New Member

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Member

Post by hikaze on 26.06.17 13:00

Hi everyone, just wanted to say that I have recently joined, and am thrilled to see what will be happening soon, I also sort of want to make some kind of name for myself in the community.
I like to go by the name Hikaze or my nickname Kai
I am a vampire (Don't know my bloodline and such, foggy history)
I like to play video games
And I don't know anything else to say so if you have questions or want to talk just pm

hikaze
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 34
Location : Houston, Texas
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by A.Nightside on 26.06.17 14:46

Nice to meet you.
MInd if I ask a few questions?

First and foremost, if you choose to accept, what do you believe makes you a vampire?
avatar
A.Nightside
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 134
Age : 27
Location : New Hampshire, US
Registration date : 2017-06-07

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmeliaNightside

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by TaurusDevil on 26.06.17 14:59

A.Nightside wrote:Nice to meet you.
MInd if I ask a few questions?

First and foremost, if you choose to accept, what do you believe makes you a vampire?

That would be my first question too.
avatar
TaurusDevil
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Location : Somewhere!
Registration date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by hikaze on 07.07.17 15:23

I'm completely open to questions, the reason I feel that I am a vampire is I believe that it is part of my genes (or so I was told) by a friend that may or may not be a pureblood, and I had what I thought was an awakening around puberty, but the memory is blurry. Secondly I require energy through social interaction (or at least that's how it feels) though I am very fond of solitude, I've taken some test from real vampires and always got a 75 percentile or higher always, I'm very pale (though it could be from not going outside often), which is because I get headaches and bad sunburns if in the sun for a couple hours or more. Overall I really don't know whether I am a vampire or not, but with the knowledge I have and behavior, I am almost certain of being a vampire (though it could be a placebo affect). If you want to ask me questions to see if I am indeed a vampire, ask away.

hikaze
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 34
Location : Houston, Texas
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by Heruset on 07.07.17 16:28

Not a vampire

Heruset
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 262
Location : Inside
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by hikaze on 07.07.17 16:41

well that seems abit unfair to simply say that without perhaps giving some insight as to why you think that?

hikaze
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 34
Location : Houston, Texas
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by hikaze on 07.07.17 16:44

even if I may not be a vampire, I am I, I am. So that being said I just like to research occult in general as it is interesting and that is my reason being here

hikaze
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 34
Location : Houston, Texas
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by Heruset on 07.07.17 19:35

Read about true vampirism. By your posts I can tell

Heruset
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 262
Location : Inside
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by Jessamine on 08.07.17 0:52

Em hotep, hikaze
Like Heruset stated, your understanding of vampires is based upon popular culture.

Second, you should get tested for sun allergy. It is quite common, my mother and sister have it. Thank god it skipped me xD

You know if I am honest, I was at a similar place when I came here. My definite conclusion that vampires are in fact real beings, but diffrent than they are portraied in pop culture, and hidden (hard to obtain information on them). This is something that I understanded as a child. And one day in july I decided to heavily explore this topic. After days of researching and reading forums (from VC to books of Sebastjan) I finaly found this forum and bought the AB immediatly with express shipment haha. When I got it a few days later, I knew it was the real thing. I felt it in my bones. It resonated with me so profoundly it changed me forever.
The Violet path means the world to me. it is a very colorful journey of self discovery, filled with a rainbow of emotions, toughts, theories, conclusions and also doubt,etc. That day my eyes opened wide but still there is a veil in front.

What I am trying to say is True Vampirism is not profane as portraied in many communities. And it is easy to be sucked in their nonsence, as I almost was. Not literally but sortof in a way...

If you are truly interested in vampirism, read the Asetian Bible. Even if you are flat broke, with your Will and dedication you can get it. If not, it is just an excuse. We have a saying in my country it roughly translates to: Every excuse is good, doesnt matter good or bad as long as it is an excuse xD

I HOPE OTHER NEWBIES READ THIS XD
avatar
Jessamine
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by Nightshade on 08.07.17 0:57

Jessamine wrote:Em hotep, hikaze
Like Heruset stated, your understanding of vampires is based upon popular culture.

Second, you should get tested for sun allergy. It is quite common, my mother and sister have it. Thank god it skipped me xD

You know if I am honest, I was at a similar place when I came here. My definite conclusion that vampires are in fact real beings, but diffrent than they are portraied in pop culture, and hidden (hard to obtain information on them). This is something that I understanded as a child. And one day in july I decided to heavily explore this topic. After days of researching and reading forums (from VC to books of Sebastjan) I finaly found this forum and bought the AB immediatly with express shipment haha. When I got it a few days later, I knew it was the real thing. I felt it in my bones. It resonated with me so profoundly it changed me forever.
The Violet path means the world to me. †it is a very colorful journey of self discovery, filled with a rainbow of emotions, toughts, theories, conclusions and also doubt,etc. That day my eyes opened wide but still there is a veil in front.

What I am trying to say is True Vampirism is not profane as portraied in many communities. And it is easy to be sucked in their nonsence, as I almost was. Not literally but sortof in a way...

If you are truly interested in vampirism, †read the Asetian Bible. Even if you are flat broke, with your Will and dedication you can get it. If not, it is just an excuse. We have a saying in my country it roughly translates to: Every excuse is good, doesnt matter good or bad as long as it is an excuse xD

I HOPE OTHER NEWBIES READ THIS XD

This right here.

Good advice.
avatar
Nightshade
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 262
Location : The Mind
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by Jessamine on 08.07.17 0:58

You know how it felt like for me. When I started researching the VC and these, it felt like a small aperitif, it just made me hungrier, and then Asetianism felt like the feast of my lifetime. You know what I mean?
avatar
Jessamine
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by Nightshade on 08.07.17 2:02

I can relate. To anyone that explores vampirism and finds all the nonsense that surrounds the VC, the discovery of Asetian culture and the Aset Ka feels like a breath of fresh air and things suddenly start to make sense. It's a life-changing experience really.
avatar
Nightshade
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 262
Location : The Mind
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by hikaze on 08.07.17 2:22

I do believe that the nature of vampires has been very confused among both pop culture and the vampire community, the only reason that I said I was a vampire was because every "vampire" that I had encountered until now said I was, though that may be the case and my past lives are a bit blurry, I am curious of these bloodlines and the ancient Egyptians so I will study more on the subject and I thank you for the enlightenment.

hikaze
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 34
Location : Houston, Texas
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by Jessamine on 08.07.17 3:18

Many people are rather delirious, and believe what they want too. Or are programmed to. Reality is subjective.

We also live in a authoritharian world (well it dependes where you live, I am in EU and it is very strong here) Not to mention the lies i was tought at history in elementary school.
Since childhood we get information pushed down our throats from schools, parents, relatives, friends and the censored and controled internet. So normally our search for answers is in the same places. We are not tought to think for ourselves and to listen to our intuition.

To find real answers we must first look inwards. But it is not that easy as it sounds, some "basic" psyhology comes here handy.
avatar
Jessamine
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by Jonathan on 08.07.17 3:24

hikaze wrote:I will study more on the subject and I thank you for the enlightenment.

That's the spirit lad. Learning is the way of enlightenment. We should always be open to learning from others as we're all in this journey together.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2235
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by A.Nightside on 08.07.17 18:18

hikaze wrote:I'm completely open to questions, the reason I feel that I am a vampire is I believe that it is part of my genes (or so I was told) by a friend that may or may not be a pureblood,
and I had what I thought was an awakening around puberty, but the memory is blurry.
Secondly I require energy through social interaction (or at least that's how it feels) though I am very fond of solitude,
I've taken some test from real vampires and always got a 75 percentile or higher always,
I'm very pale (though it could be from not going outside often), which is because I get headaches and bad sunburns if in the sun for a couple hours or more.
Overall I really don't know whether I am a vampire or not, but with the knowledge I have and behavior, I am almost certain of being a vampire (though it could be a placebo affect). If you want to ask me questions to see if I am indeed a vampire, ask away.

I may be very late responding, and all that needs to be said, might already have been, so I apologize if I'm simply not helping.

How would a friend know about you better than you'd know yourself? .. and if we're talking physical genes, especially, does your friend who may or may not be a pureblood, have some sort of x ray vision that hones in on genetic material? (sorry if I don't sound sincere, but really think about it. We're talking something physically or spiritually, internal. I doubt anyone can just tell you what you are or are not, though eh, I suppose many feel differently).

Not all "vampires" undergo an awakening. I believe I did, but the sort of vampire label or definition is considered not a true vampire but the Aset Ka, and a majority of the forum members here. What exactly (or to the best of your memory) did this awakening entail? ...and what sort of time frame are we talking here?

All humans, and living things, exchange energy naturally and have a need to do so. Doing so in social interactions is human, what of this exchange has you considering it's anything out of the ordinary?

lol, excuse me, I choked a little on that, There's a test for real vampires? What?
Can you reference this test or the test-giver? So we might better understand your results?

While it is common for some vampires to experience a level of sun/photosensitivity, hours in the sun is likely to have ill effects on anyone from dehydration, sunburn, headache, sun poisoning.

What "knowledge" do you have, and "behavior" do you display that speaks "vampire" to you, exactly?

Based on your description, I don't see anything significantly screaming vampire here, but then who am I to say.
avatar
A.Nightside
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 134
Age : 27
Location : New Hampshire, US
Registration date : 2017-06-07

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmeliaNightside

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by hikaze on 08.07.17 21:38

A.Nightside wrote:
hikaze wrote:I'm completely open to questions, the reason I feel that I am a vampire is I believe that it is part of my genes (or so I was told) by a friend that may or may not be a pureblood,
and I had what I thought was an awakening around puberty, but the memory is blurry.
Secondly I require energy through social interaction (or at least that's how it feels) though I am very fond of solitude,
I've taken some test from real vampires and always got a 75 percentile or higher always,
I'm very pale (though it could be from not going outside often), which is because I get headaches and bad sunburns if in the sun for a couple hours or more.
Overall I really don't know whether I am a vampire or not, but with the knowledge I have and behavior, I am almost certain of being a vampire (though it could be a placebo affect). If you want to ask me questions to see if I am indeed a vampire, ask away.

I may be very late responding, and all that needs to be said, might already have been, so I apologize if I'm simply not helping.

How would a friend know about you better than you'd know yourself? .. and if we're talking physical genes, especially, does your friend who may or may not be a pureblood, have some sort of x ray vision that hones in on genetic material? (sorry if I don't sound sincere, but really think about it. We're talking something physically or spiritually, internal. I doubt anyone can just tell you what you are or are not, though eh, I suppose many feel differently).

Not all "vampires" undergo an awakening. I believe I did, but the sort of vampire label or definition is considered not a true vampire but the Aset Ka, and a majority of the forum members here. What exactly (or to the best of your memory) did this awakening entail? ...and what sort of time frame are we talking here?

All humans, and living things, exchange energy naturally and have a need to do so. Doing so in social interactions is human, what of this exchange has you considering it's anything out of the ordinary?

lol, excuse me, I choked a little on that, There's a test for real vampires? What?
Can you reference this test or the test-giver? So we might better understand your results?

While it is common for some vampires to experience a level of sun/photosensitivity, hours in the sun is likely to have ill effects on anyone from dehydration, sunburn, headache, sun poisoning.

What "knowledge" do you have, and "behavior" do you display that speaks "vampire" to you, exactly?

Based on your description, I don't see anything significantly screaming vampire here, but then who am I to say.

So on first the answer towards the person being able to tell, apparently he is part of a council (vampire council from Romania) that had a database on Other-kin and people in general (I've cut ties with this person).
On the fact of what made me believe I had an awakening was that my teeth hurt, they grew (the ones behind my K9S), I had cravings and still a fondness for the nocturnal sleep cycle. Random stuff. (off topic, i had a Spanish looking dentist that when she put my top braces on, for some reason she left only those without brackets, almost like she knew or something IDK)
On the effects, I believe to be completely coincidental and all on the matter of my behavior.
I'm still very wonky when it comes to my spirit and energy in general, I'm either really in tune with my self or most of the time I feel completely numb (have to work on that)
On the subject of those tests, I would go to random websites which if I look back now seems really stupid but they were those ones where the person is apparently a vampire and gives you questions that would determine whether or not you're a vampire EX: http://www.vampirewebsite.net/howknowifavampire.html . So completely blown out the water, is most likely unreliable and I won't believe that I'm a vampire anymore until I have concrete evidence.
So all in all, I am myself and I'll stick with that.

hikaze
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 34
Location : Houston, Texas
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by Jessamine on 09.07.17 0:50

This vampire website is an abomination.
How old are you hikaze an nightside?
avatar
Jessamine
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Location : Europe
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by Jonathan on 09.07.17 1:29

A.Nightside wrote:Not all "vampires" undergo an awakening. I believe I did, but the sort of vampire label or definition is considered not a true vampire but the Aset Ka, and a majority of the forum members here.

What in your opinion makes your vampirism not true vampirism according to the Asetian tradition? Not judging here just trying to understand why is that you think the Aset Ka wouldn't define that as real.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2235
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by A.Nightside on 09.07.17 8:01

hikaze wrote:
So on first the answer towards the person being able to tell, apparently he is part of a council (vampire council from Romania) that had a database on Other-kin and people in general (I've cut ties with this person).

On the fact of what made me believe I had an awakening was that my teeth hurt, they grew (the ones behind my K9S), I had cravings and still a fondness for the nocturnal sleep cycle.
Random stuff. (off topic, i had a Spanish looking dentist that when she put my top braces on, for some reason she left only those without brackets, almost like she knew or something IDK)

On the effects, I believe to be completely coincidental and all on the matter of my behavior.
I'm still very wonky when it comes to my spirit and energy in general, I'm either really in tune with my self or most of the time I feel completely numb (have to work on that)

On the subject of those tests, I would go to random websites which if I look back now seems really stupid but they were those ones where the person is apparently a vampire and gives you questions that would determine whether or not you're a vampire EX: http://www.vampirewebsite.net/howknowifavampire.html . So completely blown out the water, is most likely unreliable and I won't believe that I'm a vampire anymore until I have concrete evidence.

So all in all, I am myself and I'll stick with that.

Ugh, a council that has a database on us? I highly doubt it. Given it's so difficult to prove anyway beyond anecdotal claims and experiences. I don't see this "list" as being reliable even if it did exist. Sounds along the same lines as ATWOK conspiracy (A.T.W.O.K. is a hoax btw).

Are you sure you're teeth grew? Have you measured them or been to the dentist about your symptoms? I used to, and less so now, get pain in my teeth, an urge to gnaw and a phantom sensation of my teeth (primarily my canines) growing. My teeth never actually grew, and upon visiting a dentist I found I had early periodontal disease. The sensations were due to irritated, and mildly swelling gums leading to over crowding (which already was the case without gum irritation) of my teeth. After having a "deep" cleaning (below the gums) the sensations mostly stopped. I do realize that you and I are not the same person, and it's entirely possible the explanation for your experience is different than mine, but something to consider and good to have done anyway, as dental health is a good thing to keep up as best you can.

Humans are said to be diurnal, but we are also highly adaptable and our sleep patterns will vary due to any number of reasons, from hormone imbalances to poor schedule, and then some.

Spiritual stuff, at least basics, came pretty innately to me, but I didn't practice much and really I haven't come far. Still, this stuff takes practice, time and patience. Perhaps it's just not something you can do, or perhaps you're just being impatient and not putting in the effort and determination necessary.

Jessamine wrote:This vampire website is an abomination.
↑↑ What she said. That specific website is crap. The webmaster/creator has a personal grudge (last I knew) against the vampires of the Vampire Community because they wouldn't blindly buy his claims and called him out on being a nut.

Always be yourself. If you are something beyond or in addition to being human, the label will come in time.

Jessamine wrote:How old are you hikaze an nightside?
Late 20s, why?

Jonathan wrote:What in your opinion makes your vampirism not true vampirism according to the Asetian tradition? Not judging here just trying to understand why is that you think the Aset Ka wouldn't define that as real.

