Signs of low energy

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Signs of low energy

Post by Daniel09 on 07.09.09 1:25

Lyprith wrote:Being low on energy also makes one more suseptable to viruses like cold/flu, often the first physical signs are fatigue, headaches and irritability, and sometimes either the craving to be around lots of people OR not wanting to be anywhere near others depends on the person. Learning to check your own energy levels is something you eventually get into the habit of.

Welcome, and as for your information, I believe that would be true not just of the Guardian Lineage, but of all Lineages. Probably the most impacted health-wise by low energy would be the Viperine, having the weakest connection to physical strength of all the Vampires.

I myself do not profess to be a Vampire, but as I have longed for a relationship, I've found my health to be slipping. I consult the Asetian Bible for advice when I don't know what to do, and no matter how many times I'd open that book, it would be to a page describing different methods of feeding. It seems to me that if I were a Vampire, I would certainly be in a state of lowered energy. I cannot line myself up with any of the Lineages however, because I exert aspects of all three, so I place myself in a non-Vampiric uncaring notion. This is because for one, I do not need to have a label to make myself feel better, and two, because even if I did happen to be Asetian by a rather elaborate set of timed coincidences, it wouldn't change anything about my life as it is. Anyway, sorry if I went on an unnecessary tangent here. I've got a slight headache that's been just vibrating there all day like a light pressure on my right temple. It seems to make me more susceptible to writing things as they come to my mind. I'll go back to meditating on things now.

Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts: 849
Age: 22
Location: Muncie, IN
Registration date: 2009-01-17

http://twitter.com/dannybrendan

Back to top Go down

Re: Signs of low energy

Post by godofbattle on 07.09.09 1:49

These are all interesting views

godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts: 184
Location: Detroit MI
Registration date: 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Signs of low energy

Post by Meiyo on 26.03.10 20:02

[/quote]
To my understanding, Guardians would still be selfless and attached eternally to the one they Love, even if that certain individual does not feel Love for them in return. That is one of their best trait.

Aghrab[/quote]

Okay assuming that , that is always the case , what happens if the Guardian cannot find his true love ?

Meiyo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts: 27
Location: Germany
Registration date: 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Signs of low energy

Post by ladymoontear on 28.03.10 0:53

that is a very good question, what if a Guardian finds his true love but it is not returned. how does one deal with this? how does one deal with the constant unwanted dealings of those affections?

ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts: 30
Location: unite states
Registration date: 2010-03-11

http://mamamoont@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Signs of low energy

Post by Jonathan on 28.03.10 10:05

What do you mean by dealing with constant unwanted dealings of those affections? I didn't get it.

You both asked what happens if a Guardian cannot find her true love. I would dare saying that I don't believe anything happens. A Guardian, especially in the case of the Elder ones, would only get involved with their own true love, and dedicate to that soul forever. If he or she can't find that one true lover, will probably keep living, dedicating her efforts and love to the Aset Ka as a family, always waiting for her lover. Not all Guardians have a soulmate, that would be a too perfect and movie-like existence. They live driven by love, and when they don't have a soulmate or true lover, they surely would channel that love, strength and power towards their sacred family, the Asetians, and serving the Aset Ka.
I believe that the Elder Guardians will probably only have 1 boyfriend or girlfriend in their lives, especially after the awakening. This might not be the case in the non-Elders though, which are not as defined as not as extreme as the Elders.

What do you all think about it?

Jonathan
Expert
Expert

Number of posts: 1792
Location: United States
Registration date: 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Signs of low energy

Post by godofbattle on 28.03.10 18:52

I agree with johnnathan

godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts: 184
Location: Detroit MI
Registration date: 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Signs of low energy

Post by heart-of-ink on 18.06.10 6:53

My question is, what would happen, both in emotional, and physical terms, if a guardian found his/her true love, but could not be near them(for instance, a guardian that lives one place and a true love that lives in another place) or if they lost their love(either a death, or the love left them and relocated)

heart-of-ink
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts: 4
Location: US
Registration date: 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Signs of low energy

Post by Aleina on 24.06.10 19:43

heart-of-ink wrote:My question is, what would happen, both in emotional, and physical terms, if a guardian found his/her true love, but could not be near them(for instance, a guardian that lives one place and a true love that lives in another place) or if they lost their love(either a death, or the love left them and relocated)

The Guardian will always find a way. Wink I believe that Asetians would even risk their lives for love and to be together. Good question though.

Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts: 102
Location: US
Registration date: 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Re: Signs of low energy

Post by heart-of-ink on 25.06.10 23:27

Ok, what if the one died? what would happen to the guardian?

heart-of-ink
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts: 4
Location: US
Registration date: 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Signs of low energy

Post by Daniel09 on 26.06.10 3:57

It would either make the Guardian depressed or possibly single for the rest of their life. In worst case a Guardian may take their own life.

Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts: 849
Age: 22
Location: Muncie, IN
Registration date: 2009-01-17

http://twitter.com/dannybrendan

Back to top Go down

Re: Signs of low energy

Post by Proxy on 15.10.10 14:04

Aghrab wrote:Since many times a Guardian may not become as fragile as a Viperine, in a state with low energy, since I would imagine a Viperine near collapse if his energy has lowered to an unacceptable state, perhaps their low energy would show through their emotions and behaviours. Being themselves beings that are always thirsty for Love and sexual energy, usually through Tantric Feeding, I would imagine that need in them to be pushed to the extreme, when their energies are very low.

Aghrab

sorry to bring up an old topic, but if a guardian- lets say he/she is in a relationship with the lack of seksual energies and sensuality towards each other... as we know the guardians are very very loyal.
When we put it to the extreme. lets say some years pases by and it`s no better in the relationship.
do you think a Guardian could be unfaithfull in the end just to feed properly..
hope you can understand what i`m asking about?

Proxy

Proxy
Banned

Number of posts: 52
Location: norway
Registration date: 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Signs of low energy

Post by Victor on 15.10.10 14:52

Proxy wrote:sorry to bring up an old topic, but if a guardian- lets say he/she is in a relationship with the lack of seksual energies and sensuality towards each other... as we know the guardians are very very loyal.
When we put it to the extreme. lets say some years pases by and it`s no better in the relationship.
do you think a Guardian could be unfaithfull in the end just to feed properly..
hope you can understand what i`m asking about?

Proxy
Never.
Guardian's loyalty comes above everything, making it so beautiful and unique, as well as difficult to understand for mortals, that are so basic. And this everything is literal, not the fake everything humans feel, say and do. The loyalty of a Scorpion is put above everything else, even her own life. This is not something forced, taught or even the choice of a lifestyle, but just how they are at their very core. It cannot be changed.

The Love and Loyalty of a Guardian makes every human couple and every mother's love seem small and insignificant, sometimes even pathetic. That is why Guardians are so cherished, admired and praised, not only by mankind that is jealous of their beauty, but also among their own Asetian kin, that treats them with the utmost respect and love.

Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts: 490
Location: A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls.
Registration date: 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Signs of low energy

Post by Divine 277 on 15.10.10 16:57

Victor wrote:
Proxy wrote:sorry to bring up an old topic, but if a guardian- lets say he/she is in a relationship with the lack of seksual energies and sensuality towards each other... as we know the guardians are very very loyal.
When we put it to the extreme. lets say some years pases by and it`s no better in the relationship.
do you think a Guardian could be unfaithfull in the end just to feed properly..
hope you can understand what i`m asking about?

Proxy
Never.
Guardian's loyalty comes above everything, making it so beautiful and unique, as well as difficult to understand for mortals, that are so basic. And this everything is literal, not the fake everything humans feel, say and do. The loyalty of a Scorpion is put above everything else, even her own life. This is not something forced, taught or even the choice of a lifestyle, but just how they are at their very core. It cannot be changed.

The Love and Loyalty of a Guardian makes every human couple and every mother's love seem small and insignificant, sometimes even pathetic. That is why Guardians are so cherished, admired and praised, not only by mankind that is jealous of their beauty, but also among their own Asetian kin, that treats them with the utmost respect and love.

Are you saying that Guardians are only women ?

Sincerely Divine 277

Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts: 860
Age: 33
Location: Gate way to Annwn
Registration date: 2010-03-01

http://aoak.forumotion.co

Back to top Go down

Re: Signs of low energy

Post by Victor on 15.10.10 17:33

Divine 277 wrote:Are you saying that Guardians are only women ?

Sincerely Divine 277
No, just that they are mostly women. But this applies to all Asetians, not just Guardians. Why should I say he when talking about a being that could be a male or a female? Just because our society and modern language is centered around the concept and power of men, doesn't mean I have to follow. There is nothing wrong in using she, or her, when referring to a general concept that can be male or female, especially one known to be predominantly female.

Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts: 490
Location: A pool filled with naked horny vampire girls.
Registration date: 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Signs of low energy

Post by Divine 277 on 15.10.10 17:52

Victor wrote:
Divine 277 wrote:Are you saying that Guardians are only women ?

Sincerely Divine 277
No, just that they are mostly women. But this applies to all Asetians, not just Guardians. Why should I say he when talking about a being that could be a male or a female? Just because our society and modern language is centered around the concept and power of men, doesn't mean I have to follow. There is nothing wrong in using she, or her, when referring to a general concept that can be male or female, especially one known to be predominantly female.

I `m not saying anything, I just asked you a question, so it wouldn't be any misunderstandings.


Sincerely Divine 277

Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts: 860
Age: 33
Location: Gate way to Annwn
Registration date: 2010-03-01

http://aoak.forumotion.co

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum