Awakening and time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Awakening and time

Post by Lynskha on 05.09.17 14:23

Awakening can last years according to some, right? It may be a process one starts experiencing and that can take many different stages.

I was thinking, and would like to know your opinion.

Awakening can be related to different things, and it would be finding your own Self, right?

Could a person awake for his True nature, as a vampire, learning a lot about himself, slowly progressing in self development and spiritual advance, but only after a long time begins awakening for hist True Nature as an Asetian?

Lynskha
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Awakening and time

Post by Jonathan on 05.09.17 14:32

It's possible. Awakenings can take a very long time or only happen much further in life, when one is ready. That can take a lot of self work, spiritual growth and internal development.
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha on 05.09.17 14:42

So, it would really be a process , a long one full of different stages. Until one sees himself in front of the door for the next part.

These years of self work, could help bring the tools for a better understanding of what is ahead.

So a person might not fully awake for his Self as an Asetian, but this can really happen a long time, later.

It is like going through lots of "small awakenings" , as the person could feel lost, or have the same questions as he had before, in its initial years starting the journey.

What would be different, is that everytime he visitis this first chamber, maybe he has a different view, and maturity to deal with it.

And again he realizes how little he knows... and how much he has to learn

Life is an interesting process.... (I say that with a smile, feeling a comfortable inner feeling )
Lynskha
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha on 05.09.17 15:02

I have another comment, regarding to awakening, and also about something I read in another post, but I couldn't find it right now.

It was about awakening and reincarnationg, and the fact that meny Asetians may be distant from each other, even in different countries.

There would be many Asetians awakening, and my question is:

Is the distance a problem? Specially in different continents...

I believe internet has been helping a lot to get people closer, but how to solve the internal call the Asetian may feel to be close to Family, at least sometimes?

Being distant would be a problem to accepting a member "back" ?
Lynskha
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine on 05.09.17 18:20

Aset Ka is an order of Spirit. Their realms are beyond our teny tiny brains and material world. So being on a different continent does not pose a problem, but living in a "retard" society does, perhaps maybe. Although an Asetian would not incarnate in that circumstances I guess.

Also I would like to add Awakening is your own personal hell literally. You burn and rise from the ashes.
Jessamine
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 05.09.17 18:27

Born of the flames. Cleansed by the fire.
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2492
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine on 05.09.17 18:40

Lynskha let me put it this way.
Can you imagine how it feels like that everything you have known in your life shatters in pieces? Everything you belive, who you are, what music you like, what you think is a nice life, your dreams... all of that goes down the toilet. Can you imagine the process?
And when you think you got somehow out of it, oh no then you see in what crap world you live in. Relationships become meaningless, and just when you think you overcome loneliness oh hell no, it gets worse xD

I think alot of people on the internet talk about "ego death" "Awakening" and are romanticizing it and all that crap. Thats pure crap.
It is a path only the strongest survive, if they even dare to take upon such quest.

Please read up all me friends who think this is a nice way to achieve self-Actualisation and self-Transcendence. It is not nice, and again it is hell. Pure hell.
This is the worst time of my young life, but I love it, i am embracing it because it is worth it. Can't wait whats around the corner. And I just hope that I don't get spit out and pray I am worth it.
Jessamine
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha on 05.09.17 18:52

Trust me, I know what you até talking about.
Lynskha
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha on 05.09.17 18:52

Are, sorry.
Lynskha
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine on 05.09.17 19:04

Just in case you are mistaken, I ate a slice of bread with Nutella and some fruit. xD

Well I don't know if you know what you até talking about xD Time will tell, as it did many times before.

I will start my own comedy show, all the members are invited to the premiere.
Jessamine
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha on 05.09.17 19:42

hahaha, I like Nutella!

Using the mobile, configuration for portuguese, it changed my "are" for "até" ( until in english).

I was going to complete my answer, but as I said my mobile wasn't a good helper.

I understand the process is somehow disturbing, and even painful, but I also know it can be just a momment of inner peace and balance.

I think everything is about balance.

We walk trying to make sense, then we gather new things we are sure about, when suddenly, our points of view change.

This way we keep building the road, the same time we walk, gathering pieces of this puzzle. And then, we just put them were they fit.

In the end, we take some distance, to admire the masterpiece, made by every little detail, with an effort, but becoming complete.
Lynskha
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum