Question about feeding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about feeding

Post by delan on 11.10.16 23:21

Now, I'm new in the community, so clearly...I am no expert, and do have a question specifically about feeding. Not psychic, but actually consuming blood itself.

I've never consumed someone else's blood, though I've been asked "How do you know you're a vampire if you've never had someone's blood?"

I'm...not sure how to answer their question. I mentioned I have an intense craving, but they told me it's natural for people to crave blood, which, is true. Though, I can only describe my craving as more than human....

So, I wonder, did you know you were a vampire before your first feeding? Does your craving settle, and if so; for how long usually? How would you respond to someone who doubts your identity?

And, if you have any doubt in me, feel free to ask me any questions. Like I mentioned, I am new...I've only accepted this for a few months now.
avatar
delan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Age : 21
Location : United States
Registration date : 2016-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about feeding

Post by Jonathan on 11.10.16 23:28

delan wrote:How would you respond to someone who doubts your identity?

That's the thing a vampire doesn't concern with the doubts of others. What others believe or doubt about your identity is irrelevant.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2253
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about feeding

Post by delan on 11.10.16 23:34

Jonathan wrote:
delan wrote:How would you respond to someone who doubts your identity?

That's the thing a vampire doesn't concern with the doubts of others. What others believe or doubt about your identity is irrelevant.

You are absolutely right. I suppose I wish I could explain in a way they could understand.
avatar
delan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Age : 21
Location : United States
Registration date : 2016-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about feeding

Post by Maxx on 12.10.16 6:59

Why? All anyone would understand is the story of Lester and his Vampire follies from the VCN community as they know nothing else about Vampires. They know nothing of the real Vampire to begin with.
avatar
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2588
Age : 102
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about feeding

Post by delan on 13.10.16 3:43

Maxx wrote:Why?  All anyone would understand is the story of Lester and his Vampire follies from the VCN community as they know nothing else about Vampires.  They know nothing of the real Vampire to begin with.

You're right aswell...and it ends up, when the question was asked, some others in the forum weren't impressed with them doubting me too.

I'll get used to it in time
avatar
delan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Age : 21
Location : United States
Registration date : 2016-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about feeding

Post by Heruset on 13.10.16 13:51

What you're describing is a struggle with your own ego.
Accept that people will never understand some things. They don't need to know what you are. They don't need to understand.

When you are craving blood, this can be a psychological and/or physiological health problem. Craving blood doesn't make you a vampire. Realistically, there is a *comparable* craving for life force that they feel.
*I use the word comparable here loosely.

Center yourself and head inward for answers.

Heruset
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 263
Location : Inside
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about feeding

Post by delan on 13.10.16 21:05

Heruset wrote:What you're describing is a struggle with your own ego.
Accept that people will never understand some things. They don't need to know what you are. They don't need to understand.

When you are craving blood, this can be a psychological and/or physiological health problem. Craving blood doesn't make you a vampire. Realistically, there is a *comparable* craving for life force that they feel.
*I use the word comparable here loosely.

Center yourself and head inward for answers.

Thank you, you are right. I will do so.
avatar
delan
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Age : 21
Location : United States
Registration date : 2016-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about feeding

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum