Herbal magick

3 posters

Go down

Herbal magick Empty Herbal magick

Post by l.h.e.e 05.12.16 4:36

I open this topic to talk about the use of plants in your magical practices or connection(Evocation or invocation) with plant spirits .

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2016-12-03

Back to top Go down

Herbal magick Empty Re: Herbal magick

Post by Jonathan 05.12.16 5:47

Please share your experiences with plants then. Looking forward to read more.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by l.h.e.e 05.12.16 8:34

Well a about using them :
Cleansing

Bay
Probably the bay is the plant I actually most use, you can burn it to rebalance the energy of any object , it's really useful as is a plant that doesn't interfere with the magick done at the object , as it only remove the undesired energy at it, How? Because it's a vehicle of your will , it's spirit is malleable so it is able of cursing as it is in blessing.

That doesn't mean you can substitute all the other plants with this one (it will probably not be as effective) but it is a good substitute and where I live is really common plant.

Sage
It's good if you acquire a new house or object ,the main difference with bay is that it doesn't rebalance things it just reset them to their original or natural state.

Rosemary
This is the last one and it's the one I recommend less to use as can attract some spirits(nothing too serious but I prefer to evict problems) and is too strong is like fluor or bleach of energy that works well for removing spirits and curses but also can damage them and the energy of the person/object.

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by l.h.e.e 05.12.16 8:36

As incense my favorite is frankincense and may a little bit of lavender to soothen the spirit if he/she is agresive.

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.12.16 8:47

I have used sage and frankincense a lot but never tried bay leaf to be honest, well except when I'm cooking. lol
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by l.h.e.e 05.12.16 9:08

Jonathan i've been reading your posts (thank you for your contributions) and I saw that you don't hold an animistic position so you think plants don't have souls ?
I'm asking because before experimenting with it I could be almost sure that they have soul

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.12.16 11:47

That's a good question actually. I'm more inclined in my beliefs to see plants without a soul but not completely decided on that because it's clear that they have their own energy field and spiritual manifestation. At least if they do have something similar to a soul I see it as spiritually different than the soul we sense in animals.

What are your views on this?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by l.h.e.e 11.12.16 6:20

I'm near your point of view Jonathan , i used to think that plants have no soul but some kind of simple energy, but recently i have been reading about and talking with animistic people about their experiences with plant spirits . so my doubts are starting to appear.

Something I surely state is that a lot of times while working with a spirit of an object you are just working with the spirits that live near or inside of it , so they really have a soul or they are just a shell to other spirits?
Im waiting to see the opinion of the other participants of this forum.

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.12.16 11:01

Consider some comments from Alice Bailey in regard to the subject below....

The soul, therefore, is neither spirit nor matter but is the relation between them. The soul is the mediator between this duality; it is the middle principle, the link between God and His form. Therefore the soul is the form-building aspect, and is that attractive factor in every form in the universe, in the planet, in the kingdoms of nature and in man (who sums up in himself all the aspects) which brings the form into being, which enables it to develop and grow so as to house more adequately the indwelling life, and which drives all God's creatures forward along the path of evolution, through one kingdom after another, towards an eventual goal and a glorious consummation. Therefore, the soul is that which gives distinctive characteristics and differing form manifestations.  The soul plays upon matter, forcing it to assume certain shapes, to respond to certain vibrations and to build those specified phenomenal forms which we recognise in the world of the physical plane as mineral, vegetable, animal and human— and for the initiate certain other forms as well.  The soul of the universe is— for the sake of clarity— capable of differentiation or rather (owing to the limitations of the form through which that soul has to function) capable of recognition at differing rates of vibration and stages of development. The soul nature in the universe therefore manifests in certain great states of awareness with many and makes him aware of his environment and his group, which enables him to live his life in the three worlds of his normal evolution as the onlooker, the perceiver, the actor. This it is which enables him eventually to discover that this soul in him is dual and that part of him responds to the animal soul and part of him recognises his divine soul. The majority however, at this time, will be found to be functioning fully as neither purely animal nor purely divine, but can be regarded as human souls.

Bailey, Alice

And CC Zain states that all of us have worked our way up through the chain in the past being part of each kingdom and progressing upward from the mineral, plant, animal, and human-animal sections. The part of us that would experience that ordeal would be the soul of each of us.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by l.h.e.e 13.12.16 14:43

Maxx wrote:And CC Zain states that all of us have worked our way up through the chain in the past being part of each kingdom and progressing upward from the mineral, plant, animal, and human-animal sections.  The part of us that would experience that ordeal would be the soul of each of us.
In my experience we do not reincarnate in other kingdoms like this

l.h.e.e
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.12.16 15:44

There is no regression. It is only an elevated step up.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down