Anubis is my main deity, could I be a keeper?

+2
Jonathan
Lewella Spade
6 posters

Go down

Anubis is my main deity, could I be a keeper? Empty Anubis is my main deity, could I be a keeper?

Post by Lewella Spade 30.01.17 18:51

Hi, everyone! I have a statue of Anubis on my many altars. I have always used him for protection. I love his role in the Ancient World. I love the statue, he has also been my favorite God from Ancient world, I love Ancient Egypt and the history. Could I be conecting to the Keepers on a small scale??
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-11-23

Back to top Go down

Anubis is my main deity, could I be a keeper? Empty Re: Anubis is my main deity, could I be a keeper?

Post by Jonathan 30.01.17 20:27

Who knows? No one can tell you for certain and the best way is for you to find those answers within. I've found that many Asetianists (seekers and initiates of Asetianism) have a strong connection with Anubis, which is a natural thing given that this deity and the beings known as Keepers are iconic protectors of the Asetians who have long fought for the safekeeping of the Aset Ka since the ancient times.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Anubis is my main deity, could I be a keeper? Empty Re: Anubis is my main deity, could I be a keeper?

Post by Lewella Spade 31.01.17 8:40

Thank you, Jonathan for the advice. I am going to take it. thanks again.
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 11.02.17 13:37

You can't be connected to the Keepers on a "small scale"

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewella Spade 11.02.17 20:45

I know...
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 12.02.17 2:41

All those who identify themselves with Asetians's teachings, certainly create an enormous passion for Keepers, besides, as the old saying, death is our loyal company, she is always at our side, always following, and a reading about Asetian magick she moves, she reveals. Because that's what makes death tick.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 12.02.17 3:14

Heruset does make a valid point. Connection with the Keepers is something very profound, intense and bound to define your spiritual strength in life.

They are the warriors of death.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 24.03.17 22:40

It sounds more like wanting to assimilate Anubis to Keepers, or Keepers to Anubis just because of your resonance with the deity?

Why not just give it more time? It should come to you naturally, rather than by trying to glue the concepts together.

Anubis is a great deity to work with, though. I admire that.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down