Well my opinion/personal knowledge is that I am legitimately a vampire, it's not that I'm not a "true vampire", however I've read the opinions of the majority of active members in this forum, and I've read that piece hosted by the Aset Ka website on what vampires are, and generally if they come from the "vampire community", or rather their definition does, then they are probably not vampires. Obviously I disagree but don't intend on raising a stink about it. Razz
avatar
A.Nightside
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 134
Age : 27
Location : New Hampshire, US
Registration date : 2017-06-07

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmeliaNightside

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by A.Nightside on 09.07.17 8:02

*please excuse the typos. Just woke up and no coffee yet >.<
avatar
A.Nightside
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 134
Age : 27
Location : New Hampshire, US
Registration date : 2017-06-07

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmeliaNightside

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by Jonathan on 09.07.17 8:22

A.Nightside wrote:
Jonathan wrote:What in your opinion makes your vampirism not true vampirism according to the Asetian tradition? Not judging here just trying to understand why is that you think the Aset Ka wouldn't define that as real.

Well my opinion/personal knowledge is that I am legitimately a vampire, it's not that I'm not a "true vampire", however I've read the opinions of the majority of active members in this forum, and I've read that piece hosted by the Aset Ka website on what vampires are, and generally if they come from the "vampire community", or rather their definition does, then they are probably not vampires. Obviously I disagree but don't intend on raising a stink about it. Razz

Itís fine to disagree donít worry. I asked because I think thereís some confusion there about what the Aset Ka may or may not consider a legitimate vampire. They donít really claim that people from the VC canít be vampires, in fact for the most part the Asetians donít really make any sort of judgement or claim about what anyone else can be. Thatís a personal quest for each individual to uncover. What the Aset Ka does make very clear is that they donít consider roleplayers/lifestylers vampires. Like people that live vampirism as a trend, must dress a certain way or find their vampirism in fake fangs as the likes of Toddís groupies. They do distance themselves from those groups and approaches, because they interpret or define vampirism as a spiritual manifestation. The energy needs, to them, are tied to that spiritual layer, not a physical gene, biological trait or any sorts of fashion. One thing that they do disagree with the vast majority of the VC is that they donít accept the sanguinarian/psychic/hybrid concepts, because they find that makes no sense to limit vampirism based on feeding techniques. In their tradition a vampire can use any of those techniques and itís not restricted by concept. Also as you probably know the terminology of hybrid was introduced into the VC from fiction and gaming, so it really doesnít make much sense to me. How they explain this is even more complicated as authors like Marques dwell on advanced metaphysics to explain it, with things like subtle metabolism of the energy body and different aspects of subtle anatomy that may help explain the energy needs and how they affect each vampire so differently. Anyways, bottom line is that from what you explained about your vampirism I canít see how it would make you fake or not true even by Asetian definition. I'm not saying that I see you as a vampire or not just that I can't see that clear incompatibility that you described. Not that it matters, was just trying to understand how you came by that conclusion.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2235
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by A.Nightside on 09.07.17 9:25

Jonathan wrote:What the Aset Ka does make very clear is that they donít consider roleplayers/lifestylers vampires. Like people that live vampirism as a trend, must dress a certain way or find their vampirism in fake fangs as the likes of Toddís groupies. They do distance themselves from those groups and approaches, because

they interpret or define vampirism as a spiritual manifestation. The energy needs, to them, are tied to that spiritual layer, not a physical gene, biological trait or any sorts of fashion.

One thing that they do disagree with the vast majority of the VC is that they donít accept the sanguinarian/psychic/hybrid concepts, because they find that makes no sense to limit vampirism based on feeding techniques.

In their tradition a vampire can use any of those techniques and itís not restricted by concept.

Also as you probably know the terminology of hybrid was introduced into the VC from fiction and gaming, so it really doesnít make much sense to me.

How they explain this is even more complicated as authors like Marques dwell on advanced metaphysics to explain it, with things like subtle metabolism of the energy body and different aspects of subtle anatomy that may help explain the energy needs and how they affect each vampire so differently.

Anyways, bottom line is that from what you explained about your vampirism I canít see how it would make you fake or not true even by Asetian definition. I'm not saying that I see you as a vampire or not just that I can't see that clear incompatibility that you described

Arguably, there are true vampires who also enjoy the archetype. We are human afterall (at least in part) and with that and have our own individual preferences and styles. It's emphasized however, at least in the circles I'm faimilar with, to understand the difference between lifestyling/roleplaying and legitimate need. That the "look" doesn't make one a vampire. Early on in my development, I had considered a set of removable fangs, Only because I like how they look, but honestly can't care less about the archetype and/or myth of the vampire.

I personally agree I feel that my vampirism roots spiritually. However, perhaps I misread, the Aset Ka's description sounds more like a spiritual ancestry and a choice to feed, not a need to do so (though perhaps I just confused it with the dismissal of the need being due to damage of the energy body). There are some though who do believe it is, or can be, physically inherited. It's primarily speculation and anecdotal observation for now, though rumors of actual tests to find any sort of gene or evidence for this have been circulating for as long as I've been around the community (over a decade so far I think). I have no memory of these tests or studies actually being done yet.

Originally, yes, I was learned/taught that Vampirism (by VC standards) was categorized by primary preference/technique. However, that's changed and I realized not long after that I was misinformed and this misinformation is circulated as fact by too many "resources". Whether the Aset Ka and other Occult Vampire groups agree or not, the seperation is not out of preference, but out of need.

Sanguinarians need blood, speculated as blood as whole, or some physical component or combination thereof within the blood (vitamins, minerals, hormones, etc.). Sanguinarians, are unable to satiate their Hunger/needs via energy feeding, though there are those who have tried and report it nothing more than a placebo or substitute if they get any benefit at all. In fact, there is a select group of Sanguinarians that have been trying to seperate entirely from the Vampire Community, calling themselve Medical Sanguinarians, or Sanguivores, as they believe their need stems from a physical, medical condition as of yet undiscovered or over looked. They conducting studies and seeking medical/scientific testing for confirmation, and possibly eventual treatment.

Energy vampires (like myself) find their satiation through metaphysical means. Psi/Psy/Pranic/Energy Vampires simply don't need blood (though my case may be a little different, so I'm not sure I'm the best example, to which I may explain eventually if anyone wants to know).

"Hybrids", like the term "vampire" itself, is a "for lack of better" term of convenience. There has been attempts for years to change the terms we use because of the different connotations they hold, and to stop the initial and regular confusion that these terms evoke.

Again, it was once, and still largely thought that the terms are out of preference, that hybrids are "eclectic", "universal" or flexible in their ability to satisfy themselves, however there are those who truly feel that they need both blood and energy (again, not so much a preference, but a need) where feeding on one only goes so far, and feeding on both is the only way they find relief and satiation.

It seems that a fair number (perhaps large number?) are capable of utilizing either source/technique for feeding, but as of the last few years (if not longer, as I'm only basing my understanding on the timeframe I've been involved) it's become more prevalent that preference and ability has little, if nothing, to do with it.

... I once subscribed to the "damaged energy body" idea, or "leaky bucket" theory. ...And while those could be my case, over the years I've observed my body, physical and otherwise, and always felt that clear "damage" was not my case. A failure or difference in overall function made more sense to me. A metabolic thing, which is probably the biggest point in the Aset Ka description that appeals to me, because it's unlike a majority of what is put off in the VC (though information changes, and I've seen resources change a little to encompass other possibilities, or at least my personally made resoruces have Razz) but more like what I have experienced or feel fits. On top of that, be it seen as support or an explanation to dismiss my vampirism, I was diagnosed with a metabolic condition within the last 2-3 years. Now mind you, I've been learning about, considering and dealing with my vampirism since I was maybe 16 (possibly more considering the ideas of latent vampires still needing to feed but being unaware of it) while regularly seeing medical and psychological professionals about my symptoms, to no avail.

I believe the Subtle Body and the physical body are interconnected. I am open to the possibility that I may not be vampiric, but that my physical hormonal imbalances and chronic condition lend completely to my symptoms. I'm still exploring diagnoses and treatment options with my doctors, and despite current treatment, I still find proper, active feeds to serve me best. Treating my physical condition only helps me half way, if I'm lucky. I think it makes sense, and that I have a physical condition to mirror my metaphysical condition (vampirism). It's as if the physical is a manifestation of the deeper metaphysical issue.
avatar
A.Nightside
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 134
Age : 27
Location : New Hampshire, US
Registration date : 2017-06-07

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmeliaNightside

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by Jonathan on 09.07.17 10:07

A.Nightside wrote:I personally agree I feel that my vampirism roots spiritually. However, perhaps I misread, the Aset Ka's description sounds more like a spiritual ancestry and a choice to feed, not a need to do so (though perhaps I just confused it with the dismissal of the need being due to damage of the energy body).

