How do you know that you are 'possibly' Asetian?

5 posters

Go down

How do you know that you are 'possibly' Asetian? Empty How do you know that you are 'possibly' Asetian?

Post by Karina767 19.09.16 17:18

This might be a long post, I apologize in advance.

So I am very, very new to this topic of Vampirism in general. Or anything of this sort! I am quite young, and the past year I started to feel, different ever so slightly. I always thought of myself as a 'vampire', no seriously I just kind of joked around about it with my friends when I was in elementary school, but the thing is some people even when I told them I was joking they still looked very freaked out and a bit afraid of me, I used to joke around about it because I have quite pale skin and dark hair and large light blue eyes, and I am quite slender. so I always thought I had a very vampire-esque appearance (I am originally from Europe) and for Halloween I always dressed up as a vampire or something of the sort because it was very easy for me to pull off.

Another thing is, not sure if this is important or not, my family is very familiar with the whole vampire thing, although we usually discussed Psy-Vampires and I never questioned to why my parents were so knowledgeable on this topic.

My family could be classified as wealthy, if this is of importance.

So finally getting to the point - do all Asetians know that they are Asetians from parents or find out elsewhere or just how does this whole thing work? I wasn't planning on posting but I was quite confused so far.
Karina767
Karina767
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2016-09-18

Back to top Go down

How do you know that you are 'possibly' Asetian? Empty Re: How do you know that you are 'possibly' Asetian?

Post by Jonathan 19.09.16 17:39

Welcome to the forum.

The answer to your question is no, Asetians don’t learn they are Asetian from their parents. It all starts through a slow process of awakening that it’s too complicated to describe here. Things do make sense in time, especially with the aid of other Asetians or Asetianists.

You said you're originally from Europe, where from? Being wealthy is irrelevant.

For now I recommend that you learn more and explore around this forum. There is a lot of information although it can be confusing to locate the best bits. Have you read the book Asetian Bible? It would be a good starting point. Also beware of asking such questions online, especially in places other than this forum as people are likely to deceive and attempt to manipulate you. Some people online are dishonest and in many places some pretend to be Asetian when they are not just to misguide others so be aware of who to trust.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

How do you know that you are 'possibly' Asetian? Empty Re: How do you know that you are 'possibly' Asetian?

Post by Karina767 19.09.16 18:03

St.Petersburg (Not exactly Europe, but on the European side of Russia, I should have been more specific) and thank you so much for the advice! That was quite helpful considering I am quite confused
Karina767
Karina767
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.09.16 19:37

Russia sounds good! Feel free to ask more questions after you spent some time researching. There are a lot of knowledgable and experienced people around here that might be able to help if you first do some work on your own.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina767 19.09.16 20:40

Can I PM you? If that's okay? And yes of course! I am so glad I found this forum, it seems to be a very helpful resource for people like me.
Karina767
Karina767
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.09.16 5:05

You can, that's fine, although sometimes asking in the forum is better as others may also contribute with their opinions or learn from the questions of others well.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 20.09.16 13:50

Welcome to the community. So your family is familiar with vampirism but not you? That got me confused.

We're here to help if needed.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina767 20.09.16 15:42

Yes, my family is familiar with it, and so am I but very vaguely, the only reason why I even found this forum was due to my minimal knowledge on the topic. I really want to understand this better Smile And I don't want to talk about this to my parents for personal reasons
Karina767
Karina767
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 20.09.16 17:29

Does you family talk about the Asetians?

You can understand this better if you want it enough but you will need patience and dedication.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina767 20.09.16 19:43

Ahh very rarely, but there are times. And yes of course :-) I did not expect it to be easy in the least. I am planning on getting around to reading the Asetian bible as a starting point.
Karina767
Karina767
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by elizahawk 21.09.16 10:11

I too am new to this forum but certain not to lifestyle. All of my life as it is. Though my mother tried get my sister and me fear of Asetian side or even vampire even. She would said its just all fake and movies nothing more or less. However, my sister and I knew when we noticed something we can do and not too many around can do. Such as reading mind.. Empathy.. See the possibility that are not seen by normal eyes. Our mother was sold in black market yet we knew part of her side of family come from Europe somewhere we have no idea where or what. Least we know what and who we are. That's all that matter to us. The rest can just go with flow.
elizahawk
elizahawk
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2016-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina767 21.09.16 14:37

Well that was interesting
Karina767
Karina767
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by elizahawk 22.09.16 9:29

Another thing I haven't yet share. Though its not something I would ever forget. I was 5 yrs old at time. I remember I begs my mother let me stay home after school. Because I didn't feel good. My mother choice not to believe me. Told me go outside and play. It was well cold but sunny day that time. I give up on begs mother to let me stay indoor until I feel better. I went outside and feel worse by second. Least until one of neighbor boy my age come to me and tried get me play with him. Only what has happen that moment. He had put his hand on my shoulder to get my attention. Being deaf whole life so only way to get my attention. Wave hands or touch shoulders. Anyway back to that once he put his hand on my shoulder and I look at him direct in eyes. It seem hours but it was only matter of few minutes when my mother snap me out of that trance. I looked up at her then back to that boy. Realized I feel better and that boy feel worse. My mother told him go home and drink plenty orange juice. Mother told me she's sorry for not listen when I begs let me stay in home. Then next thing she told me NEVER NEVER EVER toys people's life or their energy that may cost their life. We use telepath all time because she can't use her hands to do sign language. That's also another long story and another time.
elizahawk
elizahawk
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2016-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina767 24.09.16 23:24

Oh! Wow :-) Quite intriguing
Karina767
Karina767
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 27.09.16 15:34

Welcome to the forum!
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down