their lifes, all is more intense. In that case, just take a short look to schools , educational programs , advertising , and yourself to see " shortcuts ".
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.16 16:06

yep. Suggesting confession elicits immediate response from the flock.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.16 16:37

What kind of giant mind would think that instructions to quell an attack by a Sethian would be revealed on a wide open site in full view of everyone and everything. You think we are going to be serious on this. You need help with your rational line of thinking. If you received an answer on this from another site, I can say you have a real live working clown act at that other site. lol. Good luck joining that show.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 26.08.16 18:40

I didn't receive answers from another website. I received them elsewhere (searching places that are outside of the realm of the internet Wink ).

I wasn't being angry, as what you have seemed to perceive...

I was giving up hopes on answers from this forum as most times I post a question, some people keep refusing to answers because they don't know the details.

Kalb, thank you for the more mature reply.

I understand that people are going to look at this post as fake, a call for attention, or an immature mind seeking information it doesn't seem capable of attaining. Oh well. I don't care what people think of it as, because people who know don't judge people who don't know, they guide them.

I asked about this because of a reason, and no one knows that reason, so how can anyone say what is the cause of reason?
Of course, I respond with ego when others do. You can use your ego without being guided by it, as Luis Marques has said..
You are implying I am small-minded Maxx, yet you have no idea what I know, who I am, etc.

A Sethian attack would put a mind under certain pressures and conditions that are not normally characteristic of the mind. Any attack on the mind does that. Just keep that in mind when you are addressing someone asking you specifically HOW TO CURE THAT and you are telling them their mind is small...

Either way the point is done here. I don't need any more responses, so if you feel the need to post, post a new thread and be productive in your activity.

Kalb, interestingly you mention the Sethians as a divided force and this line of thinking is what causes me to ask the question about Sethians. They are not as united, and so they are more readily willing to slip off the organized path of any order they would be part of and take on their own choices and methods.

Of course, this IS the way of the Sethian hoard... They are chaotic... This doesn't mean they can choose order. This means they are choatic. They want their own way. Not their 'Father' Set's, not their fellow Sethians, their own... Of course, their universal way is Chaos.

Nightshade, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to respond to you in that way. I meant that you are assuming it didn't happen, but I never got to the part of answering you. I am asking because of an experience I have had myself, and I don't want to give too much detail. You specifically were the exception to the "egotistical" comment before. My mistake in including you, as I was in a rush commenting.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.16 19:06

It appears you are giving it the old college try trying to rearrange statements and meaning to make it appear you are more informed than you could be.  All that trivial stuff about Sethians certainly sounds like you know what you are talking about. Shadow statements and side quotes reveal what your knowledge really is.  Chuckles the clown on the loose.  But go back to the library and try to appear like you are in the midst of a research paper.  I will just drop off here and let you get back to your acting. All your statements do is show where this topic really comes from.  As Nightshade said, your questions reveal your actual knowledge.  No need to dig yourself in a deeper hole.  Good Luck with your project.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.08.16 19:44

Heruset, allow me to just ask you something without getting defensive about it. Did you consider that what you’re interpreting as a Sethian attack might in fact not be caused by Sethians? How can you be certain when you lack the expertise? I’m not trying to diminish you here but if identifying Sethians was that easy they wouldn’t be so powerful, secretive and securely infiltrated inside governments and major power players like the Vatican. Many people think they know when finding an Asetian or Sethian but they don’t. Only the AK and ROS have that power and even for them it’s not simple and straightforward. It requires a lot of validation.

For example I know of several different groups who are not Sethians or ROS but followers of the Sethians. They have been known to target Asetianists and pretend to be Sethians when they’re obviously not. This has been ongoing for a really long time but exploded with the internet.

There are many possibilities but you seem too assured of your information which is often not a sign of wisdom.

Also let me tell you that you’re not the only one in this forum who claims attacks by Sethians without that being the actual case. I think Nightshade was trying to gently nudge you in the right direction but keep in mind that most people rather embrace their illusions or established perceptions rather than being helped and accepting that things aren’t exactly as they imagined.

Since you mentioned finding help somewhere else and I know you explained that you didn’t mean online but just in case someday you or others wonder about it. Truth is there are in fact a few but rare places with people more knowledgeable about Asetianism/AK/ROS than here but you obviously lack the access to those people and private places, otherwise you wouldn’t have asked in here. The oldies who have been studying this for decades know the places I’m talking about. Those who seek that information in other forums, pages or groups almost always end up being manipulated by someone who plays along with their illusions simply because that feels better and safer. I’ve seen it all way too many times.

You would not be the first around here who rejects the help from those experienced to dwell in the company of pretenders. I don’t wish for you the fate of others.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 26.08.16 22:22

Thanks, Jonathan. Smile

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 26.08.16 23:11

Jonathan wrote:Heruset, allow me to just ask you something without getting defensive about it. Did you consider that what you’re interpreting as a Sethian attack might in fact not be caused by Sethians? How can you be certain when you lack the expertise? I’m not trying to diminish you here but if identifying Sethians was that easy they wouldn’t be so powerful, secretive and securely infiltrated inside governments and major power players like the Vatican. Many people think they know when finding an Asetian or Sethian but they don’t. Only the AK and ROS have that power and even for them it’s not simple and straightforward. It requires a lot of validation.

For example I know of several different groups who are not Sethians or ROS but followers of the Sethians. They have been known to target Asetianists and pretend to be Sethians when they’re obviously not. This has been ongoing for a really long time but exploded with the internet.

There are many possibilities but you seem too assured of your information which is often not a sign of wisdom.

Also let me tell you that you’re not the only one in this forum who claims attacks by Sethians without that being the actual case. I think Nightshade was trying to gently nudge you in the right direction but keep in mind that most people rather embrace their illusions or established perceptions rather than being helped and accepting that things aren’t exactly as they imagined.

Since you mentioned finding help somewhere else and I know you explained that you didn’t mean online but just in case someday you or others wonder about it. Truth is there are in fact a few but rare places with people more knowledgeable about Asetianism/AK/ROS than here but you obviously lack the access to those people and private places, otherwise you wouldn’t have asked in here. The oldies who have been studying this for decades know the places I’m talking about. Those who seek that information in other forums, pages or groups almost always end up being manipulated by someone who plays along with their illusions simply because that feels better and safer. I’ve seen it all way too many times.

You would not be the first around here who rejects the help from those experienced to dwell in the company of pretenders. I don’t wish for you the fate of others.

That's actually quite a good and balanced reply. You touch on a few really important bits that some might not know.

Heruset, I think Jonathan deserves more than that. Faraoh
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down