The referenced dismissal of the need is indeed connected to the supposed damage of the energy body, which the Asetians admit being something that exists but that doesn't make one a vampire, just another individual with a subtle condition that can be approached with healing. The theories of broken chakras, mostly perpetuated by Michelle Belanger back in the day, fail in that regard since those issues can be greatly improved with proper metaphysical treatment. The issue here is that most lack access to experienced practitioners able to provide that kind of support. A chakra that is misaligned, leaks or has become stagnated by blockages can be fixed.

In the Asetian culture vampires are not broken and vampirism is not a disease. It's not something that can be fixed. It's like a metabolic state on a spiritual level which is not a symptom of something being wrong but merely an expression of their nature.
Asetians have a human body like everyone else but, according to literature, their soul is not human (similar to what you would call otherkin). As beings if intense energy and high vibration that inhuman (Asetian) soul bound to reincarnation in the physical realm is partly responsible for a much higher energetic need, which can be fueled by life force.

A.Nightside wrote:I am open to the possibility that I may not be vampiric, but that my physical hormonal imbalances and chronic condition lend completely to my symptoms. I'm still exploring diagnoses and treatment options with my doctors, and despite current treatment, I still find proper, active feeds to serve me best. Treating my physical condition only helps me half way, if I'm lucky. I think it makes sense, and that I have a physical condition to mirror my metaphysical condition (vampirism). It's as if the physical is a manifestation of the deeper metaphysical issue.

Again quoting Marques (not sure if you're familiar with his work but he's a great reference in these subjects), subtle conditions on a metaphysical level frequently echo to the physical layers of manifestation, presenting themselves as verifiable clinical conditions that can sometimes be managed or improved with traditional medical treatment but that tend to resurface if the underlaying vibrational cause hasn't been identified and addressed with proper metaphysical treatment.
avatar
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2235
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post by A.Nightside on 09.07.17 10:24

Perhaps, then, my nonhuman identity needs further exploration. I really don't feel that my vampirism makes me nonhuman, but it is possible that my being nonhuman causes my vampirism. I apologize, as I still deem it a "condition" or "difference" at least, as I do experience a need to feed, and I suffer for it. I'm aware that a need to feed, is not all there is to vampirism, but to me, that /is/ what defines it. The difference between true vampirism and a pseudo-vampire however, is that the difference/condition isn't easily fixed, if fixed at all.
Some otherkin do express vampiric need (while not necessarily calling themselves vampire) because they believe their true form, or energy body, doesn't mesh well with either their physical human body or this realm due to being of a higher frequency/energetic need. I've actually compared it to deep sea creatures/levels of the ocean. The deeper you go, the denser the ocean is. You can't take a deep sea critter and expect it to survive in the shallows without some sort of supplement. I've considered this as possible for my case, and while it may explain the "metabolic" bit, I don't feel much confidence in it..

I'm also not so sure a soul holds a species at all anyway. Like, I don't think it accurate to call my soul a "human soul" or a "wolf soul". My soul is an amorphous blob of energy that, for whatever reason, holds a particular nature, experiences, vibrations and those translate to "species" when I [re]incarnate (provided reincarnation/past lives is a legitimate thing). Sort of like water, as it travels down the riverbed [of life] it picks up various sediments and minerals. Some more clearly detectable than others, some obviously effecting the water itself. My soul carries impressions, experience. I may have lived a life as any number of creatures, but it's specifically wolf (and somehow all known feline species) that make me what I am. I experience, what I consider to be vampirism and a need to feed (if they're not one in the same). But what exactly "vampirism" is beyond my personal views and how/why I am a vampire, that's still largely up in the air. Perhaps my soul IS of a different environmental origin.

So I suppose my views are similar, but obviously not exact to that of the Aset Ka.
avatar
A.Nightside
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 134
Age : 27
Location : New Hampshire, US
Registration date : 2017-06-07

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AmeliaNightside

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum