Newbie. Need help

5 posters

Go down

Newbie. Need help Empty Newbie. Need help

Post by Alexa 26.09.17 19:33

Hi! So, I just joined to learn more about this vampire community. I'm 14, and I think I might be a vampire, but I'm not sure. I've done as much research as I could, and I've heard that most vampires are assisted in their awakening by someone who's already part of the community. I went to over ten websites, and couldn't find anyone in the vampire community in the state where I live (North Carolina). I also have no idea how to get my hands on blood to see for sure. Any experienced Vampires that can help me?

Alexa
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-09-18

Back to top Go down

Newbie. Need help Empty Re: Newbie. Need help

Post by Jonathan 26.09.17 23:08

Hello Alexa and welcome to the forum. I think your introduction is better suited in the Off Topic section so maybe an admin can be kind enough to move your thread there.

I would start by saying that from your words there’s a chance that you’re confused about what being a vampire means and what it entails. It has nothing to do with fiction, fangs or merely drinking blood. Also I would point out to the many dangers of seeking such a thing online, especially given your age. Not that there’s anything wrong with being young and it’s great to start studying and a serious occult pursuit from a young age but you should understand that making such a statement online you’re bound to be the target of predators and liars who would claim to be vampires simply to deceive and manipulate you. Actually you’re lucky that you’ve asked such a question in a forum like this because if you try doing the same thing on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr or other social networks I can guarantee that you will end up being used by someone pretending to be a vampire.

With that said my recommendation to you is that you start by reading more, researching all the information about vampirism and NOT seek for a “vampire master to guide you” because that is calling for trouble. You will not get a vampire that way you’ll get a liar. Always be careful and just don’t trust people so easily. You stated where you live, don’t ask people to meet you locally as yet again that’s a call out for rapists not honest guides. If someone contacts you with weird offers and proposals do contact the admins for validation.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on getting your hands on a book like the Asetian Bible? That will teach you about the true nature of vampirism, what vampires are and aren’t, more than any online wannabe can tell you. It would point you on the right path however I must say that this is still a very dangerous road and one not easy to conquer. Still that is your best bet as a first step into truth as opposed to delusion.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa 27.09.17 17:14

Thanks a lot Jonathan. I'll definitely check out that Asetian Bible, and try to learn a lot more.
I'm just curious about this community I just discovered, and the only well known vampires I could find were Logan South and Father Sebastiaan, and they have kind of a classic vampire/lifestyle vampire thing with the fangs, and Victorian outfits, and drinking blood and all that. They're the only real exposure to this community I could find.
Thanks for the warnings and the adice.

Alexa
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa 27.09.17 17:24

Actually, on second thought, this was all a bad idea. How do I delete my profile, and this thread?

Alexa
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 27.09.17 19:07

You only need walk away from the keyboard

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 27.09.17 21:29

Logan South and Father Sebastiaan aren't vampires. They're normal people who dress up as vampires for parties and events. It's just a media show. Actually Logan calls himself king, that should've been an obvious hint that he's fake.

Great advice from Jonathan though. Always looking out for the community.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 28.09.17 19:02

Hello, Alexa. I hope you haven't completely left yet

Regardless of IF they're vampires or not, if your only frame of reference is Logan and That other Guy, then I will be blunt here and say you have a long way to go. The "Vampire Community" (where your named people are associated with/from - sorry at a loss for better words right now), is a bit different than THIS particular community.

I myself started in the very same Community you reference, and have found myself here and interested in the occult side of vampirism. In other words, I may have started where you started, but I was there for about 10 years, give or take about 2-4 years. I only just started in THIS community a few months ago, at most, Though I've had surface-level references to the Occult side of vampirism througout those previous years, now I'm diving a bit further, but at my own pace.

The two specific references you made, in my personal opinion, are more likely "lifestylers" than legitimate vampires (by any definition). Lifestylers more or less role or cosplay, and clearly indulge in the vampire of myth, legend and folklore as an archetype.

As far as a community (of any sort) in the NC area, I can't say off the top of my head. I have a few vampire-friendly friends who now live down there, but being that you're a minor, I would advise against in-person meetups, even if I trust my own friends (clearly unless I set you up, I wouldn't be able to guarantee you'd meet he right people, and you don't know me anyway). Any respectable adult, would refuse a meetup with a minor, unless maybe if a parent were present and knowledgeably consenting to the whole arrangement.

To teach, I need to understand where you're coming from. You're welcome to private message me if you'd prefer.

What IS Vampirism, to the best of your current knowledge (no wrong answer, as I'm asking about your knowledge, but if it's inaccurate to what may be considered "truth", this gives me a place to start).

What resources HAVE you had experience with, besides this forum? For example, You've heard of Logan, as well as Mister Todd Sebaatian(sp?), how did you come to hear of them?

Have you looked over any other threads on this website/forum?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 30.09.17 1:33

Was hoping that she wouldn't be yet another young girl falling into the scams of Father Sebastiaan and the manipulations of his "Vampire World". He harmed enough young people in the community as it is.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 30.09.17 9:04

Nightshade wrote:Was hoping that she wouldn't be yet another young girl falling into the scams of Father Sebastiaan and the manipulations of his "Vampire World". He harmed enough young people in the community as it is.

You'll read no disagreement from me on that. If she's not totally gone, perhaps there's still hope to turn her around?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 30.09.17 9:14

..and I realize I was dyslexic on his name. It's Sebastiaan Todd*. I will not refer to him as "father" as he is not my sire, parent or leader spiritually or in any other manner. He has enough alternatives to his name and title.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down