The recurring "Just waiting for my bible to arrive post"....

4 posters

Go down

The recurring "Just waiting for my bible to arrive post".... Empty The recurring "Just waiting for my bible to arrive post"....

Post by Tempest 16.06.17 19:16

Just signed up here after a bit of surfing, read a few post and now just have to wait for my copy to turn up. I gather that the book itself is 'charged' so it could be an interesting experience if we don't 'get along'.

I tend to keep away from 'magick folk' after a few run ins over the years, for some reason I show up on their radar in some way and end up with self-proclaimed witches throwing bits of knotted tread at me... Rolling Eyes

There's little point explaining to most of these sage wavers that I'm not actually 'bad' or 'evil', or that I don't sacrifice small animals and strut along the 'left hand path' with my hand raised in bull horns as my Dracula cape flutters in the infernal wind.

I'm actually pretty ordinary in day to day life, I pay my taxes, eat things I shouldn't at times and 'Netflix and chill' like anyone else.

My 'energy' though might be considered on the darker side due to some 'bad spiritual habits' I developed in my teens. Turns out that that the place I was committing heinous act in during that period was the 'Astral plane'....whoops!....kids eh? Laughing
This unfortunately does seem to be detectable on some level to the more 'sensitive' types who usually assume I'm doing terrible things in the waking world. So this is me clearing the air before I find myself shunned or worse admired for something I'm not.

I'll admit that I still do have terrible habits 'on the astral' and I'm usually aware and at least partially in control of my actions. I 'live' with this by never fully excepting that it is actually a place full of other beings, if I did it would probably be psychologically catastrophic....on the other hand I might not give a damn, as with most things I'm in two minds over it.

I'm by no means a powerful dark lord that can rip the soul out of a man with a thought in there, most of the time I'm just goofing around doing stupid things like pretending to be a ghost in someones laundry cupboard or knocking books of a kids bookshelf in the dead of night. I still run around like Michael Myers once in a while when day to day stress is getting to me, but generally I don't go around piling up the bodies anymore.

You never know, I might get a 'nibble' from posting this tonight and find myself waking up in cold sweat like the old days?

I hope not though, I'm way to old and tired to be doing that stuff anymore Laughing

The fool has spoken!
Tempest
Tempest
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2017-06-16

Back to top Go down

The recurring "Just waiting for my bible to arrive post".... Empty Re: The recurring "Just waiting for my bible to arrive post"....

Post by Tempest 16.06.17 19:22

A lo! I fail to find the edit button....
Tempest
Tempest
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

The recurring "Just waiting for my bible to arrive post".... Empty Re: The recurring "Just waiting for my bible to arrive post"....

Post by Maxx 16.06.17 20:12

Well, Greetings from the Village Idiot.

Warning... If you leave a mistake, do not step in it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 17.06.17 4:57

Most around here are familiar with the astral and experienced with its creatures. Unlikely that anyone would assume something dark or evil because of it as we deal with far darker things than astral projection.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 17.06.17 13:30

What Nightshade should have said is most people here are familiar with the concepts of the astral and its creatures.

A lot of people don't truly project into the astral, but get lost in their inner realm along the way, yet continue proclaiming and believing they are projecting into the astral.

Most people can't consciously do it. If there are 20 "active" members here and most people in the world can't project consciously to the astral plane, how many here do you think can?

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.06.17 12:02

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest 19.06.17 9:30

4 sounds about right, but pretty sure one of them is a shaved baboon. The nose made out of silly putty is a dead give away.
Tempest
Tempest
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.06.17 12:02

as new as you are here, I doubt if that post will win friends and influence people that have been here for a while.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest 19.06.17 17:14

I am what I am. There's no point trying to hide my nature/sense of humour as sooner or later it would leak out.

Spending all day wearing one mask or another gets tiring.

Day mask = Mostly harmless
Work mask = Diligent employee
Mother mask = Law abiding citizen

and so on with variations on the same theme. I don't want to have to create another one for here as I'll most likely end up throwing it away when it becomes too restrictive.

If anything the book seems interesting (had a quick skim read before bed last night), gave me an odd dream that I can't recall so I'll have to chase after that tonight and see what happens.
I'll know in a few days if I'm on the right track or not for myself.

Mostly though I'm looking for 'immortals' (spiritual) and wondering what the plan is for long term. Unless this is something like 'The Matrix' and we're all plugged in somewhere, the inevitable extinction of the human race/heat death of the Universe/...etc makes me wonder what the future really holds. I'm rather fond of being corporeal, and if it comes to hunting down and eating a ever dwindling supply of beings on other planes of existence to stay in one piece it's a rather grim prospect. Relying on the idea that the energy of these other planes is 'eternal' and it won't all start to also degrade at some point is too risky for me. Having plenty of living things around to provide energy sources would be a safer bet.
Tempest
Tempest
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.06.17 19:18

once you realize there are other style universes you will have no issue....  This one is a dual universe.  There are uni universes..on and on like  single, double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, sextuple, septuple, octuple, etc. universes.  When you move in and try to operate in one of those with a dual mind set like one uses here, there you can have some fun.  Almost like trying to drive for the first time and become accustomed to driving in the UK on the opposite side of the road and trying to become accustomed to the operation.... til your mind sets and gets used to the repetition.    Thought is King/Queen.  No sense to think anything dies....it will just change the operation and enjoy it all.  You might as well lose the fear and get to become a part of the change.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest 20.06.17 9:36

You raise good points, I've been wondering if it might be possible to simply 'hop' from this multi-verse to another one. There's bound to be one just forming as this one collapses, and after a period of adjustment as you said it'll be just like moving to a different country.

If the 'big bag theory' turns out to be accurate then the ambient energy in a newly formed universe should be enough to sustain someones energy needs long enough for life to form again. The boost from all that raw energy could even allow someone with the right mind set to achieve 'god' like abilities/powers, then it's just a case of making sure that life does get a foot hold in some form before it starts to cool down. If the power of will alone is enough at that point then it shouldn't be out of reach in the beginning.

Though I wonder if all that raw energy itself might make it hard to maintain a solid sense of identity. Just sitting in the sun for a few hours is enough to effect my own system a great deal, I can sense the change for a few days afterwards.

Of course there are probably universes so different from the one I'm currently used to that all this would be useless, ones that are already established or where the supposed 'laws of physics' are vastly different from the ones here. I'd guess that the ones closest to us and easiest to get to would have an energy signature closer to the current one were in, this would make it a lot easier to adapt to quickly. Then of course there is the possible issue of our counter parts.... switching places might be the best bet if they exist at all, and there might a be a bit of a wrestling match involved. If it's possible to co-exist in 'their' universe you might even be able to collect an 'army of one' over multiple jumps.

I'll have to experiment and see if it's possible to communicate with my other counter-parts, I've tried before but never really stuck with it. It would be helpful to have someone 'open the door' from the other side when the time came, plus as long as we don't spend our time trying to establish dominance amongst ourselves, we'd be able to build up a decent collective 'force' over time making it easier to punch through to other multi-verses.

If I play my card right I might even be able to stay non-corporeal after a few jumps for long enough to carefully select my incarnations. This one isn't too bad but it'd be nice to try a few different flavours, maybe even a few different time frames. With a counter part lurking in the ether I could explore lives that would leave me 'ignorant' of what I'm planning currently. The fair ground is full of rides so why stay on the Merry-Go-Round?

It'd be ironic if this is one such life, it would go to explain a few things. Maybe I'm on a 'this is you' refresher life cycle....  Suspect
Tempest
Tempest
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.06.17 10:57

It is all possible. I am working now with non-physical friends that suddenly became available. Over last night I began working in that area and this morning as I was deciding to get out of bed or not I closed my eyes for a planned short time, when INSTANTLY I was taken in a lucid dream scene. Will not go into detail as it was rather full with much detail but I walked up to meet a 10 ft high being that we began a conversation. I said, good golly you are over ten ft tall, what do you think you want to be when you grow up. He started laughing. Then other things began taking place. Later.....on in the morning. My computer has been creashing for the last 4 days and the computer guy cannot get to it til next Monday. So I had a thought to call on some non physical friends to work behind the scenes and fix my computer.....immediately my computer turned off and then up jumps some window I had never seen that told me the system was doing this and that, etc. long story short.....it appears my computer is now starting great and everything is working as it should. I am excited all day today. I have found a new way of life to life here. lol. Everything is coming up miracles as that is how I am living life.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest 20.06.17 15:20

Sounds like you'er getting some solid 'results', though half the time it's hard to figure out where or what we were trying to achieve....for me anyway lol. For all my carefully plans and programs it often feels like some thing else is fiddling with the levers behind the curtain and tutting at my notions and ideas.

If there is another version of me floating around it's probably spending a lot of time face palming and trying not to just slap me up side the head. My main manifestations seem to revolve around things going missing and never being found again, why though it would need/want so many black T-shirts (23 missing over ten years) or copies of the satanic bible (5 at the last count) I don't know.
An old wicca friend I used to hang out with said it was the fae trying to communicate with me, which if that is the case they must be having a goth movement over there. I didn't mention the books though at the time, she'd probably have started at me with her crystals again... lovely girl but very set in her beliefs, it seemed she'd just switched from the dogma she was raised with onto another with the same zeal she'd always hated in her parents.

On the subject of computers/the internet, there is something at work with these things on some level. I wonder if the internet is linked on some level to these other planes? A modern Alice's looking glass perhaps? It's all around us yet unseen, much like radio waves. If you try to listen to a radio when lucid dreaming you can pick up some interesting things if the 'reception' is good if you know what I mean. TV's though....I avoid them in there, the images aren't the problem generally and sometimes I might catch a 'glimpse' of something, it's just when things look back at me the vibe is not very good at all. Probably no more than a gentle (in spiritual terms) warning to 'get my head out of the box', but it always has me waking up with a pounding heart.
Tempest
Tempest
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.06.17 18:05

Look very closely and consider this statement.

We are already a central part of AI.  We are part AI.  The interaction with the computers, tvs, radios, ipads, iphones, faxes, microwaves, autos, etc...the list goes on and on.  Our mind is interacting with those items and in such a fashion we are a part of their mechanisms.  It will not take much more to incorporate those items mentioned for humans to become one with and one and the same.   Carry the list  into bigger things.  Trains, planes, trucks, ATMs, security systems,  the list is miles longer.  We are them, and they are us.  AI is here.  It is US.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest 21.06.17 10:23

As 'created beings' that does make us AI (no offence meant to any currently incarnated deities present), and when looking at the things we've created and there functions it leads to the old "What is our purpose?" question.
This could all just be a theme park for immortal beings to experience fun things like linear time, broken bones, ice cream and cancer...the sort of stuff that you'd be curious about from a level of existence where you have no real concept of what it actually means to endure or enjoy day to day physical experiences. Then again looking at our attempts to create androids in our own image to be effectively 'slaves' to serve our needs (basically more personable smart phones that can mow the lawn) we could be performing some function for other beings without being aware of it.

Why we try to create our own version of AI (AI creating AI) and give it human face raises interesting questions on its own. Maybe if we can understand what drives this desire in us (sublimation of the reproductive drives aside) to create 'life' we can get a glimpse of why, if at all, we were created. Do we try to create other beings like ourselves out of a deep sense of loneliness? It is possible our creator/s felt the same way? Are we just a fluke? Is there a creator?

It's far to long and rambling to get into the detail but having tried to 'create' independent life forms whist lucid dreaming, it might be a simple longing for an 'other'. 'Making friends' isn't too complicated in theory (a few personality traits, a few odd quirks, graft on some constructed life memories...etc) but for them to become truly sentient, independent 'beings' with 'human' levels of consciousness? I've not succeeded yet to my knowledge, my main objective is to create something like myself, but not my actual self. I'd also have to ensure it was unaware of the fact I'd created it and not get butt hurt when it went off to do its own thing. It might even end up repeating my action and try to 'build a buddy' for itself in time for the same reasons.

Maybe Mankind is Frankenstein's monster and Dr.Frankenstein all rolled into one....
Tempest
Tempest
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down