First Exposure to Vampires/Vampirism

5 posters

Go down

First Exposure to Vampires/Vampirism Empty First Exposure to Vampires/Vampirism

Post by Asmodeus 29.01.17 16:27

I just joined here and am fighting every ridiculous urge to make some cliché comment. You know, something like, "Hey, I'm fresh blood," or "I am a fellow creature of the night," or "What SPF does everyone use?"

Anyways, I am curious about what was your first exposure to vampires. For me, it was Nosferatu, the 1922 version. I had never seen a movie like that before. It was silent yet there was a blatant eeriness to the whole thing. It didn't need words because the silence is what added to the aura. Speaking parts just might have ruined it. That basically started my intrigue with vampires and wanting to know more about them. Since then I've read dozens of books, watched countless movies and documentaries, and even tried to find a way to disprove every scientific fact that refuted their existence.

That being said, it's your turn.

Asmodeus
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2017-01-22

Back to top Go down

First Exposure to Vampires/Vampirism Empty Re: First Exposure to Vampires/Vampirism

Post by Naoom 30.01.17 1:04

Hello Asmodeus and welcome to the forum.Would you mind introducing yourself in the off topic section?Real Vampires aren't as portrayed in movies.I can tell you don't know much about the Aset ka.Reading the Asetian bible is a good start to learn about Vampires,followed by the book of orion.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

First Exposure to Vampires/Vampirism Empty Re: First Exposure to Vampires/Vampirism

Post by Lewella Spade 30.01.17 16:00

George Gosdas wrote:Hello Asmodeus and welcome to the forum.Would you mind introducing yourself in the off topic section?Real Vampires aren't as portrayed in movies.I can tell you don't know much about the Aset ka.Reading the Asetian bible is a good start to learn about Vampires,followed by the book of orion.

Asmodeus, hi! George forgets that some of real vampires find the Asetian Bible very sacred. Enough said. Oh, George...I am one of those real vampires that find the Asetian Bible very sacred. George, what are you???
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewella Spade 30.01.17 16:50

George, I am not trying to start a fight. But don't act like you know everything. If you george are mad and want to tell me "about it" feel free to PM me.
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus 31.01.17 8:54

George Gosdas wrote:Hello Asmodeus and welcome to the forum.Would you mind introducing yourself in the off topic section?Real Vampires aren't as portrayed in movies.I can tell you don't know much about the Aset ka.Reading the Asetian bible is a good start to learn about Vampires,followed by the book of orion.

Well, for one, I am well aware that real vampires are exceedingly dissimilar from their movie counterparts. Secondly, I know of the Asetian Bible but haven't read it yet. Thanks for the advice though. Wink

George Gosdas wrote:
Asmodeus, hi! George forgets that some of real vampires find the Asetian Bible very sacred. Enough said. Oh, George...I am one of those real vampires that find the Asetian Bible very sacred. George, what are you???

You have nothing to fear from me. I understand what the Asetian Bible means to real vampires.

Asmodeus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 31.01.17 10:28

Don't worry about that. I was very open to the possibillity you knew what vampires are all about. I wanted to make sure. Lewella how did I seem to make anyone think I know everything? I could sense something which turned out to be true. Why are you asking me to find out if I am not human?
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus 31.01.17 11:40

I went to find the Asetian Bible and it's $600 on Amazon. It might take a little time to get myself a copy.

Asmodeus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 31.01.17 11:42

I will send you a link.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus 31.01.17 12:10

I just ordered it.

Asmodeus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.01.17 14:14

It can be bought out of Canada for $35 to $40
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.01.17 15:36

You can order the Asetian Bible on BookDepository.com really cheap and with free shipping worldwide. Tons of other books available as well.

https://www.bookdepository.com/Asetian-Bible-Luis-Marques/9789899569409

No one has to pay premium prices. Beware of all those online sellers trying to cash in on the sometimes limited availability of the book.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus 01.02.17 9:16

Barnes and Noble had it for a fair price, so I ordered it yesterday. I should have it by next week.

Asmodeus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down